Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing With the Stars Fall 2015

The show got good midway through. Love, love Bindi Irwin. How awesomingly refreshing is she! Love the married couple, Carlos and Alexa -- was that their daughter in the audience? Loved the Naval Officer -- very sweet and humble -- and Nick Carter was also great, as was the young boy (can't remember his name). Gary Busey was just what I was expecting ... I have no clue who will get voted off this week. They have an elimination both Monday and Tuesday. I do think that the RHWOA woman Kim will be one of the first to go. Not sure about how Paula Deen and the jockey fare.

For me I thought Gary Busey's dance was the worse out there. Sorry, just not enough content in it, he seem to stand around more then dance. Yes, Kim was stiff but at least she had more content in her dance, yet the judge's put Busey ahead of her, sorry didn't agree with that. Bindi was adorable amazed at how much she has grown up but then her father has been gone for awhile now. She and Nick Carter were the best of the night.

Comment

Garey Busey makes me laugh my butt off..anyone else notice the "slight" dirty looks from GB's partner....I did! lol

I was also laughing my butt off watching Kim and her slo-motion dance, the first week.. I was like WTF? That's not the Kim I thought I knew, she was a little better the second week, just not that much,,Hell Cha ka khan had more moves than Kimmers..I wonder, whats in those botox injections, kim's so stiff now.

LALALALALA-LOVE BINDY!

Nick , the BACKSTREET BOY, USE TO LOVE HIM, trys to play it off like he didn't know how to dance, and what was that all about? NICK'S DRAMATIC FLING OF HIS SHOES, all because he slipped.

.GROW UP BOY...DONT WORRY, WE SEE YOU

LOVE THE SHOW AND THE CASTING

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
        The show got good midway through. Love, love Bindi Irwin. How awesomingly refreshing is she! Love the married couple, Carlos and Alexa -- was that their daughter in the audience? Loved the Naval Officer -- very sweet and humble -- and Nick Carter was also great, as was the young boy (can't remember his name). Gary Busey was just what I was expecting ... I have no clue who will get voted off this week. They have an elimination both Monday and Tuesday. I do think that the RHWOA woman Kim will be one of the first to go. Not sure about how Paula Deen and the jockey fare.
        I too thought Kim Zolciak was a goner.....I wanted to still see her so I started calling and voted...LOL and she stayed,,,,ALL MY FAULT!!
        I didn't bother voting the second week...

Gawd, Kim is a BIG WOMAN, poor Tony is gonna get a hernia, carrying that elephant across the dance floor..I should talk..LOL

Comment

Paula Dean, I use to like her, not anymore.,,

She sure isn't too careful with her TMI mentions!!!

I laugh everytime tony and paula are leaving the dance floor, tony's already turned the corner and paula's still waving and waving to the fans..

Comment

I have never missed a DWTS season, but this time I could not get into it. I wonder if it is because of Len's absence or because I only knew two of the contestants, Paula and Gary?

*My goodness, is this season cursed? Now Tom Bergeron has a family problem, his Dad is ill. He has to be temporarily replaced.
            Last edited by Rubythroat1; October 5, 2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tvaddict4965 View Post
              Paula Dean, I use to like her, not anymore.,,

She sure isn't too careful with her TMI mentions!!!

I laugh everytime tony and paula are leaving the dance floor, tony's already turned the corner and paula's still waving and waving to the fans..
              I feel the same way about Paula. After this show, I don't care for her anymore.

I hope that Bindi wins! She is adorable and a good dancer too.

Comment

This season has had it's share of disasters, the latest last night. Val's partner, leaves everyone hanging at the hospital, then makes her grand entrance with seconds to spare, making it ALL ABOUT HER, despite her team who did not know if they would be dancing. Then Val is blown away that she was saved! OMG. Now I know why I stopped watching, other than Len's retirement.

Comment

I was surprised that Bindi was in the bottom two. I think she is such a good dancer. I thought that she was more popular.

Comment

Well, Bindi did it! She is the youngest to win, at seventeen! I have to say, I've never seen a girl with more spirit and she's quite luminous. Great news is that LEN​ will be back next season! Yehaw!

Comment

Bindi is a STAR and it was so nice to see Terri and her little brother again. Terri raised those two children to be very full of life. Steve would be happy. I was wondering who the man was who always sat next to Terri and it's Bindi's boyfriend. I suppose we'll be hearing more about him. I could see Bindi in theatre because of her larger than life stage presence.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X