This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Got Talent

Premiered tonight and boy what talent was shown. The hypnotist that hypnotised Howie into shaking hands with his co-hosts and he's homophobic!! The young fellow who had an injury to his throat that makes him stutter and he did stand up comedy. It was very emotional and Howie put him into the final show.........Wow!! .......Great show.

I wonder if it was real with the hypnotist. I guess it had to be because he got voted for a second round. I felt bad for Howie though. He has OCD.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
      Premiered tonight and boy what talent was shown. The hypnotist that hypnotised Howie into shaking hands with his co-hosts and he's homophobic!! The young fellow who had an injury to his throat that makes him stutter and he did stand up comedy. It was very emotional and Howie put him into the final show.........Wow!! .......Great show.
      Um, he's not "homophobic". He's got OCD.That's hardly the same thing!
      Last edited by Lisa B; August 29, 2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Howie has OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder, not homophobic.

Comment

Hmmm. Well, we can't really know for sure if Howie is homophobic or not (he MAY be), but his issue is supposed to be with germs. Is that, in fact OCD?? Isn't his deal mysophobia?? Or germaphobic?? Either way it goes, whether he's homophobic, mysophobic, or has OCD, he was a WILLING participant in that act. I did feel bad for him, but the hypnotist had Howie's permission.

Great show overall though. I believe I enjoyed most all the acts! Looking forward to this season. and I REALLLY enjoy all the judges along with Nick, and their chemistry with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa B View Post
            Howie has OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder, not homophobic.
            You're quite right, but it was an amazing act and like Howard said to Howie, When you find out what he did, you'll kill him!!
            Last night's show presented "Heavenly" the most adorable 5 year old who sang and tapped and wowed the audience who I'm sure along with the panel fell in love with her .

Comment

^The other night's show had a few interesting acts, didn't they? But, I agree, Penelope, none compared to little Heavenly! What a nice surprise she is. When she first started her little number I immediately thought of Shirley Temple. THEN, Howard mentioned Shirley T. during his critique. I was like, YESSS! Then, later, I showed my husband Heavenly's act, as soon as she finished, I paused the recording and asked my husband what he thought. He said she was a talented little girl and muttered "like Shirley Temple" (I had never said anything to him about my and Howard's prior agreement.). Stage directors from all over were/are probably chomping at the bit to meet with Heavenly's people.... BUT, get this:

When I saw Heavenly's parents, her father looked VERY familiar to me. When Heavenly stated her name and said her last name is JERKINS, I was like AHA!!!!! That is music producer Rodney Jerkins! What is that dude doing bringing his daughter to AGT's stage?? I don't know if I should cry "foul" or not. All I know is that Heavenly deserves to be a star someplace.

Comment

This is about judge, Heidi Klum. Donald Trump had the nerve to comment on Heidi. He said she is "no longer a 10". First of all, Heidi is such a beautiful woman. That has not changed one bit about her. She is so totally gorgeous that he must need glasses to see properly if he can't see that about Heidi. She has never said a word against him so why would he attack her? Secondly, is Donald Trump running for president of a beauty pageant or president of the country? How dare he say anything about Heidi? He isn't exactly the greatest looking man in the world so who is he to judge anyone? He is certainly no prize when it comes to looking good. What kind of presidential candidate comments on someone's looks? Why would any woman in this country want a president who would stoop so low as to comment on a woman's physical beauty? Is that comment one of the earth shattering issues that a president must deal with in order to save the world from annihilation? Donald Trump is more of a joke with every new comment that comes out of his ugly little mouth. Disgusting.
                Last edited by Lisa B; August 19, 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X