Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Real Housewives of NJ --- (Season 14)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

The Real Housewives of NJ --- (Season 14)

The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 14 airs on May 5, 2024! Check your local listings for this....From what I have been told by the sources, all the ladies will return from last season and it will be divided. Anyway, let's hope it's a good season! Last season was the best in my opinion and the reunion was the highest rated from all the franchises. Lets hope the ladies brings it this season!
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Here are the cast of Season 14 of RHONJ:
    • Teresa Giudice,
    • Jennifer Aydin,
    • Dolores Catania,
    • Melissa Gorga,
    • Margaret Josephs,
    • Danielle Cabral
    • Rachel Fuda

* Friends Jackie Goldschneider and Jennifer Fessler are also back to hang with the group.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

So Page Six is reporting some of things that are going to be played out this season;
      • Rachel & Tre gets into it. Rachel has upped her game too with hit back words to Tre. Calling Tre's lip a hot dog...
      • Jen and Danielle friendship turns sour...and her loyalty is tested with Tre because she is on friendly terms with her sister in law, Melissa. Surprise surprise here
      • Jackie & Marge has a falling out as well
      • Jen F., does not give "f" either who she wants to side with. She likes both parties!

I heard that this season, Tre & Melissa are not going to be taped together or have much of the interactions. Andy Cohen said that being taped separately, was good for RHONJ this season, but not for long term. He wants everyone interacting together in each season. I guess we will have to see. I personally feel, Tre & Melissa needs a break and regroup in the long haul of what it is best for the families. Anyway, eager to see what happens this season.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

First Preview of the First Episode......the first 7 min of the first episode for Season is on YouTube under BRAVO! They used to show it on BRAVO but then left it off. So I saw the first glimpse. It starts with a day in their lives but it goes to Melissa daughter leaving for college and even Tre's daughter. Its sad thou that these two sister in laws, could not support each other daughters time of going to college. Melissa did not cared. Nor did Tre.

Forgot to mention, it also goes to Rachel as well. She is planning for Jen F. birthday party and had to ask Tre if she was coming. Rachel goes in deep that Tre has accused her hubby of investigating her hubby Luis. Or was it vice versa? Anyway, Rachel is bitter regarding that! I think we will see her upped her game out with Tre. I am thinking it's for BRAVO, just in case they don't want her for next season.

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

First Episode ------------》Well, it started at the end of this season. There was a mess and a fight at a restaurant. Dolores sitting there, critical of her friends. It seems with these franchises, that it is taped for 3 months. Anyway, it then showed 3 months earlier....lets say, this is what was shown;
          • Melissa & Tre's kids packing for college
          • Melissa's new house....seems like she downsized and redid her house. Heard that one of her kids was embarrassed with the front look and heard it from us who likes to talk about her house. The first look, was not great in my opinion, but the second one was great. Still, not the best look to Melissa's house. Did liked her other one. I guess too much taxes is what its kills in Jersey.
          • Marg was dwelling on her ex death. And that she is officially done with Tre!
          • Melissa is also done with Tre! So is Tre!
          • Jen F birthday party, was the main attraction with the ladies. Tre went at it with Rachel and John Fuda.

Anyway, not the best first episode...but isn't that the case with all franchises?

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Second Episode.....
            • There was a 18th birthday party for Melissa's daughter
            • Danielle's business is booming and did a party for her hubby in Jersey Shore. She told Tre and Jennifer, that she wants to be friends with Rachel
            • Jen F and Tre had a sit down over what happened last year. Apparently the opposite group wanted to go after Tre's hubby. Plus, Jen F has a soft spot for Tre. Rachel was seeing her and was disappointed in the covo with Tre....

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Third Episode -----------》So Rachel did not liked that Jen F. talked to Tre. Marge had something to say at Joe's 50th birthday party while all sitting down talking to Jen F. Jackie was with them in the convo, backing Jen F. up. Marge got irritated by them and Rachel ran away crying. Marge then comforted her. Danielle listened to her crying convo with Marge. Jen F., just did not give a fudge on this and left Joe's party. Anyway, I feel like this situation, will heat up or already is. On to the next episode...don't know if it will air this upcoming Sunday because of Memorial Day.

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it is airing tonight.
            • namers
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2008

Jen Fessler, the adult in the room isn't going to land well with this crowd.

EVERYONE is afraid of Theresa so they say zip regarding her comment about Marg.

Margaret Josephs needs to go: she's become intolerable to watch and the classic Mean Girl. Jackie has 4 kids at home Marg, get over yourself.

I actually like Jackie and I'm glad she's doing better with her eating disorder.

Even though Gia is "mature for her age," she didn't belong at that table. Go to law school or something. The dorters of the Gorgas are sweet girls. It was nice that Melissa told Joey to say hello to his cousins.

Not a fan of Danielle (did she punch her SIL in the face and that's why her brother doesn't speak to her?) but I do like Nate. The Gorgas need to go to and they should bring on Danielle's brother and they could be fresh blood in the family drama department.

Rachel is another one who acts like a teenager when her bestie talks to someone else. "I'm so hurt!"

I was homesick after seeing the Brooklyn event; I think I would have paid to attend! I've spent some time in Maimonedes hospital so Deloras did well.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                What amazed me with this fourth episode was Marge and Jackie fighting. And Jen seeing this and wondering whats going on. And Danielle was sticky with Jen of inviting Jackie to her doggy birthday party. This might be the end for Jen and Danielle, especially with what Lina said of Danielle.
            • tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Before we go to the fifth episode....I have some sad news regarding this season ....there won't be a reunion with this cast! It has been canceled and it is due to Tre and Melissa not being in the same room. It looks like they are still holding onto their grudges. They are not making amends either.

I feel like BRAVO may have to make some changes for the next season. Either drop one of the women, scold Tre & Melissa too, that they have to communicate next season, or kaput this show. They may eliminate both of them.....my guess is that they might drop Tre, to continue on with this show. They are making Marge into this villain type and really dont need Tre.....Melissa, uh, she really isn't doing much. The reason she is on is because of her hubby! Her hubby is the show, and she is not! Sorry Melissa, but it's true!

I am really sad....

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Theresa isn't going anywhere: she is their queen and brings in a lot of viewers. Melissa has nothing going on (save for Antonia going to college) and Joe and his boys (husbands) are tired too.
            • tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Fifth Episode -------------》I saw the shift in this episode! Jen and Tre was interested in Jackie's situation with Marge. They are bringing her to their side in a non way!

Danielle...has been made aware of Jen imitating her. Had the balls to say to Tre and Jen if they were setting her up, last season. She also bonded with Melissa and Rachel at a game store too, which I feel that she will be in their circle than with Tre/Jen's.

Rachel went at it with Tre at Danielle's event. I feel like producers wants this to be the narrative this season. I am still bummed that there would not be a reunion!

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, supposedly the last 2 episodes are "reunion like" and should bring some drama.

I don't particularly like Deloras but the fact that she's with 3 different men who used her and take her for granted tells me she has some daddy issues. I think her parents were separated but lived together or something. "Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk free." She's free milk for John.
            • namers
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2008

Rachel and John bring nothing to the table: Theresa (and Louie) were the bigger people. He said nothing during John's rant about Tre not apologizing. She did 3x! Rachel calling her mortgage fraudster fell on deaf ears because Tre has heard all those insults before.

I have to say that Danielle's boujie kidz event went pretty well.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel Danielle's effort in Fashion Week was okay. Not soo great in my opinion.

Rachel and John....I feel John is doing too much to stay on this show. He could have meet halfway and apologize. I think he is bothered of what Louie did and his ex-wife.

Well, since Andy's show got taped after that...it was confirmed that there is no reunion of this season. I think too, it may follow with the rest of the franchises too. Meaning, reunions would be pointless...and they actually are.

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                "The finale will be epic" says Andy Cohen (to fill the void from the reunion).
            • namers
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2008

Margaret sending Jackie's text to Deloras: underhanded. I like Marg Sr. more than I like Marg.

Deloras thinking that "when a man invites you into his business," he's setting YOU up with your money. The fact that he hasn't divorced his wife after 11 years just proves he doesn't want to split his money with his ex. Deloras thinks she has life all figured out. He cannot be trusted, run, Deloras, run!

The Fuda's are rediculous; that is the best apology he's ever gonna get from Teresa. I wish Deloras would go against Teresa just once. Wuss. I wouldn't have brought the bottle of wine to the Gorga's house. Teresa wants nothing to do with them (she means Melissa) but sends over a bottle of wine? I would have tossed that card into the fire too.

I like Danielle. She's got spunk and although Jennifer didn't like how she treated her friend (s), I can understand Danielle's POV regarding fans and people getting too close to them. It sounds stuck up but they really are the 'stars'.

Why is Jennifer and Bill always the last ones to arrive?

I feel for Jackie and her FOMO.

Comment

• namers
                Executive Poster
                • Jun 2008

Teresa Giudice's Husband and Vinivia CEO Accused of Fraud, Owes Millions To Companies

If this is true, she's the biggest blank this side of New Jersey! Wow, criminals, the whole lot of them. And Teresa doesn't have a pre-nup! That "love bubble" was him love bombing her and she falling for it. She could lose that new house and leave her girls needing more therapy.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

I watched 6/16 episode.....here is my take on this episode;
                  • The Gorgas house is beautiful...but it was not that way when fans complained about their new house! It may be so, they couldn't pay their taxes for their other house. Their other house was grand! This, not soo much!
                  • Jackie....it looks like something is not right in her world! She may need therapy! She do know that Tre calls the shots to this franchise!
                  • Marge....what she did to Jackie after the confrontation, was sneaky as hell! Marge is becoming a villain here!
                  • Rachel....she is trying hard to fit in this season. Her talking about Tre, will get her the next invite for another season.
                  • Danielle is questioning her friendship with Jen. Jen wanted her to mention her hubby business in the charity. I feel like it's Danielle charity, not Jen's.
                  I am looking forward to the next episode when Danielle and Jen fights! I am surprise it goes there. It is apparent that Danielle is going to Gorgas side....

Comment

• namers
                    namers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like your write up. What do you think about the rumors about Louie and alleged fraud?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X