Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell's Kitchen (New Season)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finale tonight and I'm rooting for T to win it. Something about Meghan rubs me the wrong way.

Comment

gordon ramsay, you are WRONG! YOU SCREWED UP! you need to go back to your old memories of when YOU worked for other people.
      would you rather work for T or meghan? you totally screwed up.
      sorry, i needed to rant for a minute. my BIGGEST judgment for this show is who i would be happy working for/with, and that would be T.
      and i'll be honest, there was a time in my life when i was meghan and my employee turnover was HIGH.
      now i'm T, and i had a crew who stayed with me for years,including temps .
      the job i have now, i don't have employees,but i'll tell you that my co-cook and i respect each other, and i did NOT boss him around while i trained him. he's as good as i am, he just needed to learn how things are done and the recipes. and i've learned his too, and how he does things. respect. i don't see that with meghan, i DID see it with T.
      sorry, rant over!

Comment

I knew that Meghan was going to win....because of her assertiveness. She commended well in the kitchen. That was something Christina (Season 10 winner) said.
        T, she gave good food out...but it was not enough for her to win. Yeah, I was rooting for her.
        I still think, Milly should have won Milly could do A LOT if he created a brand for himself!

Comment

Not surprised that Meghan won, but was really rooting for T to win it. I don't think I could work for Meghan either, even if she is able to command well in the kitchen.

Comment

tiff, i totally agree, MILLY should have won, i'd work for HIM in a heartbeat
            thank you soaplover!
            it isn't that often that i find a fellow poster who understands where i come from with the work thing.
            i'll be watching T and milly if i can, and hoping for the BEST for them both!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X