Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project runway allstars -- october 30th.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project runway allstars -- october 30th.

HERE IS AN ARTICLE I FOUND LISTING THE CAST OF SEASON 4 ALLSTARS EDITION!!

'The cast of All Stars season 4 OF PROJECT RUNWAY ALLSTARS is heavy on designers from Runway‘s past few seasons.

The most notable designers include Chris March of season 4, jay Sario of season 7, and two past winners: Michelle Lesniak of season 11 and Dmitry Sholokhov of season 10. Hoping for at least one win is Kate Pankoke, who is getting her third chance to prove herself on the runway; she originally appeared in season 11, then was brought back for season 12 by a fan vote.

Here are the rest of the competitors, grouped by season:

Season 10
    Fabio Costa, Gunnar Deatherage, and Sonjia Williams

Season 11
    Samantha Black, Benjamin Mach, and Patricia Michaels

GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!

Season 12
    Helen Castillo, Justin LeBlanc, and Alexandria von Bromssen

14 designers will return for redemption when All Stars premieres Oct. 30 on Lifetime, alongside host Alyssa Milano, judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and mentor Zanna Roberts Rassi.

Guest judges this season include Orange Is the New Black‘s Laverne Cox, singer Nicole Scherzinger, Snooki and JWoww.'

The unconventional challenge was just ok. I didn't like all the dresses made from tarps and rope. Last season's Storage Locker challenge was better. This one was pretty tame.

Comment

I missed the first episode. In the second episode, I don't remember seeing Fabio, so was he the first to be eliminated?

Comment

Hey! No Patricia was the first eliminated.

Comment

I thought the Wicked Challenge was interesting.

Having the winning look displayed is a good idea, but shouldn't they have a Wicked and a "Good" look (one of each) displayed? Makes more sense to have a pair.

Chris' T-shirt dress was pretty bad. Good call Judges.

I liked Dmitry's black dress the best. He's so cute!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X