Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penelope P
    replied
    Last night we visited Memphis and Dallas and oh what talent there was. In Memphis, Ladia did "jooken" a street dance that blew me away. When she rotated her ankles, did you hear me say "ouch?" Enjoyed Jordan whose Mother gave up her honeymoon to watch and encourage her!! In Dallas, Guiermo (sp) the valet parker was very funny about his job but was a serious dancer!! Loved Jacylin who danced to slow music and ended it with a "wink"........drop dead gorgeous she was. The last dancer Edson was smoking!!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Always, always enjoy reading your posts He'sAliveToday and I too am excited because there is so much talent out there!!

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    Thanks for the reminder, Penelope! I'm NOT looking forward to J.Derulo, but i AM looking forward to these hopeful talented dancers. This street and stage dynamic...... I wonder how that will play out in terms of winning.

They (meaning Nigel) pulled the okeydoke many years ago when they felt the viewers/voters favored the guys. They then made TWO winners eligible. At one point, it seemed as though Nigel resented the viewers support of the street dancers. He was always trying to his force his favorites upon the voters. This street/stage concept has Nigel's name written all over it.

I don't watch this show for Nigel though, and certainly not for the other panel of judges. I watch for the TALENT! I'm excited.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    started a topic So You Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance

Season 12 begins on June 1st this year. Not only are we welcoming Paula Abdul and Jason Derulo to the judges table, for the first time in the series' 11-season history, the dancing hopefuls will be split into two categories: street and stage.
    I love this show and watching these talented hopefuls bloom in front of my eyes. Please check your local station for times.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X