Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey —— (Season 11)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackid is "trying to be Jewish" for Rosh Hashamah Passover. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Jennifer tells her mom that she missed Turkey. She says she has no bad memories of her dad. Mom complains that she was 16 and didn't want to marry her husband who was 10 years older. Matchmaking sucks.

Melissa, Jackie & Marg meet for lunch. Marg Sr. had Marg at 20. No Melissa, Joe's a control freak. I will never be enough for him. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Delores took a lot of time for her mammogram and now she needs a biopsy. Good luck. She and Frank are doing well in their flipping business. She didn't tell her mother. Frank, "I like David but...."

Theresa's psychic party. Joe's B: "My prediction is it isn't going to go well tonight." No kidding! Wow, right out of the gate, she tells Gia about her hands and Nona's arthritis. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ It is nice to see Jackie and Theresa getting along. "Jennifer needs a nanny while people were waiting on their 2nd stimulus check." No kidding! Margaret needs to zip it with Jennifer already. Shhhh! Her former FIL came through. Delores's grandmother was 105. She said David is not really her soul mate. But one is coming, once she lets go of David. She's sobbing over the loss of her dog, not David. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ Jackie's grandmother came through. Jennifer has royalty; her Uncle was a martyr in the Armenian Genocide, was murdered and was made a St. Already then. Jennifer needs to tell her mother, she's right and support her. And yes, Theresa is getting some. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Jackie has Rosh Hashanah. Grandma describes all the food and what they represent. She tells the family about he medium. Her New Year resolution is to lighten up!

Melissa and Joe have date. She wants to have the sex talk with Antonia. Joe looks pained! My mother, a nurse, through booklets at me and said, "Don't let boys touch you there" but never said where! Joe says he loves her drive but don't forget about him. She's right there, FFS! Joe apologizes because he doesn't know how to deal with ish! THERAPY.

Jennifer's parents are under the same roof. Emotional abuse. "48 years!" Bill Ayden is a smart dude. "You can't judge the present by the expectations of the past. Her father is like, "OY VEY!" Jennifer is the nicest/most caring person when it comes to her family.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      That's Rosh Hashanah, not Passover! 😂

The Turkish mother/daughter tea at Jennifer's was sweet and I actually felt bad for Theresa.

Comment

Episode 12th
      I am in the process watching it on my DVR. Dolores is pissed at what the ladies said about her of David. Joey Gorga has kidney stones... I think next week is the Season Finale.

Comment

Of course Joe has a kidney stone: ever see how he eats?

It's the floppy hats brigade!

Theresa, your kidneys are in your back not stomach.

Delores isn't having it. David is caring for Joe. Bwwwaaa!

Margaret mentioned her veneers. I saw earlier pictures if her and they seemed fine; now they're:

I was a boring apple eater: ice cold purple Red Delicious. But then one day I was roaming around Trader Joes and 2 people said to try Honeycrisps and I eat them exclusively.

Marg wants to have a 65th birthday for Joe B....and Halloween.

Cheers to no ring. Cheers to ring. Cheers!

Melissa and Joe go at it. Joe wants his sweet little girl back. She says she's a workaholic. Hmmm. What Koolaid is she drinking?

♪ Louie Louie, ohh. We gotta go now.
        Last edited by namers; May 6, 2021, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Season Finale
          The main event was a Halloween/Joe B Birthday Party! Apparently it looks like Joe Gorga and Melissa are having relationship problems. ....When I first heard of it before the Season aired, I was not buying it. Maybe they do have a problem.

Oh yeah, we got to see Louie Tre's new boyfriend. He might join in the click in the next Season with the guys. Tre has never looked soo great and in smiles! Her ex dragged her down. I think next season, they need a new Housewife....and cut out Jackie. She brought nothing to the table!

Comment

I think that since Joe Gorga wouldn't agree to counseling initially, Melissa should go herself. He will get jealous and go with.

I'm giving Theresa a pass because she did do her time and deserves to be happy. Did you notice that Gia got a nose job??

I noticed that after Jennifer ate, she sounded more normal. I like Jennifer when she's sober and is a mother, wife and daughter. Bill (that ring!) is too easy on her. JMHO.

Looking forward to the reunion!

Comment

Reunion part 2 was really good. Things got hashed out and bad mojo was quashed. The guys are pretty funny. Theresa's guy Louie is going to fit in nicely.

Great season!

Comment

News: they are adding a new housewife, Traci Lynn Johnson whose husband is football player Tiki Barber. It will be the 1st time a Black person is added to the New Jersey cast. I think if it was a Black woman/White man, their interactions would get heated like NYC. But I bet the guys will be enamored by him.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It would be for Tiki. His wife is white and already in cahoots with Melissa.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X