X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    well, the cooks on hell's kitchen mostly work in the industry in some capacity. but that's what screws them up sometimes, you know?
    i think that the home cooks could probably work as a team better than some of the teams i've seen on hell's kitchen, lol! you'll laugh at this, my husband and i picked out 2 teams of 10, women vs. men, from all the seasons of masterchef. his teams were SO different than mine, it was a riot!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by tvaddict4965 View Post
    I watched the finale too...I loved Derrick..so, Derrick got a kick in the pants, that's it?

Id love to try a few of Claudia's recipes..I liked that the judges were surprised with the different ways she made her Mexican meals..I am an ole polish cook, uite good, I must say, and ALWAYS looking for new recipes.

Tiff, where else have I seen you at the board? Do you also watch the SOAPS.I DO, ALL OF THEM
    I only watched one soap, that is Days of Our Lives! I don't know how you feel about the soap, hopefully positive things. The show has not been doing good at all but this hype of the 50th is intriguing.

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    tvadd, what do you think about tiff's idea of putting people from this show into hell's kitchen? the more i think about it, the more intrigued i get!
    You are such a sweetheart I think it would be good to see if the home cooks can handle Hells Kitchen. Basically the contestants are the same thing on Hells Kitchen, so why not?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    tvadd, what do you think about tiff's idea of putting people from this show into hell's kitchen? the more i think about it, the more intrigued i get!

Leave a comment:

• tvaddict4965
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Yes, me and my brother did! I am disappointed that Steven was not in the finale, but Gordan wants to invest in his food truck, which is a good thing! I sort of knew that Claudia was going to win! She got to the judges heart with her Mexican heritage....Derrick was good too...
    I watched the finale too...I loved Derrick..so, Derrick got a kick in the pants, that's it?

Id love to try a few of Claudia's recipes..I liked that the judges were surprised with the different ways she made her Mexican meals..I am an ole polish cook, uite good, I must say, and ALWAYS looking for new recipes.

Tiff, where else have I seen you at the board? Do you also watch the SOAPS.I DO, ALL OF THEM

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    tiff, you crack me up sometimes! that is BRILLIANT!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Derrick did put out hard looking, good food! ............I am secretly hoping Gordan takes some of them and put them on Hells Kitchen! Now that would be a sweet deal to see....Come on Gordan! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    me too. frankly, i'm disappointed that derrick lost, and i disagree with the judges. but from what i recall, they don't have a winner who did a cookbook about latin cuisine, and they DO have a couple that are more global already...
    i really hope derrick gets the same treatment stephen did, and soneone invests in HIS culinary future...he's brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    I was rooting for Derrick to win and I thought it was going to be him against Stephen in the finale.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by soaplover20 View Post
    Did anyone watch the finale?
    Yes, me and my brother did! I am disappointed that Steven was not in the finale, but Gordan wants to invest in his food truck, which is a good thing! I sort of knew that Claudia was going to win! She got to the judges heart with her Mexican heritage....Derrick was good too...

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    Did anyone watch the finale?

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i'm still rooting for derrick, nick or claudia. i like hetal too,( the indian girl) but i wouldn't buy her book, i am SO NOT vegetarian, lol!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Shelly would make a good contender for Hells Kitchen! Now...I think I will root for Steve or the Indian girl....

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    that is a FABULOUS idea! but she has to go pro first, somehow. hhmmm.... that is a brilliant concept, since they DO include teachers...hhmmm....
    HEY GORDON! ARE YOU LISTENING/READING????

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    she's strong, she'll pursue her dream now, i think. she proved to herself that she CAN do it. even though she didn't win, she made it all the way to the top 10, that's a serious achievement!
    I would like to see her in Hells Kitchen!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    she's strong, she'll pursue her dream now, i think. she proved to herself that she CAN do it. even though she didn't win, she made it all the way to the top 10, that's a serious achievement!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X