Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of NYC/OC............

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbs
    replied
    Can't stand this jewels character at all....poor countess will be heart broken ....Ramon's kinda ditzy as usual...and Bethany's her usual obnoxious butter gal.....of course it's all play acting ....and rehearsed now

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Part 2 of the Reunion

Part 2 of the Reunion was something...First, clearly I think Tamra's daughter may be onto something with her mother. Tamra sure does some things that may offend the youngsters (her children). Maybe thats why Simon has custody of them. Vicki knowing that she is a liar, doesn't want the spotlight on her and apologize to for certain things! Glad that Heather said it like she means it! Then Vicki's daughter comes out and says that Brooks had been hitting on her while she was pregnant! Also says that her family never approved of Brooks which Vicki said that they did. So I don't know who is lying Obviously with the clip of Brooks interview in NY, Brianna, Vicki's daughter, may be telling the truth! Another shocker was that last season, Tamra was not at fault of spilling out Shannon's mess with the girls. Yeah, that was something...hope Shannon apologized to Tamra! Anyway, sorry if I was late of writing this. Tomorrow or other days, I will watch Part 3 and discuss to you what happened!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Reunion of The OC

Normally, I would not go into reunions, because they are pointless to me! I do the overall thought of the season. Since this season of the OC was interesting, and I did watched the first part of the reunion. I would got into this.

- I did not knew that Tamra was having a bad relationship with her own daughter who is now 17 years old! I thought they were very good. Apparently though, stupid Simon fed into lies to her! He seems bitter that Tamra has moved onto a good relationship with a partner. (Hopefully Eddie is her final one). You just don’t do that to the mother of your child! The girl has now issues of her mother, based on lies! Simon, you look like the biggest devil of all!

- Second, who is Alexis to judge Tamra of this whole Jesus experience???! Sure, it was a bit weird, but the woman just found Jesus in her time! Support her, you idiot!

- I don’t know whats going on with Vicki….she has a silent look and we know very well that the next week episode, is all about her and the lies that she told to the OC! I wonder what Andy would think….then again, he likes the gossip on the Housewives Franchise!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    October 13th (Season Finale)

Out of this season, this final episode was the BEST EPISODE EVER! You would think its about Tamra being baptized, but NOPE, it was that lie that Vicki made to her friends about her ex boyfriend now and the fact that she told her brother and his girlfriend about Shannon's marriage vows. And that when her brother was talking to Shannon and few other women, the girlfriend just rubbed it in to Shannon's face! And Shannon, was pissed off. At first, she told Vicki whats up, nicely! THEN, SHE TOLD VICKI OFF!!!!!!!

This season was about Brooks and whether he had cancer or not. Well the latest one and its through Heather telling the girls what Vicki said. She said that Brooks had pain and called Terry (Heather's husband), for help. Terry asked someone else, to go to Brooks home or Vicki I would say, and give a IV to him. Apparently, the story, was told to Shannon by Vicki and Vicki told her daughter the same thing! So, this whole story, is a lie and it came out of Heather's mouth which makes it TRUE! Looks like, Brooks is lying. Now, its whether Vicki had been duped or she knew certain things. Who knows because I am watching the reunion!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    October 5th

This episode was gearing to the season finale of the OC, which is next week, that Tamra would baptized! The highlights of this episode was that Vicki's daughter came with her family to visit her. She and her husband was talking about Brooks, which both do not like for Vicki. Megan was without her husband again. Shannon told Heather and Tamra how she felt about them now. That they are friends and don't know where Vicki's head is. Plus her marriage. Shannon is hurt of what Vicki is doing. Siding with her ex without realizing from the girls and even her own daughter that Brooks is shady. Tamra, finally said of why she told Heather, to lighten up on Shannon last season, because she was going through hard times So now, Shannon understands!

I saw the sneak peak of the season finale. It looks like Vicki told her family of Shannon's problems, and her friend or family member rubs it in Shannon's face at Tamra's Jesus party, I would say. Shannon is yelling at Vicki which is shocking to me. I did liked them together and its such a shame that Vicki does not see any good from her friends! If the rumor is not going anywhere, its not a rumor no more. ITS BASICALLY THE TRUTH! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    September 28th

This episode sort of deals with whether Brooks is telling the truth or not...Shannon was having a lovely date with her husband and she was saying that she has good ties with Heather and Tamra now and her friendship with Vicki is falling apart ...Gee I really liked their friendship a whole LOT!

Heather and her hubby Terry, was unveiling their new products on a Home Shopping Network. Terry was nervous of being live on TV and his rehearsal felt short prior to being live. Luckily, Heather gave him a pep talk and the next day, succeeded with their product and talking on air! And Terry acknowledge Heather as his partner which I think WOULD NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS HAPPEN!

The other girls had a party to see Heather and Terry on TV. Before I say anything, I would talk about Vicki and Brooks. They went to some doctor and the doctor said that Brooks has cancer and was doing things take the cancer out of his body. Then after, Vicki summons Tamra to her house and Brooks showed her the doctor's papers and Vicki told her to tell the girls that Brooks does have cancer.

.....so at the party, Shannon was talking about her health issues, when Tamra brought up Brooks! Megan, stopped her and told her that she called the doctor that Brooks go to, and said that the treatment that doctors do, has stopped in 2008. Megan called two times. Tamra said that the doctor's papers, she could not understand and thats when the light bulb turned on, why didn't Vicki showed the papers to Shannon, who knows some medical terms or Terry, Heather's husband, which I think in my opinion, he may not know because he specialize in one or two things. Or even Megan, to see if what Brooks is saying is true. Shannon got upset and Tamra told the girls to just leave it alone.

Next week, Tamra talks to Vicki's daughter, who really despise Brooks This ought to be somewhat interesting!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    September 21

So the girls are still dwelling on Brooks theory if he is lying of his cancer or not. Plus, Shannon was upset that Vicki and Brooks left before blowing out the cake at her party. Shannon had a Aries party, if I forgot to mention it...She thought she and Vicki could share in the fun so cute of Shannon of including Vicki as well.

Lets see what else was there:

- We got to see Tamra's son apartment rental...very nice!

- Heather wanted some advice from Lisa Rinna...Then they talked about Heather's relationship. Heather feels that Terry, her husband, should thank her for the hard work she has done in their relationship. I see a red flag here! Heather, is not a bread winner in the household, but Terry is. Sorry honey, but you ain't getting a thanks from your hubby ....Her hubby though, may thank her because he seems like a nice guy. Um yeah, Heather, you really need to know that this guy may not think of a thanks to you....

- Vicki & Shannon's lunch....Vicki did not wanted to discuss Brooks accusation of cancer. But Shannon wanted to know and may want to help Vicki in some way. You can see Shannon did not wanted to step on their friendship...But Vicki, was just pissed off. Honestly though, I do have to question of Brooks now. Her friends are questioning of the rumor, and even her daughter said that a person who is really sick, should not be traveling on the plane. There is also another red flag here like the one I said about Heather's. Um Vicki, you really start to wake up! Even Megan, has dug something that is in very much in question...

I am soo glad that next week, is NOT the season finale!!! Another episode here

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    September 14 Episode of RHOC

I thought this episode was the banger hit for the viewers! It was entertaining and would like to know, whats going on with Brooks! Megan...well, she shouldn't have went into Brooks business, whether he had cancer or not. And I feel that Vicki is upset with Shannon, of not trying to defuse the situation. Shannon is in wander question mode too. Tamra, well she did had the right to defend herself when Brooks called her indirectly "the source". I am surprised that next week is not the season finale Yay...another episode is on its way!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ I forgot about Tamra and what she told her hubby! She wants to help her son out with his financial struggles of moving from Northern Cali to Southern Cali. Eddie was upset and may seemed like any husband that she got. Apparently, he is fed up with him as well Tamra has no say in this, but she knows, it may not look good in the end. Her son better get up and start supporting his family! I don't think Eddie will let him back to Cut Fitness, even though its also own by his mother.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    RHOC: September 7th

Its nice to see Shannon and Heather having lunch together. Never saw that since last year, they were at each other throats. I do kind of see that with Shannon and Megan. Maybe next year, they may be as well be friends. I did liked how Heather and her hubby teamed up for a new beauty product! Hope its successful as they are I am really liking this Heather a lot! Good job, Heather

Megan made dinner for her hubby and discussing Vicki's problem with Brooks. And then she went to see a doctor for her lump in her breast. She said that there is breast cancer in her family. Uh Megan, you better pay attention to your health and I know she is.

Vicki was in Oklahoma to see her daughter. Interesting to know about tornado though. She even brought her daughter a car! How sweet ....About her daughter's hubby, well, I am iffy on their relationship because both stupid heads got to get married right away without knowing each other. Really, Brianna

Anyway, next week looks good!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    RHOC: August 31

I saw the show...and have things to say, like I always do.....

First off, Vicki should have took a seat back and listened to Megan and what point she was crossing at. I am on Megan's side with this chemo treatment situation. Of why Brooks does not want to have it, because his organs can deal with the medicine, while Jim's ex wife can't because her organs can not take the treatment. Megan is not coming from a bad place, but with a concern. I guess this is a life situation where some deal with natural treatment like Shannon, while most are not. And they think the medicine that the real doctors recommend, is a right way to go. By the way though, natural treatment, DON'T work most of the time! Sorry folks...

I thought the sex party was fun....I just did not like that Brooks treatment was brought up again. And Jim and Vicki, had no right to discuss it. As we can tell, one problem, becomes more problems.

I also saw a insight to Megan's relationship with Jim....its uh, not looking good! Vicki is on the money on this one, this won't last! Anyway, thats the highlight of the show!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    RHOC: August 24

I thought this episode was interesting though....I am confused with Vicki shouting at Shannon at the dinner table. All Shannon wanted to do was tell her the truth. And Vicki...I believe she should really keep an eye out on Brooks. If he is really sick, my bad, but its like what Elton John said too----> "If the rumor does not go away, then its not a rumor". Clearly, people have been telling Vicki about how shady is Brooks...even her daughter!

Megan, ugh, she should not opened her mouth at all, but I understand where she may be coming from, when telling Shannon. Shannon, was also helping Brooks, but Brooks, never listened to her advice. Shannon, may have spilled her frustration to the girls about Brooks, THATS WHY MEGAN TOLD HER! Yeah, now I feel bad for Megan.....

Heather's house, one word ....magnificent! Lucky her to have a husband who is a doctor in the OC!!!!!!!!! I guess OC is everything for women's looks....its not NYC, babies! NYC, its all about the fashion! I guess, thats the highlight I have to say. I do think, it was inappropriate, for Vicki, to ruin Heather's lunch at her new house....

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    RHOC: August 17

I thought today's episode with Vicki and Shannon, would take a turn for the worse. But I don't understand that Vicki can't deal with the truth that her friend gave her. Shannon was just being a good friend, thats all, Vicki. You, Vicki, need to know who are your true friends are. Like seriously!

Megan, you really need to keep your mouth shut Now you are going to get it from Vicki! The real OG of the OC .............anymore highlights, not really. Stay tuned for next week....

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Recap of This Season of the RHONYC Ladies....

What did I learned this season of the Housewives of NYC...hmm...

I would have thought Bethenny would have been the star of this season...but she constantly whined in everything From her marriage, to her not wanting to leave her little girl, and to not spending time with the ladies. The good thing that came from this was that she befriended Carole

The new woman - Dorinda....I normally don't like newbies from the get go, but get used to them. I got used to Dorinda and I actually like her! She seems like a classy lady and am glad that she and Carole bonded over their dead husbands. New friendships starts somewhere . My only question with her is...LIVE YOUR LIFE, and not worry about what your grown daughter things of your boyfriend! Pretty sure she would find somebody and may not think what her mother thinks. So Dorinda, be happy and live your life with your boy toy who loves you very much.

Equal spotlight - It looks like Ramona, Dorinda and Bethenny had the same amount of spotlight this season. Normally, I would like all the girls to share it, but those are the three that stands out!

Ramona - I am liking the new side of her...getting divorce type and moving onto hot guys I still think she is not ready to move on. You can tell that she did not wanted to have sex on the first night or so. She tends to be classic and not go the route like most do now...or do they have sex on the first night?

Carole - Hmm...I would say her storyline was a bit boring this season. I did liked how she found love with a younger guy that is a cook for LuAnn. Liked her friendship with Dorinda too!

Sonja - Oh my ....You can't everything under your belt for a company that you so wished to open! You need one thing, not several things! She should have heed advice from Heather and even Kristin's husband! I am surprised that her clothing line came out...or is it out? Her partners was clueless where to put her clothing line in the stores. I guess its better off at K-Mart like Heather suggested! I thought her fashion night, was a disaster ...and hearing that her clothes sells online, tells me that Sonja does not know anything on how to market her brand! Whats more surprising is, that she should also know that newspaper likes to create gossip for the public. So why be mad at Kristin?

Kristin - What can I say about her? I love her and she seems soo innocent with this group of ladies! She knows her business very well and I applaud her for that. Sonja should take a cue from her.....I am digging on her new business venture of nail polish! Do something you like and you will gain lots of exposure like Kristin! Bravo Kristin!

LuAnn - I have to say, SHE WAS THE BREAKOUT STAR ON RHONYC! Yeah, she broke the rules of manners, but so what! She was very entertaining and could say, the "IT" girl of this season! I want to see more of her next season!

.....Anyway, I thought it was a okay season. I would give it a B+

.....Oh my, I forgot about Heather ....She was not on that much. And seemed a bit boring this season! I know that the show was going to pair her up with Bethenny. Heather thought she and her would be great friends. As it turns out, they are not! And we can tell by their strong personalities. I wished the show could have drove more into this, but I think both ladies were nervous of doing this kind of thing...If they were ever in a fight match, both will not win! Sorry!
    Last edited by tiff5555; August 13, 2015, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    RHONYC: Season Finale of 2015

Here is a recap of this season:

- I loved Bethenny's new apartment! Glad that Carole was able to see it! Also glad that they form a friendship...
    - I don't understand the party of Ramona...I guess the casting director put that there because it meant something to Ramona.
    - John wanted to put the ring on Dorinda's ring...
    - Carole is trying to make amends with LuAnn, but LuAnn does not want to...
    - Sonja was basking in the glory after her fashion show
    - Sonja misread of what Kristin said about her in a newspaper called The NY Post.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X