Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's episode was all over the place. First they line up 10 or so and let them know if they are thru to the next round. Then as people finish singing they practically tell them yes or no............and then bring them back and line them up.... so confusing.

Comment

I'm pretty much skipping until they get to the point where we can vote. I liked Adam, Santana's nephew, and they cut him. It seems like every year they cut the ones I like before they get to the finals. There's no point in getting invested in anyone until the voting starts.

Comment

Originally posted by extracat View Post
        I'm pretty much skipping until they get to the point where we can vote. I liked Adam, Santana's nephew, and they cut him. It seems like every year they cut the ones I like before they get to the finals. There's no point in getting invested in anyone until the voting starts.
        I have seen the auditions, loved the Hollywood week. Yeah, I have seen some talented people get cut out. I am thinking, this pair, is interesting....I think AI should have cut out the 15 year old kid, Daniel. I don't think he is ready. Jennifer must have wanted him to be part of the live shows.

Comment

I'm calling a top 2 of Clark and Jax.
          The producers love Jax. She's gotten a ton of airtime.

Comment

Sometimes I do not get the judges' decisions. Do they REALLY think that accordion girl has a shot in hell of winning or actually having a career as a lead singer in pop music? They should have cut her at the audition stage like they do people that they tell are "too theatrical" and to pursue musical theater. That's a spot in the Top 24 that should have gone to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by extracat View Post
              Sometimes I do not get the judges' decisions. Do they REALLY think that accordion girl has a shot in hell of winning or actually having a career as a lead singer in pop music? They should have cut her at the audition stage like they do people that they tell are "too theatrical" and to pursue musical theater. That's a spot in the Top 24 that should have gone to someone else.
              What!!!!! I love her!! She is a fave along with the Latina country girl (I love her personality) & Adanna! I do love Jax best though. Oh and Tyana too!!!
              Last edited by Maxiegirl; February 26, 2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aliasocfan View Post
                I'm calling a top 2 of Clark and Jax.
                The producers love Jax. She's gotten a ton of airtime.
                OMG, Clark Beckman.....when he sang, he was the star in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! And absolutely yes to Jax!!!! The airtime will get her even more famous! I also like Joey and some others. I don't know about Daniel....I know viewers will eat him up for him to be on the show. Just look at Jennifer Lopez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                  OMG, Clark Beckman.....when he sang, he was the star in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! And absolutely yes to Jax!!!! The airtime will get her even more famous! I also like Joey and some others. I don't know about Daniel....I know viewers will eat him up for him to be on the show. Just look at Jennifer Lopez!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Ugh. Daniel. He's so not ready for this show. I understood him making it to Hollywood week, but he should have been cut at final solos/top 48.
                  Clark followed me on twitter, so I like him more now.

I'm a little worried about the female eliminations. Katherine and Alexis are probably going home. I just wish they wouldn't. If Shi and Shannon make it through, I kind of give up on voting.

I'm bummed that Savion was eliminated. His song choice did him in.

Comment

Well, this year is just not going well for me. First, Santana's nephew Adam got cut before the Top 24. Now two of the three guys I voted for didn't make the cut last night--Michael and Riley. And I'm not much into Motown music so this week's theme isn't doing it for me so I didn't vote for anyone last night.

Comment

Daniel should have been cut...his voice is not good. Cute kid though. Sad to see Savion go. Riley should have made it. About the girls, liked that Joey & Jax got in. Interesting to see Alexis got in. She did okay with her music, but the judges just did not liked it! Good we saw Aretha. Thought we were going to see Simon Cowell back....

Comment

I know it's not very much warning time, but the judges are going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight (March 10) and Keith is going to perform his new song.

Comment

I think I'm going to like the one night a week, one hour format. Three nights a week was way too much. So far, I like Maddie the best.

Comment

They should have just crowned Clark last night. He was ALMOST as good as Joshua L. on Man's World.

Comment

I saw on my program guide that it's on again tonight and will be two hours. I had read somewhere it was going to a one night a week format. Maybe that starts in a couple of weeks. I know Bones is back on the 26th (FINALLY!!).

Comment

I saw the Thursday's performance. Here is what I thought:

Rayvon was okay. Not my favorite song choice, but he sang darn good. So maybe he wasn't okay, but good.

Joey....DID GREAT!!! Love her take on songs!

Jax....I understand that she did her best take on Taylor's song.The judges wanted to hear Jax's special signature voice, which she did before. What I am trying to say is, she can't do that everytime, of bringing her signature voice out. Hmm...then again, she was not all that without her signature voice.

Daniel....the judges should have cut him during the top 48 or something. Since he has that cute face, the viewers still wants him. And he didn't do bad on that Happy song.

Clark....I hated that song choice, but loved him on the piano.

Adanna...she did a great job performing!

Maddie....I am not a big fan of country songs. She did well, but this is not the year of country. You can tell by other contestants, they are not country.

Qaasim, I actually like him, but the song choice, NOT! Should have sang a R&B song.....

Quentain, also liked him, but not the song choice.

Nick, HE DID A GREAT JOB PERFORMING!!!! A+ performance!

Tyanna, two words ------> Female MJ!!!! She so reminds me of Michael!!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X