4. Virgil Gadson
    5. Eddie Eskridge
    6. Jaja Vancova
    7. Megan Alfonso
    8. Burim Jusufi
    9. Liliana Frias
    10. Yorelis Apelinario

Someone posted this about Asaf and I highly agree:
    Look, “Hebrew Breaker” Asaf Goren has a world-class torso. He’s got some killer b-boy moves. But his rant against Nigel Lythgoe’s half-finished critique — which might’ve easily ended in a compliment — was so grimly off-putting, I wish Twitch had stood up and declared, “Nope, not working with him” right on the spot.

Comment

I am very happy with the gal who won, the tap dancer...she tried out last year but didn't make it

Finally she did!!!!

I love tap, use to tap really well....then, I got OLD
      Last edited by tvaddict4965; September 24, 2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
        ^Hey, tvaddict, I'm with you on BB17! FB can take a hike up a rattlesnake-riddled hill, but you do you. As far as me "knowing" anything, it's all in the NOTES. lol I sit here in front of a lot of these shows and take notes like I'm back in college. Otherwise, I'd be so lost, I'd drop out (like back in college ). Joking. I hung in and finished, like I hang in for these shows, but I need these notes to keep track.

Penelope, you're so right about Ryan's hips! They were as wild as his mother's temper. I look forward to seeing what he's going to do in this comp.
        Hey H.A.T.

I use to take notes, big note taker....lol....but then came the COMPUTER....HAHAHA

Comment

I hope that this show is renewed but with more interesting judges. I liked the integrated show more than the stage versus street format. Including more street is really good but I found that I didn't save as many YouTubes as in previous years.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X