• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Deal or No Deal Island

Is anyone watching this show?

I’m surprised at how much I am enjoying it. It’s Survivor meet Deal or No Deal. Boston Rob from Survivor is on it and he has quite a rivalry going with the oldest contestant Kim, who I am liking a lot. Of all the women she’s shown the most personality. He also has a bromance going with this young kid Aaron, who I alternate between feeling bad for to rooting for him.

Honestly so far they have been the 3 standouts so far. There is also Claudia, who was one of the case models on the original. Can’t figure her out.

On all the sites I’m on, I haven’t seen anything written or said about this show, so I’m putting it out there to gauge everyone’s interest and opinions of the show.
  • Teaday13
    Contract Poster
    • May 2019

yep, just caught up from last night's epi, glad Claudia is gone since I thought she was kinda nasty. ... for being a case model for so long, really wasn't expecting that much attitude from her, but she just got beat by the cases. The older lady has done well up to now, is so funny seeing some familiar faces like Survivor Boston Rob still going. ... looking forward to next week already

Comment

• Teaday13
      Contract Poster
      • May 2019

oh Kim got the boot by Rob, she started too strong and didn't keep it up. .. sure is one crazy show.

Comment

• Teaday13
        Contract Poster
        • May 2019

still watching.... really wanted Boston Rob to meet the banker - but did not happen and he is still there running his show. Wished that lady to choose Rob to go up with the banker, opportunity lost imo

Comment

• Teaday13
          Contract Poster
          • May 2019

oh geezzz - who gets back next - Amy or Rob - really want Amy so Rob can go. He cheated and he knows it. Wished they had just booted him then

Comment

• Moore ideas
            Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
            • Jul 2005

I don't know anything about this show!

When is it on and which network?
            Moore ideas
            SOC Moderator
            Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
            "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• savytabby
              Soap Addict
              • May 2014

Monday nights on NBC10. I’ve fallen behind a few episodes, but I’ve really enjoyed it. 😊

Comment

• Teaday13
                Contract Poster
                • May 2019

Good ending - one thing for sure is better to have long legs for all the physical challenges - good show, hope they have a next season

Comment

• savytabby
                  Soap Addict
                  • May 2014

Taped it since I was watching the Phillies game. Can’t wait to see it. 😊👍

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X