This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eileen (Ash) as Housewife...OMG!!!

Hopefully, we can keep this thread on here. Despite it being another show, it's supportive of our beloved ED. Did you guys see Housewives epi?? Brandy-wtf?!?! What she did to the beautiful classy Eileen?!?! Wow. She asked Eileen to act out a scene from DOOL (who does that?!?) ED laughed about it and it was funny when the other wives were offering her money to do the scene. She, in a classy lighthearted way, did not do it. Obvi. Then, Brandy throws wine in her face. So random. Like out of nowhere. Ticks me off. ED is really putting herself out there when she doesn't need to and this BS is one of the reasons I didn't like the idea of her being on there. Despite enjoying behind the scenes on Y&R set and a glimpse into her life. She's a cool person and seems like a great mom. Wow. Now she's talking to Brandi and being simply awesome and mature about the whole thing. She's amazing and handled it like a pro with honesty, openness, & humor. Love her.
    Last edited by singandsigns; January 6, 2015, 11:13 PM.

Haven't watched any of the Housewife shows, but Brandi is on Celebrity Apprentice right now and I'll just say her doing that to ED does not surprise me.

Comment

SMH. I like Ed as an actress but she had to know what she signed up for. I guess that will be her story on the reality show. The scene was probably scripted like Days of our lives.

Comment

She is a beautiful,talented actress. It's beyond me why she would want to be on a show like this.

Comment

Mark my words Eileen is NOT going to last on this show for long. If she's not a sleazebag and therefore lacks crazy drama, they're gonna brand her boring and drop her like a hot potato!!! These shows are for people like Kenya, Eileen is not catty, or maybe she is!!!! I don't know her but unless she stoops to that level this show is way too cut throat for any decent person!!

Comment

I was so disappointed to see her taking part in that show. And, having now watched a few episodes? I think she has to be thinking "What have i done!?"
            ED and Lisa Rinna are the only people i can stand! Run, Eileen!

I did want to ask someone if you know about her skin care regimine, she was shown with zero makeup and WOW, she is so beautiful. My Mom will be 67 next month, looks about 10 years younger, and was shocked to hear Eileen is over 50. (I didn't know that LR was! Billie on Days was younger than me when she started and i'm 45. I guess Botox and stuff, but you can't fake amazing skin w/o makeup, so i'm still kind of dying for Eileen's skincare info!!)

I wonder if she'll talk about the fact that her ex-husband's current wife plays Kelly now? They sort of have a mini-reality show on the Y&R set, but i imagine they are better behaved (: I hope!!

Comment

Help, when did that hideous Brandi person throw wine on her? I'm not surprised, she seems like a horrible, lost person, but i must have missed an episode. Ugh the last one, Brandi's topic (at the table!) was ... er... I really do not want to be the person who wrote - - - - sex on the message board.

Brandi, good grief. Saying Lisa wasn't "the real Billie"... i could tell Eileen was lovely, of course she knew who originated that role, but she didn't get into a fight. I bow to her ability to not get embroiled in BG's antics!!

Comment

Eileen Davidson has so much class and is a real lady. When Brandi threw her drink, she didn't turn over the table (like Theresa Giudice from RHONJ) or have a smackdown like Kenya and the other one from RHOA). Eileen sat there, looked shocked, then smoothed her hair and didn't say anything right away. Last night, on Andy Cohen's show, Brandi Glanville threw a drink in Jeff Lewis's ("Flipping Out") face and he'd been sitting there defending her! Sure, he made a joke at her expense, but she was looking for trouble. Then she covered her face and turned around to do a truly fake crying jag! Please, Eileen, leave those Beverly Hills Housewives, you're a rose among thorns!

Comment

Since this got moved...makes more sense to call it ED on RHOBH.

Oh no she didn't!?!?! I missed that Watch What Happens!! I love, love, love Jeff!!!!! Grrrr. I'm totally on Eddie's side (her ex). Good decision hooking up with Leanne, Dimples, good decision. Oh and further along in the epi, Brandy looked at Babyface's wife or fiancée (not sure which)'s ring and commented that it should've been bigger!!!! I'm sorry...as if that would be scripted?!?! Why would they allow him to be humiliated like that?!? He's in David's home sharing his incredible talents with the guests and she disses him like that?!? No excuse, Girl, get some legal meds.
                  Last edited by singandsigns; January 7, 2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: Changed title since thread was moved.

Comment

I haven't seen the show but from what I'm reading on here, how could such a classy lady like Eileen be on there? I'm sure she doesn't need that show so why be on it?

Comment

Why is anyone on these shows? Oh well, I love ED and she is brings some class to the witches of BH. Esp Brandi and Lisa.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X