Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol ------- Season 19!!!!!

American Idol returns for Season 19 and I think Season 4 on ABC, February 14th, at 8pm Eastern.
    Did not know that they filmed this, especially during Covid 19. I am shocked thou....

I'm excited about this. Last years zoom shows weren't very exciting, I am really looking forward to seeing the performers on stage again. Hopefully they found a safe way to do so, like they did with AGT and The Voice
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

First Episode....I am open wide with the auditions, cuz I thought there won’t be a season. I guess they must have properly social distanced the contestants. Thought some of the auditions were great.

I uh did not liked how AI was promoting Claudia Conway, if that’s her name. Her situation is sad.

Sorry if I posted this late! Was watching from my DVR at this moment.

Comment

I've been watching American Idol since season 1.

Recently saw the new idol auditions. My favorites so far were Grace, Hannah, and The girl singing Aretha Franklin's chain of fools.

Looking forward to seeing what season 19 will bring.

Comment

I hope everyone is watching American Idol. ....I had episodes on my DVR, but I deleted it except for the last episode which I am seeing now. (Felt lazy of not watching them). Did not wanted to go thru them and discuss.

So this past episode, Episode 5, I thought Kiko, should have went thru. Felt sappy for the guy builled because of singing. The 2 gals who loved Katy Perry, should have not went thru. So right now that’s about it. The next episode, which is today, is going to be Hollywood Week Round. This is where people make it or break it.

Comment

This is my very first season of watching American Idol; yes I am enjoying it.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool! You should discuss here who you like and what! I have not watched tonight's episode today. I hope Catie's boyfriend goes thru! He has this quirky side to him, but I love it!

Episode 6: Hollywood Week Rounds

So this is part one. Them in a song genre, singing their choice of songs. 6 song genres; Rock, Pop, R&B, Soul, Country, and Indie.

Well, I was sad that few did not made it. Some I thought was good. I am upset that I did not see Catie's boyfriend performed. But he made it, yay!

Today, Monday, 3/22.. the judges pinned them with each other under their choices, (meaning the judges choices). So this is ought to be good.
            Last edited by tiff5555; March 22, 2021, 05:32 PM. Reason: The show is on again today, 3/22 on ABC at 8pm Eastern! Dont miss folks!

Comment

We seen sooo many on the stage I thought how are we going to tell them all apart from each other. I made up lists of the people under the 6 different genres. If one get eliminated, they get crossed off.

Comment

^ Little Lulu I was going to do the same thing, but decided not too, cuz I don't remember all singers. Only those that gets to me and it should be for you and others as well For that being said.....let's get on to Episode 7 The Duets!

Episode 7: Hollywood Week Rounds 2 (The Duets)

I love this part! And sad to see some go I honesty thought the girl who lives in Hawaii, who had her brother with her, should have not went thru! Katy was right, she was bringing down the other contestant! What else was there...the girl dropping on the stage fast .....Honestly, there was soo many singers that I don't remember all. But I am happy that Claudia went home! Well at least she was humble that she was not making it. Poor child after the public with her mother.

Next week is singing alone again! I think they don't go to Hawaii to compete That was something special for two past years....sighing right now.

Comment

• Little Lulu
                  Little Lulu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The reason why I am writing down the names and crossing them off when they get sent home is because there are sooo many people for us to keep track of. It helps me remember their names better.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Little Lulu I know. And big kudos there! I was agreeing with you and would probably did the same thing...but I am lazy, lol...

With that being said ^^^^ I am putting all of my money for the win on Willie (tall black man, sang Diamonds in the audition show. )

Comment

Episode 8th: ShowStopper Performance Part 1
                  I am bummed that Murphy went home! What was AI (American Idol) thinking? That is for sure artistry there! And he has performed in the streets! What can you say about others in the competition, huh? Answer me, Lionel, Katy & Luke?!!!!

Well here are few who went thru; (Brought to you by Entertainment Weekly), cuz I was lazy enough to write the whole names down!

Season 19's Top 24... So far
                  Alyssa Wray
                  Jason Warrior
                  Andrea Valles
                  Chayce Beckham
                  Caleb Kennedy
                  Wyatt Pike
                  Cassandra Coleman
                  Beane
                  Hannah Everhart
                  Graham DeFranco

Today, Monday, is Part 2 of The ShowStopper Performance

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    I am bummed that Murphy went home! What was AI (American Idol) thinking? That is for sure artistry there! And he has performed in the streets! What can you say about others in the competition, huh? Answer me, Lionel, Katy & Luke?!!!! (:
                    I've only watched a few auditions so I don't have any dog in this fight but this made me laugh.

Comment

Episode 9th ----------》 ShowStopper Part 2

Decent performances. Some made it and some did not. But most of all, people on the IG for American Idol is fuming that Murphy did not went thru. I had to tell them, it may be Katy and Luke who did not liked his style of music. Anyway....going to list the Top 24....in a few minutes!

Comment

• believeinme246
                        believeinme246 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This group seems to prefer country music to all other genres. I was a huge Murphy fan and thought him better than some of the others with thin voices or those who were pitchy.

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        believeinme246 Oh wow! Thanks for pointing it out! I thought maybe this season, indie music or something else.

Your Top 24 Performers;

Alyssa Wray
                      Jason Warrior
                      Andrea Valles
                      Chayce Beckham
                      ​​​​​​Caleb Kennedy
                      Wyatt Pike
                      Cassandra Coleman
                      Beane
                      Hannah Everhart
                      Graham DeFranco
                      Alanis Sophia
                      Casey Bishop
                      Willie Spence
                      Mary Jo Young
                      Hunter Metts
                      Grace Kinstler
                      Deshawn Goncalves
                      Colin Jamieson
                      Ava August
                      Liahona Olayan
                      Madison Watkins
                      Alana
                      Anilee List
                      ​​​​​​Cecil Ray

This upcoming Sunday & Monday the cast of this season or I should say, the contestants will sing a duet with superstars/singing artists....

Comment

Any top favourites with these 24 people? Anyone they think or want will go on to the next round?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X