X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamabarri
    replied
    congratulations nathan! i KNEW you could do it, YAY!
    andrew, you are just as amazing, so are ALL the conpetitors, and i would be honored to work with any of you, and i'm 53!! YOU ROCK!!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    finale tonight! GO FOR IT, BOYS! i think andrew is a better cook, but nathan is more creative, imo.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    well, down to the final 4 tonight. andrew,jenna, nathan and jimmy. i'm rooting for my little joey ramone lookalike, GO JIMMY!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    jenna. yes, i think he has way more of a crush on jenna than gordon's daughter, who OBVIOUSLY was more interested in NATHAN, lol!

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^Yes, he is a cutey! and he was way more stomach friendly than a few of those other kids.

I appreciate Andrew helping the panic-stricken young lady, but I didn't see it as anything fantastical. He probably just has a crush on her or something.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i'm gonna miss riley, he was so cute!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i have to agree, the girls should have stayed. working well with others is a BIG part of working in a restaurant, as so many of these kids want to do.
    lol, my hubby was drooling over the sausage too!

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^That little boy with the dreads (Cory) and his teammate (Andrew) should have gone home. At least the two little girls were working well together. Both teams' tastes were bland; however, the girl team was more harmonious. THAT should account for something...

Cory is SUPPOSED to be a business man in his real life. He's not conducting himself like it. I know he's nine, but with his experience in the kitchen, I expect more discipline. And Andrew was just being a bully in that kitchen. Taken each of their sides: I don't blame Andrew for being stern, considering Cory's frantic behavior; whereas, I don't blame Cory for being uncooperative after being bullied. In all, they both should have walked.

A couple of those sausage dishes had me drooling for real though. It was close to midnight when I finished watching and I was tempted to make some sausage! I had to send myself to bed before I got into trouble.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i think we might be wrong, the little boy with the dreads is a contestant! i'm in love with jimmy, he looks like a pint sized joey ramone, lol!

Leave a comment:

• HoosierGirl
    replied
    Yes the new judge is adorable! New Season starts 1-6-15

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i need to get mor info on him, but yes, i think that's him!
    and now... drumroll please.. a link to who the new contestants are! and also a bit of info on the first episode...
    http://www.fox.com/masterchef-junior...fs-of-season-3

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^I can't recall which talk show I saw him on (about a year ago).... but IF this is the same little dude, he is actually a successful business owner. His cookies made him a success and he now takes care of his whole family due to his baking/business skills. Remarkable fellow, if that's the one...

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    from what i saw on the poster on the website, we'll have us a minijudge too,a little boy with FABULOUS dreadlocks, lol!

Leave a comment:

• HoosierGirl
    replied
    So happy for Logan! Sad for all the,Others who did such a good job and lost. Hope they continue on with their dream!
    I am ready for another series!

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    i'll post as soon as they show the cast list!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X