• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

Survivor

The show returns Wednesday, September 22nd! So excited ?.
  • Rubythroat1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2014

I have always been a Survivor fan, and I can't deny I am going to watch. I hear this may be one of the toughest so far. Shorter than the rest, due to Covid.
    All I ask, is that they totally get rid of the Immunity Idols.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2014

I admit to having a hard time keeping up with the new rules. I also dislike the use of immunity idols. I cannot fathom why the loser yellow team kept the delusional
      troublemaker Tiffany, and voted out Voce the neurosurgeon.
      Last edited by JCmojoe81; October 8, 2021, 09:47 AM. Reason: negative comments about the cast members appearance is not permitted

Comment

• savytabby
        Soap Addict
        • May 2014

Yeah the new “advantages” don’t make any sense, especially this early in the game. I think that one girl on the Yellow team was foolish to decide to go with the two other girls against the guys. Too early for an “all-girl” alliance when you’re competing against two other teams and your team is losing in the challenges.

Comment

• Lanfear
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2006

Im always happy to see this show, and I'm enjoying the new season so far. I'm surprised by myself, since the latest season of Big Brother bored me, and I tuned out after the first couple of weeks.

Yellow team is just having a tough time! I hope we don't get any swaps or merges any time soon. I'd love to see a team get completely snuffed out before any type of merging and swapping. They should have cut Tiffany (I think that's her name? The "mom" one?" She just seems like dead weight in challenges so far, and they have got to do SOMETHING, and soon.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

agree, I don't know how Tiffany made it this far but I do like her personality so I am not terribly disappointed. Loving this season, I love the little twists each week and the advantages in plain site. I know there is some criticism to how easy the advantages have been to fine, but they haven't been as easy to utilize and I don't mind them in plain site because the cast hasn't been expecting them, it's still a surprise and throws them off their game. SO SO happy to have Survivor back after such a long absence and this season is starting out really good, not slow like some other seasons
            JC
            SOC Moderator
            soapcentral.com
            Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2014

Not at all surprised at Brad getting the boot. He acted like a tough, very zealous Survivor, but made very poor choices. I like it when the numbers narrow down and I can filter out the ones
              I'm willing to root for. I sort of like Nasser because he is funny. I sometimes like the underdogs. I will admit to being confused by all these cautions and Beware notes and so forth.
              It muddies the rules.
              I do think it is the first season of Survivor that is truly diverse. White, brown, black, Native, Polynesian, Gay....they are all there.

Comment

• Lanfear
                Soap Addict
                • Apr 2006

One thing that bugs me is that they talked about how it’s the toughest season yet, no rice, etc, but we’ve seen none of the results of this. It’s all about the advantages and idols, we’re getting no real camp life. No building, no fishing or hunting, no complaints about bugs or the heat or anything.

Comment

• carolinakid
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2007

It’s getting a little too “woke” for me with all the fake angst about ‘come on in , guys”, etc.

And the new idols and advantages are too damn confusing!

And is anybody else sick of puzzle solving to win immunity? I am. I personally miss the food challenges and the endurance challenges.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2014

My husband and I truly tried but gave up interest. We could not zone in on anyone to root for. It's the same old immunity idols, back biting and plotting, and people who should stay being voted
                    out, leaving us with the ones who are hard to watch, like Tiffany. I really hate Jeff's psychoanalysis sessions at Tribal.

Comment

• savytabby
                      Soap Addict
                      • May 2014

Did anyone watch Survivor 42, which had its season finale last night? I enjoyed this season and of the Final Three I’m glad Maryann won. Kinda had a feeling early on she would; she just seemed to be getting the winner’s edit. She got 7 of the 8 Jury votes.

What did others think of this season and the finale?

Comment

• savytabby
                        Soap Addict
                        • May 2014

Did anyone watch last night’s finale? So surprised Gabler won, but he made a great pitch. Was rooting for Cassidy.

But so glad Karla didn’t win and was voted off. Felt bad for Jesse losing the fire challenge, but didn’t like how he was trying to make Cassidy look bad for not competing in it herself. As she said, she earned being in the Final Three fair and square.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X