This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Race 26 - 2015

This season will feature 11 new teams of all dating duos with a twist: six who are preexisting couples, and five duos who will meet for the very first time at the starting line when they are set up on the most extreme blind date ever. Phil Keoghan is the host.

The preexisting dating teams traveling around the world include New Kids on the Block member Jonathan Knight and his partner Harley Rodriguez, and Olympic medalists Aly Dudek and Steven Langton. Dudek won bronze at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics in short track speed skating and Langton won two bronze medals at the 2014 Sochi Olympics in bobsledding. Those being set up on the blind dates of a lifetime include a Navy physician and a registered nurse and two lawyers.

The other preexisting dating teams include airline pilot Jeff Magee & flight attendant Lyda Grawn, IT technician CJ Harris & medical support assistant Lebya Simpson, haistylists Matt Cucolo & Ashley Gordon, and contract engineer Rochelle Nevedal & truck stop manager and professional wrestling promoter Mike Dombrowski.

Series begins next Wednesday. Check local listings for times and channel.

Interesting concept and I like it. There were 6 dating teams and then 5 Blind dates in the race. Interesting enough that the first 3 to find Phil were Blind dates and the other two placed 6th and 8th respectively. Sadly, Jeff and Lyda were eliminated. What was new also this time, were the "selfies" being taken. AR returns this Friday. Please check for times and channel.

Comment

I like all the teams this year but I only don't care for one contestant - Hayley. So I guess I like 10 1/2 lol.

Comment

Amazing Race 26 2015

I didn't add wanda and desiree to the list since I didn't watch amazing race 9. But yes, I'll add them to the list.

Comment

I really enjoyed this twist to AR, mixing couples and blind dates. Interestingly enough, the three finalists were all blind dates!! Love how all the challenges are interesting even after al this time........Go Phil Go!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X