• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

Survivor Second Chance- Cambodia

I was so excited about this show and the fact that these people got voted by the audience. Then I was delflated by the losing team voting out Shirine the second epi. And keeping paranoid princess Abby??? I will only stick with it to see if Joe manages to schmooze his tribe long enough to get to the end.
  • He'sAliveToday
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2011

^Thank you, Rubythroat1, for the thread! and how do you do?? I see you are a "scriptwriter", but I don't recall seeing your name on the Survivor threads before. Whatever the case, I'm happy to see this thread for my favorite show. Thank you kindly...

and YES, I was excited when they announced who would be coming back and SURPRISINGLY, I didn't dislike anyone. Generally, there is at least one that I don't care too much for. But, don't hate me, but I wasn't sad to see Shirine go. Yes, I would have LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEDDDD for Abby not even to have been chosen, but she and Shirin stood neck and neck as the low men (or women) on my pole. What was great about Shirin leaving, was the manner in which she left. Reiterating Jeff P., this incident was quite similar to the one Shirin went through with that one guy.

I can't remember that guy's name, but I felt that Shirin overreacted to the situation. He did take it too far when he was talking about how no one loves Shirin, but she was playing victim so hard. It was not all that serious and she made it look like he pressed her face in the dirt. Just like Abby took them laughing too seriously. Girl, bye.

So far, I'm loving this season's start. I'm surprised no one else has been searching for the immunity. and after the seemingly unfair battles, now there will be THREE tribes! It's going to get real interesting.... You'd think Joe would be fine early in the game, but NOW, who knows with all this wonky thinking. Who votes off "threats" early???? What part of the game is that? These physically weaker players have flipped the script on these hot dogs. I guess you gotta use whatever tools you have. We shall see if this strategy holds up through the mix of tribes.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2014

^^^HAT^^^Hi! I only watch two reality shows---Survivor and DWTS. Shirin, IMO was treated abominably by the last Survivor bunch, although she was a bit of a kook (walking around naked on the beach). Her biggest mistake was mentioning to the tribal assembly at the end, that she made her first million (at work) by 30 or something. That raised some eyebrows. These new survivors come to the show without any targets on their backs, because they all lost on previous shows. Joe, however, was a golden boy and a threat. Most of them are making all the same mistakes they made the last time!!! Especially the wingnut Abbey, who is a narcissist and a paranoid with anger management problems.

Comment

• Lanfear
        Soap Addict
        • Apr 2006

I'm liking this new twist on the hidden idol! I'm guessing they have to replace the clue after each challenge, and I wonder, is the idol in the same hidden place for all the tribes, or is it just placed when someone finds the clue, and ONLY on the tribe where the clue is found?

I also really liked that the switched up the tribes so soon, but I with there was some way to keep so many people ending up together anyway. I think this time four people from two different tribes ended up back together on the new tribes.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2014

Wow, Pee Gee, voted off by the team of losers. Abbi sitting at tribal with a smug look like a cat. Paranoia rules the day. Varner gets off even if he was signalling to another team member. Cannot get excited by this season. Pee Gee was kind, when she said "Abbi is a handful".....

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
            Senior Board Member
            • Jul 2011

^It IS unfortunate that PG was the one voted off in stead of Abbi. But, FINALLY, the island boot was probably about keeping the strongest players. Although Abbi sucks, I believe she's physically stronger than PG. I knew they wouldn't get rid of Varner because he's one of their stronger members, even if he's playing for the other team.

I'm really glad the fireman got the immunity because I was kind of concerned for him. I'm still a little concerned, but at least he has some back-up in his pocket.

and I agree with you, Lanfear, about the new twist on finding the thing. It adds a new element of thrill... will they go for it RIGHT at the challenge, and risk getting caught?? So far, it's worked out well.~

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2014

^^H A T--I do like the fact that the underdogs are finding the immunity clues, and not the usual over-achievers.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2014

Spiral downward for losers team. Abbi still kicking it, but at least Varner got to call her a "B" before he left the tribal counsel, and she showed no remorse at all. I await her demise.

Comment

• penny
                  Recurring Poster
                  • May 2013

Can't believe Abbi is still there, what is her accent? Where is she from?
                  Back earlier, the blond found a idol, then buried/hit it. Then they formed 3 tribes. So did her idol stay at whatever camp she was at previously?
                  If so should encourage people not to hide the idol at their camp!!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by penny View Post
                    Can't believe Abbi is still there, what is her accent? Where is she from?
                    Back earlier, the blond found a idol, then buried/hit it. Then they formed 3 tribes. So did her idol stay at whatever camp she was at previously?
                    If so should encourage people not to hide the idol at their camp!!
                    She sounds central European, or Polish. (Abbi) I am beginning to wonder if her whole thing is an act to stay on the show. This show loves controversy.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                      Senior Board Member
                      • Jul 2011

I LOVE Woo so much!! He seems to be working the hardest at everything. The hardest at camp, the hardest at challenges, the hardest at tribal.... I would love for him to make the merge because it's going to be a cake walk for Joe unless. The fireman is strong, but Joe's competition in AND out of the water is Woo.

and Abbi.... girl, go jump in the lake.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jan 2014

Woo gone, who would believe it. Savage just lost Spencer's trust. The camera seemed to spend a lot of time on Abbi's bum in that leopard bikini. Running away, walking forward, bending. Her smirk, never changes. And who wears a beach cover gown on Survivor? Looking for a rich sugar Daddy Abbi?

Comment

• Lanfear
                          Soap Addict
                          • Apr 2006

Aww, I loved Woo, was so sad to see him go! He wasn't the most dynamic, but he sure was nice to look at! And unlike some of them, the guy worked his butt off.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jan 2014

This particular Survivor should be called "The Biggest Losers". No rhyme or reason for the ones voted off at all.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Jan 2014

Well, finally one person that I wanted off​ got the boot. Kass (Cass?) Chaos Cass. Never could take to her. Savage is now out for vengeance with Ciera.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X