X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Black Jacket Day -----------》 I think this was the best episode and I have not watch the end yet, because I want to recap.....So apparently Jon & Jason has this beef going on. It ended with this black jacket challenge. Jon got his first. Sammi was the second. Dahmere was the third. Carmen was the fourth. (I feel she should have gone home a long time ago). Leah is the fifth to get one....I have a feeling Ryan, might stay in the competition ....I think he got to Gordan for not eliminating him ....I guess I have to see if I am correct.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      So Ryan got his black jacket Gordan kept him!
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Hangover Episode --------》 I usually don't post another one, but since my cables are going to be changed out, I have to do it because I will lose this episode....apparently this episode was a disaster! The team failed to cook for tonight...

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      So 2 people went home! Leah & Dahmere...Leah did not know how to cut a protein in the bread. And Dahmere was in....Carmen's way, ugh. She should have went home because she does not listen to the 8 min stuff. At this point, dont know why she is here. Hopefully she falters in the next episode.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Don't Be Fooled Challenge Episode ----------》 In this challenge the cast or competitors have to cook another one choice of dish. At first, they thought they would be cooking their own choices, but that was not the case. In the end, Jonathan won!

At the final challenge, the cast had to tell each other what food to cook and be under pressure from the customers like Gordan always do. Carmen...well she did her best but fell short. Ryan did extremely well...Jonathan hold it down. Sammi could have done better. In the end, Carmen fell short & had to go home!....Thank God she did! She couldn't hang well with the cast this season cooking at every dinner service. Even Gordan said that she was in lack of her skills.

So the final three are Sammi, Ryan & Jonathan....

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Finale Episode....it was a two hour finale thing. The last 3 people competed for the final two. In the end, was Ryan & Jonathan.

Let me put it in this way. I thought Sammi would be the runner up and win. She was really good until the last two challenges. Jonathan was coming out strong too! He faltered in the end. Ryan was under the radar that I forgot about him! He was really good with his challenges and never was in the bottom 2! Since this show was based on the American Dream Theme....Ryan ultimately won! This was his American Dream. It was also his father too but never took a chance....Anyway, it was a good season!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X