Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Willie to go on; my hubby wants Grace. I think that Chayce will be a top over all favourite for most viewers.

Comment

Question for those that seen last season. Since this is our first season of watching the show we are confused about what is going to happen on this Monday night show. Earlier Ryan had said that 10 people are coming back from last season. Was last season finished off? Or it stopped mid season because of covid new then. . We did hear Ryan say this is the first time that AI has ever done this.

Happy that Willie and Grace are still in.

Comment

Last season completed. JustSam won.

Comment

I have a feeling, that Chayce might make a impact in this competition because he is very unique! I am bummed regarding Wyatt Pike....

Comment

May 2nd Episode.....it was Disney night, John Stamos was the mentor...and Arthur came back from last season to complete! The last episode was not recorded right, so I could not give a review....I am happy that this season, that they could bring the last season contestant back. I kind of wish that the guy who was partially blind would have came back also....

Comment

Grace had some performance on Sunday. Wow, definitely rooting for her. Best version of Into the Unknown Ive heard since Elsa herself
              JC
              SOC Moderator
              soapcentral.com
              Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

5/9 Episode
                It was a Coldplay and Mother's Day theme songs. I think all did great! I thought Arthur and Hunter would go thru to Top 5, but did not. I also feel that the show is rushing things and should take it slowly. Yeah, I say this all of the time. Even voting is rushed.....

Comment

I know that Caleb is out; and the reason why.

I hope that TPTB will do something (a sing off ?) for Hunter and Arthur. I don't think it is fair that H and A got eliminated.

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought those boys would be back...however, AI is going in Top 4 now based from their IG.

• Little Lulu
                    Little Lulu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Tiff; I just don't think how this ended was fair for the 2 guys (Hunter and Arthur). Other then this we have enjoyed the show.

5/16 Episode --------„Äč Top 4 Performing
                  I kind of wished Hunter and Arthur had another chance since AI booted Caleb off because of what he did as a 12 year old boy. Other than that, the top 4 was great! I wondered what type of artist Casey would be. Willie blew me away! Knew Chayce was the front runner. Grace, I felt she has this big voice, reminds me of Celine Dion type of songs feelings. She reminds me of Adele also. Overall, America got it right tonight! (Or yesterday because it's almost 3am Eastern on a Monday morning).

Comment

I find Willie the one to beat. I love his gentle smooth voice. I wasn't much a fan of Caleb's music and preferred Hunter's voice, so also hoped that H or A can step in to replace him.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My brother thought with Caleb that he looked like he did not wanted to be there, lol. This was before the truth came out. Maybe he was afraid that stuff was going to resurface.

I want Willie to win...I see success with Chayce....I am pushing for Grace to win too...

I'm rooting for Grace!! I hope that she will win on Sunday.

Comment

Tonight is the finale! 3 hours long for the first time ever!!!!!! ....I am predicting that Chayce will win! His song is in top 10 in iTunes.....not bad. Looks like people do watch AI. I hope he is the next successful artist
                      Last edited by tiff5555; May 23, 2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Season Finale of Season 19th
                        It was a decent finale. Probably the best I have seen in a long time! I am in question of the judges of who sang "All By Myself". Yes, Celine did sung that, but it was Eric Carmen who originally sung that! Grace did a magnificent job on that! Much better than Celine!

Willie was great in his vocals as well! Loved how he sung "Diamonds". That is what got him into the AI in the first place! He made it in the Top 2! Kind of knew he would!

Chayce...he was also another diamond in the rough

I was soo happy that Murphy got to be back to sing! Yes, the fans has spoken!....Did not see Arthur and Caleb in the finale.

Now to the winner......I thought in the beginning, this person was going to make. This person did not have to try hard to impress the judges and the audience, but try to understand what kind of the singer this person was.....(I won't spoil who won until everyone saw the show and comment here)

Thank you all for watching AI this season!

Comment

• Little Lulu
                          Little Lulu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am not surprised that Caleb was not in the finale show; like Ryan Seacrest said he will not be back.

one of the best seasons in years, though Chayce was my least favorite of the three. The talent this year was phenomenal, the song choices were mostly pretty good, I loved this year. I would have picked Grace or Willie over him, but I can see why he won, and also think he's talented.
                        JC
                        SOC Moderator
                        soapcentral.com
                        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

As I stated before; this is my first season of AI and our first epi ever. (period). I am surprised that of all the contestants over 100 I guess. We were able to pick out the top 3 contestants. BTW all 3 have songs on youtube.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X