This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Celebrity Apprentice (Season 7)

Who is watching this season of The Apprentice? (By the way, its Season 7)!!!! I thought I would be interested to see Kenya & Brandi at it, but am surprised to see some others having their ego problems...What do you think?

I can't stand Donald (but I'm watching)...... I can't stand Kenya (but I didn't like the way that one chick gave Kenya a hard time in the kitchen)..... I can't stand Brandi (yet, I can't stand Kate G., so I smiled when Brandi called her "lazy").

Now.... I can't stand Geraldo! He is such a SO-AND-SO, and as much as Donald tries to ACT as though he wants to fire Geraldo, he won't. Not this early anyways. When Pierse (sp??) was on HIS season, Pierse was a SO-AND-SO as well, but he ended up winning because of all the money he raised. I'm NOT looking forward to a season of Geraldo's condescending and undermining, BUT!!!!! BUT!!!!! What I AM excited about is Sharknado taking Geraldo down!!I LOVE the possibilities of what's about to come...

Comment

Geraldo was surprising to me this season...thought it would be Brandi & Kenya....yeah, he is this huge ego & it was funny how Kevin just did not liked that! Hehe......Oh my why is Kate G. on? She could not get anything done as a Project Mgr......I love Vivica Fox and Leeza. I can tell by the third episode that was mashup in two hours that Donald was playing favoritism to Terrell & Geraldo....

Comment

Geraldo is getting on my last nerve...................I hope either Ian or Lorenzo take his ass DOWN!

Comment

^ I think Lorenzo is a weak player....maybe its the beginning of the show and the way I see him....I do believe Ian will outsmart Geraldo!

Comment

^I have to agree on that comment of Lorenzo being a weak player (so far). Lorenzo didn't even lift his eyes enough to defend himself when Geraldo called him a "reality" person. Perhaps he'll redeem himself somehow.

Thanks you guys for reminding me what Sharnado's name is: Ian.

Comment

Yesterday's episode was GREAT!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE SECOND ONE...WHEN IAN SAID THAT HE WANTED TO BE PROJECT MANAGER, AND THEN GERALDO DECIDED HE WANTED TO BE ONE TOO...JUST TO BATTLE IAN .......I thought Ian was going to win....but we know, you can't overpass Geraldo!!!! I felt bad for Ian....he did not wanted his 2 other team players to go. And I don't understand about Brandi.....

Comment

I would probably watch closer, but Brandi gets on my nerves, just like Omarosa! Let me know when she's gone and I'll watch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leehaven24 View Post
                  I would probably watch closer, but Brandi gets on my nerves, just like Omarosa! Let me know when she's gone and I'll watch!!!
                  Brandi is still on!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will tell you and even PM you, if you know how to use the Visitor Message here

Comment

I saw the 2 hour of this show....oh god, how sad to see Joan Rivers. May the Lord, rest her in peace! I do agree that Shawn deserved to be fired because she did not stepped up! I was very upset with the second episode! I thought Lorenzo did a great job...yeah, it was "old school", but so what! Trump should have given him a pass on this one!

Comment

^It WAS bittersweet to see Joan again. It's one thing, when someone is sickly or super elderly (like 150-yrs-old or something).... you kind of expect their demise. But Joan was a spry woman that bounced around like any random spring chicken. Shocking. I remain in prayer, for God's will for her family....

SOOOO glad Shawn went-a-packing. Her irreverence was really getting old. At least if you refuse to step up, you should be the hardest worker on the supporting team. Funny how the next task probably would have fit her well. All she had to do was try to get in some exposure, and learn by being hip to hip with Vivica. THAT would have gotten her prepped for leadership on the following challenge.

and Lorenzo being fired was too bad! He FINALLY steps up successfully but was defeated by the boob fest.Quite ironic that Vivica's team LOST because of lack of effective branding; however, although Leeza's team was lacking in the branding dept, they still WON. Boob fest. and actually, Lorenzo made a fatal mistake by not calling anyone ELSE out. But doing that, just by default, you are owning the onus. Most of the ideas were Geraldo's... but even saying THAT would have gotten Lorenzo the ax.

AND... Trump calling The Amazing Race "boring" was uncalled for. That's EXACTLY one of the reasons he will probably NEVER be a favorite person of mine. and that's me putting it real nicely.

Comment

OMG, can Kenya be more narssistic and annoying?! I felt bad for both Vivica and Kate having to put up with her. Poor Kate got axed. I actually liked her. And I like Geraldo.

On the other team, my faves are Leeza, Brandi & the baseball player.

Can Ian be more narsissitic and annoying?! I can't stand him at all!

Comment

I can't fathom how Kenya has lasted this long other than the fact that The Donald loves drama and keeps the trouble makers around as long as possible. She absolutely should have been fired instead of Kate although Kate is pretty useless herself. I'm not really thrilled with the weak women Donald chose for this season. Ok, a few of the men are/were equally weak and that'a also a problem..... It "should" come down to Leeza and Ian but Geraldo is such a jerk that he will definitely be in the final and probably win...... Remember Annie Duke? Holy smokes, Donald loves the morons!

Comment

Leeza is my fave this season. She is a class act. I can't wait for Kenya to go home. She is nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxiegirl View Post
                              OMG, can Kenya be more narssistic and annoying?! I felt bad for both Vivica and Kate having to put up with her. Poor Kate got axed. I actually liked her. And I like Geraldo.

On the other team, my faves are Leeza, Brandi & the baseball player.

Can Ian be more narsissitic and annoying?! I can't stand him at all!

I like Geraldo but some viewers thinks he is creepy! LOL!!!! Keyna, is...OMG, very sneaky! She got rid of The Cosby Girl, & yes, Kate. She tried to talk trash to Kate about Vivica.....Next episode would be on fire!!!! I read the twitter on the next episode and its very funny! Kenya pretend it was Vivica saying something like its bad to be in the 50's...yeah, its a real blow from Miss Kenya Moore!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X