Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Kitchen (Young Guns) ---- Season 20

Hell's Kitchen, Season 20, airs May 31st, on FOX at 8pm Eastern! It features young adults who are 21 years old, I believe competing for the prize. I will post the cast soon....

Here is the cast
    • Kevin Argueta 21 Los Angeles, California
    • Josie Clemens 22 Macomb, Michigan
    • Payton Cooper 21 Lexington, Kentucky
    • Sam Garman 23 Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
    • Trenton Garvey 23 Union, Missouri
    • Brynn Gibson 21 Vienna, Virginia
    • Megan Gill 23 Denton, Texas
    • Steven Glenn 21 Richmond, Virginia
    • Ava Harren 23 Anchorage, Alaska
    • Emily Hersh 22 San Antonio, Texas
    • Keanu Hogan 23 Baltimore, Maryland
    • Matthew Francis Johnson 24 Duluth, Minnesota
    • Alex Lenik 22 Chicago, Illinois
    • Antonio Ruiz 23 Great Falls, Montana
    • Jayaun Smith 23 Kansas City, Missouri
    • Victoria Sonora 21 Longmont, Colorado
    • Morgana Vesey 21 New London, Connecticut
    • Kiya Willhelm 22 Barrelville, Maryland

Comment

I saw the first episode! Liked how the show showcased the 19 Seasons and in this Season, Gordon is picking the winner to mentor .........any thoughts of this first episodeAMHardulak ???

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ Yay! There is you here!

• AMHardulak
        AMHardulak commented
        Editing a comment
        OK--finally got to see the first epi. WOW! This field of "Young Guns" looks promising (I think I need another week to know who is who). I so enjoyed their introduction (in front of a live audience!)

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ My mind is boggling of who is who, lol! I think I am rooting for Ava!

Second episode....was a BIG DISASTER! They did not serve Mike Tyson family at all from the blue team....have to say, Matthew had it coming!!! Sorry....

Comment

Third episode . . . and another one bites the dust. I can't believe how far ahead the Red Team is, right out of the gate!! Those girls really have it together!

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay! Got my people here to discuss Hell's Kitchen!!! And I agree Moore ideas with Steve! I think he might actually win! .....I have to say, don't know what was going on with that "Chickengate" and thought Antonio put himself up for elimination. Anyway, just want to comment here than make a post

You put up Episode 4 AMHardulak

I am so impressed by the ladies, but I have to admit that Steve is my favorite! He really seems like such a professional, he knows how to cook, and I think everyone is already looking at him as someone with great leadership qualities. Also, we're both from Virginia, so I've gotta cheer for my Commonwealth representative!

But yeah, the women are killing it otherwise.

(*Go Steve!!*)

Moore ideas
        SOC Moderator
        Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
        "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Summary: Episode four resulted in a total shakedown! Neither team did well in the dinner service preparation (although the Red Team had the slight edge). Chef Ramsay was not a happy camper. He sent Alex (of the Blue team) packing. Since this resulted in that team's not having enough Young Guns, Chef Ramsay mixed up the remaining team members, so there will be ladies and and gentlemen on both teams (I believe he was aiming for the stronger and weaker performers to be evenly distributed). And I agree with everyone who thinks that Steve is a leader. He is amazing!! So poised, as though he has been running a professional kitchen for decades.
          Last edited by AMHardulak; July 21, 2021, 06:41 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

To be honest, I don't know how anyone keeps those orders straight! I'm pretty sure that I'd be eliminated halfway the very first episode, just for being an idiot! The entire situation looks absolutely terrifying to me!
            Moore ideas
            SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

• AMHardulak
              AMHardulak commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel SO bad for them--when they "fold." This kind of pressure can simply be too much

And now, Payton is gone (CR made the right choice, IMO. He had given the young chef quite a few chances). It will be interesting to see how the Red Team performs, now that they are down to five standing.

Comment

Any HK peeps still watching the Young Guns? We are getting to the "nitty gritty" now This past Monday, Chef Ramsay soooo kicked Kevin out of the kitchen. Kevin seemed confused and flustered during the entire dinner service! The teams didn't even have to meet at the end of the day, Chef had his mind up!

Comment

Me-me-me!! Yeah, Kevin needed to go...
                Moore ideas
                SOC Moderator

Dumbledore to Harry:

Comment

• AMHardulak
                  AMHardulak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So glad you are watching, Moore ideas!!

And now, Keanu is gone! I couldn't believe that she overcooked her chops--this seemed so uncharacteristic. I honestly thought she would be in the top three!!

Comment

• Moore ideas
                  Moore ideas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh yeah, that broke my heart! I was really disappointed that happened. And I agree that she could have made it to the top.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X