Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterchef junior 2015

the new season premieres friday, november 6th, here's the contestants.
    http://www.fox.com/masterchef-junior/contestants

^Thank you, mambarri, for the reminder. I came.... I saw.... I got excited.... and I STILL MISSED THE SHOW!!!!! ARGH!!!Next week.... next week.

Comment

lol! you can catch it on fox on demand, or on free hulu , i think.

Comment

sad...i wish SOMEBODY watched this besides me.. oh well. life ain't a bowl of cherries...or french fries, right?

Comment

I'm watching. I like Masterchef Junior much better than Masterchef, due to the kids being so nice to each other. That's so refreshing! Plus, they are all so talented at such a young age! it's so sad when one of them has to go. With the adults, I'm happy to see some of them go, because they have such egos, sometimes. The kids are, for the most part, still sweet and kind.

Comment

oh good! i'm with you there, i like the kids better too, they are so sweet to each other! and i love how the chefs act with them too, like they are their own kids, you know? and the stuff they do, like dressing up as their age group era, it's hilarious!

Comment

new 2 hour episode this friday, YAY!

Comment

^ I don't know if it's that I haven't been paying attention or not, but this last two-hour event was SUPER FUNNY!! I haven't laughed that hard on this show for weeks.

That Louisiana girl is a TRIP! She kept me laughing and I never paid attention to her before, but she's great.

What's that little tiny girl's name? She had me laughing when she was mumbling excitedly about something whilst trying to run while carrying that processor, which was bigger than she is.

I even was laughing loudly when that kid set his oven on fire. I was howling at his facial expression... he actually appeared like he thought no one could see that smoke! He actually tried to TOAST/Broil that cereal, which is already super crunchy.

and back to Louisiana, I was on one for sure when she was quipping about "making something from Wer-Sess-tor and candy". That was just the end for me! I just kept rewinding that over and over.

Oh, and a not so laughable thing: Graham is leaving. He's one of the joys of the show!! Why couldn't it be that new lady baker (that I STILL don't care for) leaving. whomp whomp whomp.

Comment

this is why i love this show, it is HILARIOUS! the little one, she's kya, my absolute fave, although i do love avery( louisiana girl), addison(TACOS!) and corey( the boy who's dad is from st. thomas), they are just so full of life!
                  OMG on graham leaving, i didn't know!!! WHY??? and i know what you mean with bakerlady( kristina, i think?), she just annoys me no end. as much as i love restaurant startup, i miss joe on this show so much! i can't even imagine who they'll try to replace graham with....

Comment

Somehow, I missed that Graham Elliott is leaving the show! That makes me so sad.

Comment

^Yeah, you guys, it was announced back in November or December that he would not be returning. So sad because all along he has been my favorite, even over Ramsay. I don't believe they ever mentioned why Joe left... so far, the same for Graham.

I knew (in my mind, of course) LAST WEEK that JJ was next to go. Trying to melt Gordon like the wicked witch of the west was the final nail in his coffin. Kya leaving was a surprise though. All along I've felt that Kya, Addison, and Zac were the obvious favorites to be at the end.

Comment

I have to give Gordon Ramsay five gold stars for every swear word he managed not to blurt out when he was scorched!

Comment

got that right will! lol!
                          alive, i too was shocked at losing kya, BUT addy deserved to stay. so at this point, i'm rooting for either addy or avery. they are both brilliant, and they just light up a room! zac and amaya are good cooks, but i just don't see the spark i see with addy and avery, you know?

Comment

I was so sad to see Kya go as I really thought she would make it to the end. Not sure who will replace Graham, but if only Gordon is left from the original hosts, should they just end it? Haven't warmed up to Little Miss Cupcake at all.

Comment

i think they should dump her too,frankly.
                              i'd like to see them maybe use some of the past hell's kitchen champs as judges.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X