Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Runway (Season 14)

I have not seen Project Runway since the franchise left BRAVO Channel. This season, is my first time watching fully on Lifetime. Its um interesting season. So here is the list of contestants of who's in and who's out, since I am late to posting this season on this board.

Amanda Perna - (She's out)
    Ashley Tipton
    Blake Patterson - (He's out)
    Candice Cuoco
    David Giampiccolo - (Out)
    Duncan Chambers-Watson (He was the first one out)
    Edmand Newton
    Gabrielle Arruda - (Out)
    Hanmiao Yang - (Out)
    Jake Wall
    Joseph Charles Poli
    Kelly Dempsey
    Laurie Underwood
    Lindsey Creel
    Merline Labissiere
    Swapnil Shinde
    Last edited by tiff5555; October 2, 2015, 12:22 AM.

September 10th Episode

I thought the Bra Challenge was hard! We would think it would be easy to design a bra, but nooo, it was not! I thought some of the designers, did not put in the best effect to making the bra. And I really don't know why Merline won the challenge. That bra was frumpy as hell. I guess it was 'in the bedroom challege', so thats why she won. But her bra, was not made well! Swapnil, I think he wanted to win the challege, and we could tell from last challege, that he made something good, and other person won it. His bra challenge, was not interesting as well, but the judges loved it.

Now I don't understand why the judges did not liked Jake's polkadot bra! He created the best one out of all!!! Okay the strings were unappropriated, but that one was stunning out of all!

And poor Blake....I mean his bra was okay...he should not have went home of that reason. Merline was not good either...Bummer...

Comment

September 17th

My DVR broke, so I did not see the entire episode! But what I can tell you that Kelli won the challenge. Swaphil almost went home! Thank god the judges did not threw him out! He is indeed talented, but I don't know about next week of him and Joseph went home. Hmm, since the judges were looking at how Swaphil made his dress, which was interesting, that threw Joseph under the bus...

Comment

^ Normally if my DVR broke and I saw the ending of the show, I won't see the beginning. I recorded again that day because just to see if my DVR was working...I saw the episode up to eliminations. The contestants have to made some 80's technology electric things into a dress. This is what I saw:

Swaphil was really lazy! He was smoking lots of times and he had a plan of how to stay longer in the competition. His plan was smart but however, if the judges catches you, you are doomed! Remember that, Swaphil His look was unfinished but had some creativity to it....

Joseph, now I see why he was sent home! His look was safe but not good at all. The wires in the middle of the dress...well Zac gave a ugly look to that, hehe...

Kelli, when I first lay my eyes on this contestant, I was rooting for her and she did a great job on her dress!

Jake went home because he had to lay his dog to rest. Never saw a guy who was really attached to his dog. Thats unconditional love there...I think if he would have stayed, he would have went home.

Merline, she is giving the same look at certain times....she will eventually be eliminated from Project Runway! Hope Tim don't use the save on her!

Ashley, again, did a beautiful job on her dress....

Lindsay, I did like her top made out of the keyboard....she is kind of giving me the vibe of the current singer...Taylor Swift! Thought she was overrated in her music but she sure is inventing herself....

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          My DVR broke, so I did not see the entire episode! But what I can tell you that Kelli won the challenge. Swaphil almost went home! Thank god the judges did not threw him out! He is indeed talented, but I don't know about next week of him and Joseph went home. Hmm, since the judges were looking at how Swaphil made his dress, which was interesting, that threw Joseph under the bus...
          Tiff, these shows have marathons where you can find that certain eppy, or if you have ON DEMAND

LOVE THIS SHOW
          glad tim gunn is back

Comment

^ Thanks buddy! ............

Comment

September 24th

Recap of the episode...The guys went to the Broadway to see Finding Neverland. Then get their inspiration of making their dress. Swaphil cut down on his smoking and used his creativity to make his dress. His dress was okay and clearly he was saved facing the judges. The same with Merline.

Ashley dress, fell short, but the colors was there.
              Edmand did good.
              Kelli's dress was beautiful
              Laurie's dress was a disaster. We can see the boobs through it!
              Candice dress, win the challenge. She sure loves black!
              Lindsay, her dress was green and boring...and she went home!

Yeah, I felt bad for Lindsay! She should have get inspiration from Taylor Swift and made the dress during those challenges. She would have done great. She reminds me of Taylor though....Anyway, lets see whats next week....
              Last edited by tiff5555; October 2, 2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

October 1st

The recap today:

The remaining designers have to design the dress related to what they chose, which was: Bombshell, Trendsetter, Modern Wear, Next Girl Look, & Feminize Look (I don't remember the names, so bear with me). The guys made their dresses. I thought Kelli had a win in the bag, but it looks like not Edmand changed the design of his dress to all red. He was in the Bombshell catagory. And he won the challenge!

I have to say that the judges was all over the place with the looks! One of them were not pleased with Swaphil. Laurie did the same thing with the boobs. And Merline did her work again, which we have seen soo many times. It came down to Merline and Laurie and Laurie got sent home! ..........I think next week, if Swaphil does not do his thing he would get sent home! Merline should change it up though.....

Comment

I like Merline! No, she can't sew worth a D, but I like where she is TRYING to take it. and I like her personality. She does try too hard, but it's refreshing NOT to hear the backbiting. She's complementary to the other designers and she stays in her lane. If she goes soon, I won't be surprised, but I'm hoping she all-of-a-sudden gets some skills.

and I love Edmond and Swampnil. Edmond's productions are impeccable. Swampnil is no doubt on his way to a win... or else what a waste. and STOP ALL THAT SMOKING! sheesh.

and I do love Candace as well, but she's so easily the probable winner. So far, deserving, but no brainer. She's got great taste and she's super talented though.

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
                    I like Merline! No, she can't sew worth a D, but I like where she is TRYING to take it. and I like her personality. She does try too hard, but it's refreshing NOT to hear the backbiting. She's complementary to the other designers and she stays in her lane. If she goes soon, I won't be surprised, but I'm hoping she all-of-a-sudden gets some skills.

and I love Edmond and Swampnil. Edmond's productions are impeccable. Swampnil is no doubt on his way to a win... or else what a waste. and STOP ALL THAT SMOKING! sheesh.

and I do love Candace as well, but she's so easily the probable winner. So far, deserving, but no brainer. She's got great taste and she's super talented though.

I focus soo much on the recap...well here is my thought: I too love Edmond. He really knows how to design beautiful things. Swaphil...well, he can design but he is not putting enough effort to be on the top. I think Tim Gunn will save him! Merline, is interesting in her works. She does the same thing again and again and is catching up to the judges. Candice, she does okay....I love Kelli, but I don't think she will win....

Comment

October 8th

Tonight episode of Project Runway was a shell shocker! Tim Gunn was not happy with Swaphil! Not at all!!! He blew up at Swaphil with the truth! As we can see from previous episodes that Swaphil was not into designing his dresses. Not giving it all! The challenge was to dress the crew workers of Project Runway, in what they wanted to wear. The woman was presented to Swaphil, wanted a dress that she can wear in the daytime and the nighttime. Swaphil, tried to convinced her that he will design an evening wear, which is nighttime. The woman said both. Swaphil did not succeed in making the dress the way she wanted. She was really upset too. The judges saw this look Swaphil designed and was not impressed at all! In the end, Swaphil went home, without a goodbye from Tim Gunn. Looks like Swaphil was embarrassed that Tim yelled at him. I’d say that he had the right too…I am sad that Swaphil went home, but his heart was not into the challenges that Heidi wants from the contestants.

Comment

I was just as stunned as Tim Gunn (with his cussing behind) at Swapnil's efforts. What a waste!! It is frustrating when you can see someone's gifts, but they can not recognize them in themselves. I pray Swapnil will grow to detest the major distraction of cigarettes and walk in his gifts in a more appreciative way.

Who would have guessed that Merline would have outlasted Swapnil! But that goes to show what true HEART will get you.

Comment

^ Tim Gunn was cussing behind at Swapnil?????? No wonder why Swapnil did not wanted to hug him...and yes, I agree with you on THAT! Swapnil was fooling around lately and was not putting an effort into his designs. And yes, am amazed Merline is still here. She actually did good on her design dress. Hopefully, she steers away from box type shaped dresses.

Comment

October 15th Episode

It was a 3D challenge on Project Runway and I thought Merline got it in the bag...apparently she did not and got send home! I thought Kelli was going to fail on this challenge, but the judges actually loved her work! And she really worked hard on her dress. Ed's dress was cool too! Actually I liked his 3D print of the X with his last name on it! Ashley's dress, lets say the cape, was not good at all. Her 3D was not great, however, the way she made the dress, was perfecto! Candice, dress, it was okay and I liked where she placed her 3D print. The guest judge, asked her to wear that dress to a party! Candice was super excited. I think she has to remake the dress to fit the guest judge body! Anway, sad about Merline. Thought Tim Gunn was going to save her....

Comment

October 22nd

I did not see the show because my stupid brother deleted my show! So I am reading recaps from a website. It looks like since there are 4 left, the show let them soak up the suns in Hollywood and get their inspirational look! So it appears that Candice and Kelly did well in the challenge but Edmond and Ashley, was struggling! And the former contestant winner of Project Runway was there, Christian Siriano as a judge. Well, anyway, Edmond, was sent packing home. Now...there is a rumor floating around if Tim Gunn, would use the save on him...I guess we will have to wait and see!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X