This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterchef season 6

is anyone else watching? i REALLY wish taylor had gotten an apron...

Watched it tonight and I'm surprised that he didn't get one. Interesting way of choosing contestants this year. What do you think of the new judge?

Comment

i'm not sure what to think of her, to be honest. my first impression is that she doesn't have the palate she thinks she does.and i'm not sure she has the instinct for seeing talent the way gordon and graham do.

Comment

I want that African American girl to win....I have to remember her name!

Comment

shelly? the single mom with the adorable daughter? i'd be happy to see her win, or derek, the drummer.
          lol, i freely admit to a bias there, i'm married to a former drummer!

Comment

^ You may be right, its Shelly! I liked when she said something about second chance. And I am strongly behind second chance or giving a hand to succeed! We need a whole lot in this world....there is too many restrictions in this life.

Comment

That was an interesting episode last night. One question though, was the blue team sending out raw fish the entire time and Gordon only caught it later on? Also can't believe the people Darah was choosing to save and clearly neither could the judges. Graham's reaction was WTF? when she made her first choice for having a happy face .

Comment

darah was totally unfair. tommy, derek and dan should have been her first picks, they were the ones holding the whole thing together.
                hetal ROCKS!

Comment

at least shelley admitted that she put derek,christopher,claudis and ailsa up BECAUSE they're good, but it was really unfair!
                  and it's just too bad the red team couldn't get those last 8 plates out, they obviously would have won!

Comment

I am happy that Shelly is in the competition!!! Glad that the judges saved the 2 guys too!!!

Comment

If ANYBODY needs to be sent home, it's that new judge. I can't stand that lady. She and her nasty baked goods ideas need to go.

I like that wild dude! The one that was cussing back and forth with Gordon. Stephen, I believe. I don't like that he doesn't seem to be the cleanest cook, but I like his ideas and his energy. and more than him, I like Christopher. I have NO problems with Christopher's cleanliness so far. and his food always looks so good. Only thing, grease is NOT his friend. He starts grease fires like that's his job.

Comment

^ Ooo the new judge....I have to agree with you on that one! The way she says things about food...makes me believe she is a expert of it all...but really, she may not be....I wonder if Hell's Kitchen is coming back in the fall....I guess its set for Spring of 2016.

Comment

i'm in on that too. she is NOT a true chef,, has virtually NO palate when it comes to savory food, and in all honesty, she ISN'T a good judge when it comes to sweets(aka,BAKING?)
                          and i SERIOUSLY don't like her attitude period. she ISN'T JOE OR GORDON OR GRAHAM!! or even the judges on the food network, GEEZ!!!!
                          me, i'd like to see someone like myself, just a regular cook, be a judge. AND be able to comment that" i don't like eating this, but i COOK it!" lol!!!!!
                          that's a given for me. always has been!

Comment

My husband and I dislike the new judge too! She's very rude and doesn't seem to be a good fit with Gordon, Graham or the contestants. I would like Joe back, but don't see that happening.

Comment

not anytime soon anyway. he's a busy man, great for him, not so much for us, lol! do you watch restaurant startup? i quite like it, although i'm NOT a fan of tim's.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X