• Feb 2008

Survivor 2015 no collar, blue collar & white collar

No thread?!

So happy So is gone!!!

Love the No collar & Blue Collar teams.
  • Lanfear
    Soap Addict
    • Apr 2006

I'm watching, can someone tell me what the heck no collar is? No jobs at all? How do they live? I guess that's how they have time to leave for so long@

Comment

• GoodWillTalking
      Executive Poster
      • Jul 2008

I guess the no collar folks are the type of people who do as little as possible to get by. They are the opposite of the A-type personality, and don't really covet material things.

Comment

• Lisa B
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2004

They have jobs. They just don't have careers and they apparently don't want careers. They want to be free to leave whenever they want to with no ties.

Comment

• Maxiegirl
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GoodWillTalking View Post
          I guess the no collar folks are the type of people who do as little as possible to get by. They are the opposite of the A-type personality, and don't really covet material things.
          Actually that seems more like the White Collar team to me. Did one of them say they usually would have blue collar types do the physical grunt work?

Comment

• Maxiegirl
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Lisa B View Post
            They have jobs. They just don't have careers and they apparently don't want careers. They want to be free to leave whenever they want to with no ties.
            One of the girls who is no collar is a law student. That sounds like a career to me.

Comment

• livestochat
              Day Player
              • Mar 2006

I think 'no collar' refers to people who's jobs don't fall within the norms of blue collar or whit collar.

Very happy So was voted off. She was far too arrogant. Especially considering the game had just started.

I hate Vince was voted off. Really bad call by the 'no collar' tribe. It's way too early to start voting off the physically stronger members.

Dan would drive me nuts. I can see how he's alienating his tribe. It's not even what he says. It's the way he says it.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                Senior Board Member
                • Jul 2011

NO.. "no collar" means empty-headed. I can't. You can not be playing this emotionally this early in the game!

Comment

• Lisa B
                  Soap Addict
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Maxiegirl View Post
                  One of the girls who is no collar is a law student. That sounds like a career to me.
                  I thought it was strange that she was in that category. However, she is a student so far and doesn't have a job. I guess that's why she's in that category although I don't know if she belongs there since she must have a lot of ambition, like in the white collar tribe.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jul 2011

They FINALLY got Ozzie 2.0. Now, WHO is there to root for?? After the last episode, i ALMOST want to root for Rodney. His impressions had me doubled over!!!

Comment

• Maxiegirl
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2008

All my faves are leaving and all the awful up chucks are staying!!

Comment

• Maxiegirl
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2008

Yay Mike is still in it!! Go Mike!!!

Comment

• Lisa B
                          Soap Addict
                          • Oct 2004

I absolutely cannot stand Rodney. I wish he would be voted out. He thinks he is entitled to someone else's reward just because it's his birthday? He sounds like he's ten years old and having a crying fit because he didn't get the present that he wanted for his birthday. Grow up Rodney! No one owes you anything! What a big baby! Other people have earned rewards through hard work and they are all hungry. I don't blame anyone for not giving up their reward for Rodney and I was so happy when Mama C didn't give up her reward to that baby. Like one of the contestants said, if he wants to go on a reward, then win a reward. Don't expect things to just be handed to you!

I wish Joe was still in it to win. I would be okay with Mike winning now.

Comment

• savytabby
                            Soap Addict
                            • May 2014

Originally posted by Maxiegirl View Post
                            Yay Mike is still in it!! Go Mike!!!
                            Yay to Mike for winning 6-1-1 . Nobody deserved it more. Loved seeing him with his Mom. Loved Sharin and Jenn at the final tribal. Loved the whole episode.

Comment

• savytabby
                              Soap Addict
                              • May 2014

I'm rewatching the show and just realized that Will had a birthday also during the season. His birthday "episode" was while there were still the three tribes and the No Collar tribe (Will's) had just won the challenge and the chickens/hens as a reward and when they got back celebrated his birthday. Will appeared very touch. Of course, this is a huge contrast to Rodney, who did nothing but whine and about his birthday and how no one would give up their reward for him just because it was his birthday. Yet, Rodney and Will ended up best buds .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X