Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell's Kitchen (New Season)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    tiff, i totally agree, MILLY should have won, i'd work for HIM in a heartbeat
    thank you soaplover!
    it isn't that often that i find a fellow poster who understands where i come from with the work thing.
    i'll be watching T and milly if i can, and hoping for the BEST for them both!

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    Not surprised that Meghan won, but was really rooting for T to win it. I don't think I could work for Meghan either, even if she is able to command well in the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    I knew that Meghan was going to win....because of her assertiveness. She commended well in the kitchen. That was something Christina (Season 10 winner) said.
    T, she gave good food out...but it was not enough for her to win. Yeah, I was rooting for her.
    I still think, Milly should have won Milly could do A LOT if he created a brand for himself!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    gordon ramsay, you are WRONG! YOU SCREWED UP! you need to go back to your old memories of when YOU worked for other people.
    would you rather work for T or meghan? you totally screwed up.
    sorry, i needed to rant for a minute. my BIGGEST judgment for this show is who i would be happy working for/with, and that would be T.
    and i'll be honest, there was a time in my life when i was meghan and my employee turnover was HIGH.
    now i'm T, and i had a crew who stayed with me for years,including temps .
    the job i have now, i don't have employees,but i'll tell you that my co-cook and i respect each other, and i did NOT boss him around while i trained him. he's as good as i am, he just needed to learn how things are done and the recipes. and i've learned his too, and how he does things. respect. i don't see that with meghan, i DID see it with T.
    sorry, rant over!

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    Finale tonight and I'm rooting for T to win it. Something about Meghan rubs me the wrong way.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i was too, it just broke my heart! i hope T wins!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    I am soo disappointed that Milly did not made it to the finals. I am happy that T did!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i think he sees that in milly too. i do respect meghan's talent, but i couldn't work for her.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ Meghan is on point...I think Gordon sees a diamond in her.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    the blonde is meghan, she and michelle are people i would NEVER work for. neither are team players, imho. they are BOSSES, and that isn't how a true team works.
    when you run/head a kitchen, you don't treat people with disrespect, and you definitely don't yell at them,or you end up with a huge employee turnover. meghan pretends to be polite, but as a chef myself, her attitude is obviously that she rules the roost instead of being a part of the tream.
    michelle is arrogant, annoying, and far too young to garner any respect as a head chef.
    sorry if that's harsh, but it's my opinion as someone who's earned her stripes and walked away from it before i burned out .

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Milly was caught yesterday by Gordon, alongside Nick. I hope this does not discredit Milly from being the in the finale. I knew Nick was going home, but he told his story in the end when he was walking out of Hell's Kitchen, made me a bit sad....
    I did not liked T because of what she said about punching someone out, but I like her now and see the human side of her. Maybe that punching out, was just for the show.
    I think Michelle...she is okay, but she is not on point with working with the team.
    The blond girl, can't remember her name...she may be in the final two...

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i think we'll come down to it being millie and T, for the finale. i like T, but i gotta say, i LOVE milly!!!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Thank god that Alison is gone and felt sorry for Josh. I am still rooting for Milly to win!

Leave a comment:

• soaplover20
    replied
    Black jackets given out and Josh is finally gone. Can't say I'll miss him

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    so. we're down to the final 8, with josh and meghan chainging places. at this point, i'm rooting for milly.
    Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today's episode was a sneaky one. The solider guy went home...(sorry, I forgot his name. It was on the tip of my tongue). Josh, was a hot mess....

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X