Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of NYC -----(Season 13)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know what to say! What started out as an awesome trip to Salem on a cool ride devolved into a race war of words. SMDFH!

Comment

tiff5555 I'm not watching anymore this season. I might tune into the reunion but I never ever say things like, "Bravo should cancel this" but it is painful and sad to watch and is no longer entertaining and Bravo should cancel them. I need a shower.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not seen the latest episode or maybe 2. But I read that this Season has the lowest ratings and people are complaining about "preaching racism" to the white folks again and again. The reunion was supposed to be in August or was supposed to be taped, but it is in September.

I just think people just want the girls to have fun and not be soo political of the issues. I think Andy might address that at the reunion. He has too considering what some and you are saying. I don't know if the show was right to bring a black woman to this cast. Sure, Eboni fits in. She just need not to preach about being black. Even Ramona friend does not do that....I wonder if you like her?

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not even just that anymore: it's the literally disgusting behavior and adding the 2nd Black woman who is unhinged and nasty isn't working. The women in their 50's are shaming themselves with their drinking antics. It's time to put this franchise to rest.

Rumors of Ramona being fired for supposed racist views/arguments with Eboni (she's denying) but says she won't film the reunion. So fired or not fired? Fire them all and let God decide!

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I read on Page Six Site that Eboni is saying that don't blame her for the ratings, lol! She is part to blame because of preaching black all of the time to the white ladies in their bubble world. I believe Dorinda, is the one why we have low ratings. She is not on the show. They should have brought Jill back too. Wake up, Andy Cohen!

I disagree; this show needs to be put to rest if in all of NYC they cannot find intersting, attractive, upscale women who are actual housewives, that are not gross (don't watch) and mentally ill. Dorinda was a nasty drunk as is Sonja. Her leaving was the best thing she could do for her own mental health. Besides, Andy Cohen works for Bravo who doesn't have as much power as you might think.
      Last edited by namers; July 16, 2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Sonja [Morgan], Luann [de Lesseps] and Ramona [Singer] are on the chopping block. Tinsley Mortimer is in talks to come back, but nothing is set in stone.”

The source also reveals that cast members Leah McSweeney and Eboni Williams seem to be safe from any potential cuts at the moment.

Looka like they're keeping it young.

Comment

Sonja is a fabricator; I mean she must be horribly insecure if she has to make up having sex with supposed cute, young men...whose girlfriends are in the room while she's passed out drunk on the bed? For shame.

Speaking of which: I did feel bad for Eboni who finds out that her "sister" Ashley isn't her blood. She was on the View today. I'm sorry, unless your mother was the Black Sonja, how could you not know what man you slept with when you conceived a child? I just don't understand this.

Comment

I am so glad that Ramona is not coming back. Or Sonja. Or Luann. The Black Shabot dinner was a disgrace to the host, to Jews and to Blacks. She's a SICK NARCISSIST and if I never saw her again, it would be too soon. Shameful display of disgusting behavior.

Comment

Now it looks as if the NYC will not be filming again in the fall. I'm from the projects of B'klyn and behave better, with more dignity than these "upper East siders". Just shameful behavior. NEXT!

Comment

My DVR broke so I can't say much on these anymore!

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're not missing much. It's so bad you will feel like you need a shower. NYC needs to go away.

NYC reunion was cancelled. This fall's taping isn't go forth. Cancel RHNYC!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X