Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th Episode.....yummy food by Lisa's hubby And Sutton getting more paranoid over the Crystalgate thing like namers said. Crystal was being shady.....oh my!

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      You know when Sutton said Crystal was being smug, that last shot of Crystal was exactly that. I didn't like that and I would have shot down Kathy too and her "Tomasina" comment.

They sure keep it under wraps when someone gets Covid. I have a friend of mine who refuses to get the vaccine and is going to parties and BBQ's and will be traveling by plane soon. I fear for her; ignorance isn't bliss...

I gotta say that it was really hard to watch knowing how painful this was/is for Erika as she reveals more about Tom (the Narcissist) and this is before that documentary airs. I do feel bad for her and I hope she gets some comfort from her son. He was living with them and I have no idea where he is. Tom was married twice before and she was married once before but even though he treated her like you-know-what, she made the commitment to stay with him until he died. It is getting very messy but if she survives this, she will eventually find a man who will treat her like a queen, but...she will have to be humbled by all of this.

I talked to my best friend today whom I have not seen in 10 freaken years but we had a great conversation and our girlfriends are the best humans.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      After weeks, I saw this episode...I feel bad for Erika, but I feel because of the past years on this show, she really is self absorb snotty person. She went on from loving him to just moving on from him. It seems that his health is declining. He is over 80....Lisa is kissing her but too and all up in it! I remember how she first saw her that she was talking crap about her but then wanted to be her. Lisa, sit down somewhere!

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be watching the latest episode this weekend.

There's an article on Decider where the author believes Erika and revisits the episode. I also wanted to add but she didn't say out loud that her son is a Police officer and can you imagine the shame these accusations must have brought him that his mother may be a criminal? I would think this 'failure as a mother' must also be contributing to her depression.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well like Kathy Hilton said in that episode, "you got to show your poker cards at the end of the game"...and that is what Erika is doing...

Wow, just wow. And again: wow.

I love the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. This episode was very intense and revealing. It was nice to see the compassion towards Erika but I wish Garcelle was there too. I'm not going to give away any deets so tiff5555 can watch it herself and comment. And I'm liking Kathy a little more each time.

Comment

Page Six has some unflattering pics/story about disgraced Tom Girardi. Bet he got into someone's face......

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        He is sick and his health is declining.

Erika really did handle herself well under all that scrutiny. Having said that, Garcelle was right on the money with her in-your-face telling of her sister's kidney surgery with no settlement money. I'm not sure if she was the one who said, "...but she's not angry at Tom." I wish somebody asked Erika directly why she wasn't royally pissed at him. The girls did throw Sutton under the bus as they were more adament during their "meeting". Remember, this is before that documentary came out. I wish that was filmed......

Didn't need to see Teddi.

An aside: I'm not Christian but my fondest Christmas memories are at my best friend's Christmas dinner which was Italian and not Thanksgiving dinner, part 2. I just can't see having the same meal a month later. Her mom had "fresh ham" (pork roast), "macaroni" (rigatoni) with "gravy" (tomato sauce) and other non-TG sides. JMHO!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X