X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • namers
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2008

I just read that she was "unhinged" in the reunion. "Surprise!" said not one person.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Episode 12.....Either the show did not have the material, so they had to put the same scene where Paul's mother came in, or I just saw the clip on Instagram....anyway, did not know Louie asked Bill to be in his wedding. Joe Gorga was pissed off!!! I can understand why Melissa was not happy either...It does seems like Jennifer and Tre formed a friendship over 2 years, I think.

The end of the trip, Danielle got into it with Rachel. Melissa wanted to tell Marg, to blame Tre and Jenn....I was watching Andy's show, I smell fake stories from Jennifer. It seems like she wanted Marg to look bad in the light, but really, it came from her friend. Then again, I read that the Gorgas knew of the secret and just rolled with it. I have to say, if the show did not liked Joe Gorga & Melissa, they would have never been on this show.

Comment

• namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

Good write up. I feel a little bad for Danielle and hope she can mend fences with her brother; their problems seem superficial.

Jenn and Marg are oil & water.

Teresa had a moment with Melissa that would give one hope then boom, right back to saying nasty things like, "I don't have family". I don't blame the Gorgas either. People are giving Teresa's marriage 2 years when Louie wisens up to her mental illness.

Comment

• namers
          Executive Poster
          • Jun 2008

I was quite moved by Teresa saying she wishes Juicy Joe could come back home and he thanked her for taking good care of his girls. Imagine that. Now if only she was nicer to Melissa & Joe.

Antonia is so grown up; that was sweet about her new car.

I even liked that Marg took in her step daughter.

I'll leave the rest of the show to Tiff to comment!

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is good! ….I feel from this episode, Tre showing her side that she does not care for Melissa. It was the phone call from Louie that did it! Melissa is already giving up on Tre. It is also interesting that Tre girls went to Jen for the Bridal Shower theme.

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Melissa giving up after 18 years; I remember the 1st year (?) with the horrible fights they all had. Sometimes you have to divorce your family in order for your own survival.

Even Frank has to let go of the past because Deloras has a new man in her life. I used to be very very close with my ex-'s parents until he brought home a wife and they cut ties with me.
        • tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

14th Episode.......Nice to see Delores family get along with Paul (Delores boyfriend). Yes, Frank and his girlfriend was there. I think the biggest shock was the ending. That Louie had harsh feelings for Tre's brother. The next episode, the secret comes out and holds no bars there.

* To be honest, the Gorgas knew that this was going to come out before the season aired. So why being shocked, unless BRAVO is telling them to react to things. I believe that's why Lisa Vanderpump left the show, because they told her to do some ugly stuff to the cast. Reality TV has come to a deep end to please the viewers. Or to get them to watch....Well guess what we are soo onto you!!!!! Most people don't like Tre fighting with her family. Most dont like Melissa side either! Get it together and move on!

Comment

• namers
            Executive Poster
            • Jun 2008

Louie has become as delusional as Teresa: blame, blame, blame. They all need to go into family therapy TOGETHER.

Speaking of which: Jennifer asked Bill if he wants to go back; no, "We need to keep going," then go. Don't let Bill off the hook.

Don't think Rachel will be in the cast next season but I do like hope she gets to adopt John's son.

I can say that the orignal Momager doesn't get involved with their kids' issues; she stays neutral. Danielle's mother took sides (regardless if her brother was wrong or not) and that would piss off any kid.

I enjoyed the Catana's dinner but yet Frank is still not accepting that Paul and Deloras might marry.

I can't take yet another party where the fur flies: let's get to the reunion already!

Jen's mother/sister are toooo much!

Comment

• namers
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2008

So due to Melissa and Teresa's estrangement, they are not filming season 14, nor are they giving anyone new contracts.

I don't want to see Teresa's wedding (that didn't end too well for the Biermann's) but do want to see the reunion already!

I didn't like the things said about Melissa (Gia saying Joe could do better); she's held her head high amidst the nonsense being spewed. Good riddance to trash!

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Have not seen the Season Finale, but it was explosive! Andy said that one of the housewives might be fired. Heard he was not pleased with Melissa...nor Tre either because of the reunion. There is more too. Apparently Caroline knows who called on the Giudice family that put the parents in jail.

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Caroline has receipts! Hahaha.
            • tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Season Finale....
              I saw the finale and it was explosive and also unusual thou. If you don't know the back gossip here. Here is what I am going to tell you -------》The Gorgas knew of this gossip before the season aired!!! I am connecting the dots here as well. Joe was not pleased with this gossip and thinks again, Tre is out to get his family...meaning Melissa. That is the main reason he was aloof this season.

Another thing to this is...Joe told of Gia telling him that he can do better. The reason why Melissa blocked her from her social media. She also blocked Gia's other sister too.....It seems like Melissa and her hubby had enough.....Louie, oh God, is looking like insane! Showing his true colors and BRAVO is here for it!!

Danielle....well I think the producers put her up to it!! Marg, looked like she was guilty as f. Marg does not want to admit the truth. Anyway, looks like Jen is getting closer to Tre.

Comment

• jaychrisryan
                Newcomer
                • Jun 2012

I have watched the drama between Tereasa and Melissa play out for seasons. I am of the opinion, that Teresa is not as dramatic as she was in seasons past. I saw how her prison sentence changed her.. Again my feelings. I also had mixed feelings on the on going fued between Teresa and Melissa I say fued, because that is how I see it. Then I saw an episode where Teresa was talking to all of her daughters. I have seen Gia on screen more than the other girls. I saw how the fued between her Father and Uncle had a profound effect on her. How that played out on screen for the all to see.. We saw how Gia finally had the talk with her Uncle to reslove the animosity​ her and her sisters felt. During the episode with Tersea and her 4 daughteres. We got to see some insight on how having to be without Mom and Dad, when each were away serving a prision sentence, effected them. How they truely felt about their Aunt Melissa and Uncle Joe. What their Aunt and Uncle DID and DID NOT do.We do not get to hear from Gabrella, Milania or Audriana very often. Hearing from them on how they were truely effected by Melissa & Joe during their Mother's incarseration gave me a new prespective. There is a lot more that goes into the dynamics of Teresa and Joes' relationship that we dont see played out front and center on screen. It is not so black and white.
                Last edited by jaychrisryan; May 27, 2023, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• namers
                  Executive Poster
                  • Jun 2008

Theresa is very sick and her paranoia is evident: Melissa is now the one who turned her in. Every FACT you throw at her she turns into a lie. Never accountable.

Rachel stood up for herself well; Daniell is a loose cannon.

So Paul is not divorced. Really? You're separated for 11 years and too lazy to file paperwork. I also don't know why Deloras stayed with David for 5 years; a house perhaps?

I like the ladies dresses; that's all I got.

Comment

• Salter
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Dec 2016

Louie is a very young looking, fit, successful, wealthy, smart and worldly man. He is 10 years younger than Teresa. Why would he marry again? Why not just date Teresa or a woman in her 30's like 99% of men in his position? Because he wants the only think he can't buy.....to be on a hit TV show. Joe and Mellissa and the others know this.

When this comes out and Teresa is proven a fool it will be the best season ever.

Comment

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He's 3 years younger. But 10 years more stoopid.
                  • tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

Saw the reunion, part 1.....my thoughts, that this reunion was lit! Saw much anger from Tre to Melissa. Melissa may seem to be innocent, but I know she had tricks to be proven that she can be good alone for the next season, which is currently on pause To me, I saw Melissa as a snobby person and thought she knew it all. Rachel was lit too to Danielle and Jennifer. I think too, that she should not gaslight them, cuz she would be proven for the next season. Anyway, I feel like Andy finds more loyalty to the Gorgas. He may like them or just loves Joe only. Otherwise, if he did not love Joe, then they would be gone a awhile ago. Joe loves being cheeky and Andy loves it!!!!!

Comment

• namers
                      Executive Poster
                      • Jun 2008

Part 3 of the Real Housewives of New Jersey season 13 reunion airs Tuesday, June 13, on Bravo at 8 p.m. ET.​

Comment

• tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jul 2007

Reunion Part 2.......well it showed that the producers will tell the cast what to do. Either Jennifer was helping out to make things spicy...that's what these reality shows does. And Melissa, I feel like she knows more than what it was lead on.

I think with Joe, he just got tired of Tre gossip of his wife, and gave up on their relationship. He is pro loving his wife and that is not a bad thing. I think both of them knew that this gossip will be played into this season, so they shouldn't have been upset at the end of the reunion. Louie....I think he is tired of Joe and his wife. He wanted to make things work, but Melissa was nope regarding this gossip. Anyway, Reunion Part 3, will be even more lit and it will determine who will return or if the show is kaput.

Comment

• tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jul 2007

Reunion 3….well the men was out this time. I have to admit, I do enjoy them more than the women. Andy was upset that Tre and Mel was talking over him. Including Joe too…I am not sure regarding Gia. Considering that she may have ill feelings towards Melissa. She liked something regarding Mel on a fan page against Mel on IG.

Anyway….even thou I said that Rachel won’t be back, she might be back.

Comment

• namers
                            namers commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I like the husbands better too.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X