Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of Potomac ---- Season 6

The Real Housewives of Potomac, Season 6 premieres this Sunday, July 11, 8pm Eastern on BRAVO TV! I will post the cast soon!

Cool. Do the "comments" not work if it's the first post?

Comment

Here are the cast;

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Wendy was from last year, yes? Mia has quite the bio: Massage Envy! Tagline: "If you want to pop off, I'll be happy to get you adjusted". Lol.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Dr. Wendy was from last year! Monique quit because of what Andy did at the reunion. I would like her back. I think Mia might be a good addition to the show. Potomac came a long way baby! I hope RHOSLC can be that long also. I have yet to see the last episode of theirs, lol! I think Jen Shah, will take a storm in Season 2! Make it more famous as ever. Just saying...

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Monique who? Can't stand her. They can kick Candiace to the curb and I wouldn't mind either. I'm reading that Gizelle and Wendy are feuding becasue Gizelle is a poop stirrer but unless you've seen/read about it, I won't spoil it.

tiff5555 Today's my birthday!
      I went from not enough TV to watch to too much TV to watch. I see the 1st episode ran late so I caught a few minutes but don't know when I'll catch up. I'll read your take.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Birthday Queen! Pop up the champagne and blow out your birthday candles on your cake and make that wish! Hope you have a wonderful day with your friends and family!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so very much, T!

1st Episode......Hmm, Candiace does not want to see Karen after last season. Gizelle is not happy with her either. Robyn has no rush to get married and is working on her new house with her ex. The professor has her new boobs to show to the audience and the cast, and we have a new housewife in town! She has done surgery on herself too. And there is a fight with Gizelle and Karen...a verbal fight.

I had high hopes for this Season and the first episode. But with no Monique, it has fallen a little flat. I think it will uphold this Season later and RHOA.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        This is another franchise that is the same ole, same ole and their idea of fresh blood isn't working. These women are not intersting to watch. And oddly, the only person who seems to have turned a corner was Michael!!

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        namers I doubt that, lol!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha! Ashley says what a great dad he is. Lol.

namers you did not put the second episode up, lol! I saw your notification and thought you already did, like you always do in other threads.

Well...here is what I thought of the second episode which was last week. Interesting that Wendy is going to Karen but I guess from that scene, business side of things. She really should not leave her teaching job. She shined from it and her 4 degrees, lol!

Mia is a very interesting woman! I think she already fits in and made me forget about Monique!

Candiace inviting Karen to talk of last year. Karen is still not acknowledging that Candiace was hurt or something. Karen is not sorry that she defended Monique.

Robyn is just like me....sleeping late to 2pm! I dig her friend, Ashkale. And happy that her hat business is growing.

Ashley....well she needs to go.....nothing is interesting about her.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        No sweets, feel free and I'll comment on your comments! I've been trying to keep up with all my shows and BB is 3x a week...now that I'm addicted. Also, T, I'm starting a new job on Wed. and I'm trying to go to bed earlier cutting down on my TV time too. The Yankees are sucking and that was 3.5 to 4 hours a day! So now I tune in, then tune out with little committment.

I do think that Robyn is very depressed which is normal during the pandemic but...Gizelle seems to be managing her 3 daughters and crappy ex better so I hope Robyn gets help if she needs it. I did see last night's epi but I'll wait until you do.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        namers go figure that you don't have time, lol! Neither do I since I now work. I will try to post here and there on other threads. I still have not finished the Dallas one on my DVR. I heard that Stephanie and Brandi are not coming back.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, we're both working! I like Stephanie and did like Brandi until she went all religious. Ok, I will see you here and there. MWAH!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X