X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HoosierGirl
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2004

My Oona went home. Red team won Samuel got to join them.
    i find it interesting that our M.C. Jr's prepared a full coarse meal for a pop up restaurant! The meal looked delicious! I don't care for my filet mignon med rare.... The fish looked yummy
    I'd never been to a pop up restaurant only pop up eateries at State Fairs and Carnaval's!
    These young chefs sure do have talent and the ones that went home, I hope will still pursue their dream as chefs!
    My grandmother went to a cooking school and ended up being a home economic teacher! She was a great cook, so was my other grandmother!

Comment

• mamabarri
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2013

i know what you mean, i loved oona!! and in all honesty, i thought sean should have stayed. samuel didn't lead the way he SHOULD have, and sean didn't really mess anything up at all.
      my money's on abby, i LOVE that child! my hubby gave me a wonderful compliment when he said he saw her as me at that age!
      she has spunk, drive and TALENT!
      i think it will be between abby and samuel in the end. samuel, i love you to bits, but i really hope abby wins!

Comment

• GoodWillTalking
        Executive Poster
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
        goodwill, i saw that's he's got a couple of shows himself now, i wonder who they'll use in his place?
        I'm wondering that, too, Mambarri! Can't wait to find out!

Comment

• mamabarri
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2013

will, my hubby says i'm getting rabid with checking my foodie news sites to find out, lol!

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
            Senior Board Member
            • Jul 2011

he'salive, do you mean samuel, the 12 year old? he's growing on me too, especially after he realized that 8 year old abby IS a contender, and complimented her!

Yes, thank you, mambarri. I really like Samuel..... and I don't believe HIS team deserved the bottom. I know Gordon is just saving Abby for the win.
            I don't have a problem with Abby winning (she's doing so well, regardless if she's 8 or whatever the age.), but Sean really rocked that steak and he didn't deserve to go.

i know what you mean, i loved oona!! and in all honesty, i thought sean should have stayed. samuel didn't lead the way he SHOULD have, and sean didn't really mess anything up at all. my money's on abby, i LOVE that child!

i think it will be between abby and samuel in the end.
            I agree about Abby/Samuel in the end. There is NO headline or real excitement for a Samuel trophy. There would be more "fanfare" for it to be an Abby win. Because they are kids, I'm sure M.C. wants to keep the balance (fairness); therefore, because a boy won last season, I girl WILL win this one. That trophy is Abby's. I'm sure Samuel wouldn't mind another sugar/salt disaster coming Abby's way.......... hilarious thing is, Abby is so smart, I'm POSITIVE she would taste the product to be sure.

Comment

• mamabarri
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2013

you know, that's a good point. not only was it a boy, it was an older boy who won last season(alexander). but i honestly think that abby can pull it off with sheer talent. her 2 ingredient dish was simply ASTOUNDING! sameul seems to overthink sometimes, abby seems to be very instinctual instead.

Comment

• soaplover20
                Senior Board Member
                • Oct 2005

And then there were two! Logan and Samuel are competing for the win and I hope Logan wins it.

Comment

• HoosierGirl
                  Board Regular
                  • Apr 2004

I missed the show! We got home to late. This is when I truly miss satellite and demand! I figure Samuel will win.... I'll have to check to see what they prepared.

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jul 2011

Well, well, well, Master Chef threw me for a loop!I would have bet (and lost) the farm on little Abby going all the way to the end. I have to give it to both Logan AND Samuel for those creative salmon dishes. Both girl's ideas were basic.... Hats off to Gordon and the other judges for NOT being contrived or biased. They chose the best two going forward.

I must say that this is one rare season that I am truly rooting for both finalists. Samuel and Logan are hilarious and once you've got my funny bone, you've got my support. Hopefully, they both can bring their best game to the end and actually EARN the win.

Comment

• mamabarri
                      Senior Board Member
                      • May 2013

i'm really going to miss abby,we just adored her! i think i have to root for logan to win, the bowtie does it for me, lol!

Comment

• HoosierGirl
                        Board Regular
                        • Apr 2004

Can't wait to see how this turns out but I'm sad to see it end..
                        I feel in these kids!

Comment

• mamabarri
                          Senior Board Member
                          • May 2013

i'll see what i can find out about the next season, i think 3 has already been filmed.

Comment

• mamabarri
                            Senior Board Member
                            • May 2013

YAY LOGAN!!!!
                            new season starts 1/6!!!

Comment

• soaplover20
                              Senior Board Member
                              • Oct 2005

So happy that Logan won!!

Comment

• He'sAliveToday
                                Senior Board Member
                                • Jul 2011

As soon as Logan started putting smoke into that bag, Samuel started crying. Logan won that money/trophy in one of the coolest styles ever. Good job, Logan. I wanted to taste that fish soooooo bad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X