Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have watched it, but don't watch it regularly. I have to agree about Tim lol!

Comment

Shelly went home....I am not liking this one bit!

Comment

lol, soaplover, tim reminds me too much of a teacher i had that was just the snottiest person i've ever known. i quite enjoyed running into him a few years later and finally being able to tell him to his face that i knew why he taught instead of doing. he thought i was going to compliment him until i told him that no one would ever work with/for him for more than a week, lol!

tiff, i feel your pain, but shelly was in over her head at this point, and her nerves were showing. i sincerely hope she can follow through and find a way to help others who need food stamps to make healthy food, and i hope she can go to culinary school soon!

Comment

^ Its sad she is gone....I like people who needs a second chance in life. Everybody does!

Comment

she's strong, she'll pursue her dream now, i think. she proved to herself that she CAN do it. even though she didn't win, she made it all the way to the top 10, that's a serious achievement!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
              she's strong, she'll pursue her dream now, i think. she proved to herself that she CAN do it. even though she didn't win, she made it all the way to the top 10, that's a serious achievement!
              I would like to see her in Hells Kitchen!

Comment

that is a FABULOUS idea! but she has to go pro first, somehow. hhmmm.... that is a brilliant concept, since they DO include teachers...hhmmm....
                HEY GORDON! ARE YOU LISTENING/READING????

Comment

Shelly would make a good contender for Hells Kitchen! Now...I think I will root for Steve or the Indian girl....

Comment

i'm still rooting for derrick, nick or claudia. i like hetal too,( the indian girl) but i wouldn't buy her book, i am SO NOT vegetarian, lol!

Comment

Did anyone watch the finale?

Comment

Originally posted by soaplover20 View Post
                        Did anyone watch the finale?
                        Yes, me and my brother did! I am disappointed that Steven was not in the finale, but Gordan wants to invest in his food truck, which is a good thing! I sort of knew that Claudia was going to win! She got to the judges heart with her Mexican heritage....Derrick was good too...

Comment

I was rooting for Derrick to win and I thought it was going to be him against Stephen in the finale.

Comment

me too. frankly, i'm disappointed that derrick lost, and i disagree with the judges. but from what i recall, they don't have a winner who did a cookbook about latin cuisine, and they DO have a couple that are more global already...
                            i really hope derrick gets the same treatment stephen did, and soneone invests in HIS culinary future...he's brilliant.

Comment

Derrick did put out hard looking, good food! ............I am secretly hoping Gordan takes some of them and put them on Hells Kitchen! Now that would be a sweet deal to see....Come on Gordan! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Comment

tiff, you crack me up sometimes! that is BRILLIANT!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X