Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Game returns Wed July 21, 2021 on ABC

I wasn’t sure where to put this but saw American Idol and DWTStars here …Anyway, here’s the line up for S5 E10 starring Alec Baldwin as host …10pm/9C..guest stars Mario Cantone, Vivica A. Fox, Antonio Brown, Hilaria Baldwin, Fred Armisen, and Christie Brinkley. (Source: The Futon Critic).

Should be fun…something to look forward to…if you like the show. I remember watching it as a kid weekday afternoons in the 70’s.
    Last edited by jpa777; July 26, 2021, 07:34 PM. Reason: Still season 5…episode 10. Thought it was s6 e1 …made correction.

Match Game is very funny. I see Mrs. Baldwin is now a celeb. Wonder if she'll have her fake Spanish accent. Mario Cantone is funny. Christie Brinkly? Dunno.

Comment

• jpa777
      jpa777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Christie B looks like a lot of fun. She was the “Uptown Girl” in Billy Joel’s video ..of course his ex-wife too.

Watched the show last night, it was a lot of fun. I feel like I went to a party and had a good time…Jimmy Kimmel popped in through a video monitor to ask a question. If you need a few good laughs, try to watch it online. 😎

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X