Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 6)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-26-2016

Looks like Kathryn is the new housewife on this show! Why do we need another newbie here ....She was going to buy jewelry that is worth over million of dollars...so jealous! The highlight of this show was, that Kyle's dog came to Lisa Vanderpump, with a ball. And she put it in Lisa Rinna's boobs and told the dog to fetch it

Anyway, there was two more highlights: Kat talking to Faye of what happened 20 years ago and Lisa Vanderpump saying that Yolanda's ex, does not know that his children, Bella and Anwar, has Lyme Disease! (And there was a photo of Yolanda and her daughter with the IV in her daughter's arm, which may not be false after all! Lisa...I have to say that she likes to start stirring the pot and have everyone else gets the blame! I almost forgot that she was too, in Kat's business! I was like, "really?". Yeah, Lisa Vanderpump, is a start sh**t stirrer! She should reconcile back with Brandy instead doing more harm to her so called friends on this show!

Of Kate and Faye...Faye did not wanted to bring up the past, but as we all know, she was to blame to put false rumors of Kat in the book! If Faye was smart enough of Lisa Vanderpump, she should at least say sorry to Kat! Fair is fair. I don't believe Faye would say sorry...but if she says that she is a classy lady, then she should say, sorry! Faye, most people, don't think highly of her...and don't know why Kyle Richards, is a friend to this whore!

Comment

Faye seems like an opportunist. After her best friend was murdered, she capitalized on it, talking hearsay about people like Katherine, whom she has never met. When you go to print with unsubstantiated rumors, you show yourself to be mostly interested in spreading gossip for a big payday. I have never liked her higher than thou attitude and makes me think less of Kyle, for having such a strong connection to her.

Comment

2-02-2016

^ Yes GoodWillTalking, Faye is a opportunist to certain things that will get her in the spotlight! And she does not own up that its her fault of gossiping around! I did however, liked how she spotted Lisa Vanderpump and told her that she was using Brandi to cause more sh**t up!

About the episode...I loved how Lisa Rinna "woman up" and told Yolanda the truth! And with Erika, I am pretty sure of what Lisa Vanderpump said, more problems will come out of it! Why? Because Lisa V., likes to cause sh**t up! She does not know when to butt out of it! And at the party, Kyle was right on with her! She sides with the new woman and look what happened to her in the past! It was not with Brandi, it was also with Cedric! I believe this time, when Kat gets in Lisa V., Lisa V. will not like it and Kat will shut it down on her as well! Kat is a strong woman unlike Brandi and Cedric! Lisa V., was already in her business before....Next week, what she said about Yolanda kids will come out. She will start blaming Lisa Rinna...but it was not her fault. IT WAS LISA V., FAULT!

Comment

Looking forward to Lisa speaking to Yolanda about Yolanda's kids! She really did stir the pot on that one.

Comment

Was it Erika stirring the Lyme Disease pot, or Lisa??? Maybe I missed some nuance.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodWillTalking View Post
              Was it Erika stirring the Lyme Disease pot, or Lisa??? Maybe I missed some nuance.
              Lisa Vanderpump said something at the table in Kyle's house about Mohammed saying that his kids did not got lyme disease but Yolanda said so. It caused few of the housewives to think if Yolanda could be lying or something. Lisa V., as seen in few episodes, wants to know other people's lives/problems, and wants to advice them on things, just to make herself look good! She has done it in the past with Taylor Armstrong! They were not friends, but all of the sudden, they were.

Comment

So, Erika was just reporting to Yolanda what Lisa said?

Comment

^ Yes! And it does not look like Yolanda is in the mood because its her kids!................Sorry that I did not posted in awhile but I will eventually! I am soo lazy!

Comment

2-9-2016

Sorry I am late writing in these episodes. With this episode...I knew that Lisa Vanderpump says little things that irate some folks. She was the one who started saying something about Yolanda's kids and then shut up! Lisa Rinna was in question of that comment at Kyle's party. Yolanda confronted Kyle and Lisa V., at a lunch eating. And of course Lisa Rinna comment came between them. And there was a clip. Lisa Rinna, had to say whats going on...but Lisa V., and Kyle was upset...mostly at Lisa V. Then Lisa V., thinks that Lisa Rinna, started saying their names to Yolanda. The weird part is later, it never occurred to me, and Lisa Rinna said it: ERIKA likes to blab to things to Yolanda of what happened with the women. So Erika...well I have mixed feelings though. Its good to say whats going on if Yolanda's name is involved. And its bad to assume to things, that someone else has said it! Erika does not want to go head to head over Lisa V., but she should because she was the one who started it! Lisa Rinna, who has millions of questions and comments, should have kept her mouth shut, because its most likely is going to back to her! Lisa Rinna is going to get blamed! And I am not happy about it because I have been in the mess myself! That nothing was my fault, but my name goes in it, which turns on me....Some people are like that and I don't like it!

...I felt bad for Lisa Rinna that she confronted Erika, and she did not wanted to get into it! And Erika is smart though, SHE CAN SHUT IT DOWN! Which means, she can go over Lisa Rinna, who can't defend for herself....I really want to smack the sh**t out of Erika! Erika, ADMIT TO YOUR SH**T AND LEAVE LISA RINNA OUT OF IT!

Comment

2-16-2016

There is something I want to say........... I mean say! You can't blame Lisa Rinna with things that are coming from other people about Yolanda! Its Yolanda's fault that she post sick pictures of herself to everyone on her Instagram feed! No one does that....and even in 3 years, she would be thinking, WTF, was I doing? Its not about awareness of the disease or thinking, I am healthier now than 3 years ago. Instagram is about good memories, not sad memories! Yolanda would be sad in 3 years, especially when her ex left her!

I have to say that Yolanda is wrong at attacking Lisa Rinna! I don't believe she meant bad intentions. Plus with Kim Richards, we know how crazy she was with Lisa Rinna alone! I don't believe Kyle Richards ever saw the last season episodes...Anyway, I can't wait for the reunion, I hope Andy tells Yolanda, what she is doing, has everyone in question, and that's not Lisa Rinna's fault!

Comment

2-23-2016

The girls after the SoulCycle was talking about if Yolanda and Lisa Rinna resolved the bi-polar thing...they also asked Yolanda, and she said that everything is okay with her and Lisa Rinna. Kyle and Lisa V., whispered about the topic again, and Yolanda got pissed off. The result of that was writing a letter to Kyle and resending it to all the girls. Kyle did not liked that. After that, Kat and Erika had this sweetest moment of having this new best friendship thing...but it went south at Lisa V.'s birthday dinner when Kat told the girls, especially the birthday girl what Erika said about her. I thought, it was a big no no

I know my thoughts are scattered around...I have to say though, Erika is right about Lisa V. Lisa V. likes to cause sh**t, smiles and wants to advice on the situation. She really does and I have said on Facebook about her, but no one wants to listen. Lisa V., is no friends of yours! All she wants to do is grow her empire with her hubby who is a maid to her. Sorry, but I went there

Comment

3-1-2016

Well it looks like now, Erika knows that Kat SHOULD NOT be trusted And she confronted her about Lisa V's personality situation. Of why did she blabbed it out to Lisa V! Kat made a snotty comment, but boy is she dead wrong! When you want to be someone's friend, and she confides in you, YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING AROUND TELLING GOSSIP TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS WITH THAT PERSON! OH NO NO KAT! Even Yolanda was right! Erika is a smart cookie! Plus Eileen did not liked when Lisa Rinna was defending Lisa V! I saw the sneak peek preview which came on this week, it shows that Lisa Rinna, is scared of Lisa V! Lisa Rinna did said that Lisa V., does all these things to other people but also likes her because of the business she is doing...maybe to the zip code of Beverly Hills! Looks like so! Lisa Vanderpump is a socialite in Beverly Hills and everyone looks up to her....uh huh even Ms. Kyle Richards! That's why Kyle is good friends with Lisa Vanderpump! ......

Then Kyle had a nice talk to her sister, Kim, who is recovering from her drug addiction or booze addiction. God knows what she is really on
                          There is a comment I want to make of Kyle, but I will make it after the season finale.

Comment

3-8-2016

Kat was making a fool at Erika's dinner about the what Erika said about Lisa Vanderpump. Kat has no manners when it comes to spilling the beans...however, its karma who met another karma. Erika said things about dinner parties to Yolanda when the topic was about Yolanda. So when she met Kat, and Kat wanted to be her friend, Kat turned around and told the business to Lisa V! Yeah, this is what I thought of now, unlike last week here. I do have to say, that Kat is wrong in all places to stir some ****! Another thing I found out and I have been saying it on Facebook, that Lisa Vanderpump likes to stir the pot, but make others do it so she won't get caught! Well honey, YOU DID! Lisa Rinna said everything to Eileen! Eileen was shocked as hell and may start to wonder about Lisa Rinna after, but I don't Lisa would go there with Eileen...considering that they are friends. Later, Eileen wanted Kat to talk to Erika about Lisa Vanderpump thing. Erika was soo upset at Kat...hey, I don't even blame her! Lisa Vanderpump too, was saying to Erika while painting houses about the web thing, again and again, which she did not like. Anyway, it was a interesting episode. Tomorrow, since I watched this late, is going to be boring as hell. Oh yeah, one more thing to say! Yolanda did not came to Erika's party but had time with Brandi and Kim Richards...yeah awkward

Comment

3-15-2016

It was nice to see Camille today! I wished I had her than Erika and Kat...maybe more over Kat! Erika, may be growing on me...hmm...Anyway, Lisa Rinna brought up to Yolanda about the lunch date she had with Brandi and Kim instead of going to Erika's dinner! And have to say though, Lisa Rinna had a point and sure, its her business as well, Yolanda! Yolanda has a lot of explaining to do...especially when I am thinking now, why couldn't she save her marriage to David Foster! Kyle and Lisa V., was looking at one point when Yolanda and Lisa Rinna was hugging it out again, and making remarks, which I think, something may be up! I feel like though with Lisa V., she is a socialite and sort of a powerful one and Kyle and Lisa Rinna is looking up to her. If there is business to be done, it would those two going to Lisa V. for advice....am I right?

Then later, Yolanda invited the girls to go to New York to see her get the Lyme Award...hmm....Just because you bring awareness on IG, does not mean you should get a award! You should be making more speeches in publics and going to those who has the disease! I do wonder about Yolanda though....does she know that Instagram is about happy moments, and not sad ones? Its good to remember, but keep the business to your self before the public questions YOU! Next week, I can't wait to see the girls in Dubai!

Comment

It appears as though David Foster is growing very weary of Yolanda's health issues. I don't think "for better or for worse" is part of celebrity marriages.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X