Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growing Up In Hip Hop (ATL) —— Season 4!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Up In Hip Hop (ATL) —— Season 4!!!!

Growing Up In Hip Hop (ATL Editions), Season 4, will premiere on January 7th on WE! I think at 9pm Eastern! Yes, a long awaited season that I wanted to see, last year. So yes, this season was taped last year! Can’t wait to see it!

Here are the cast:
    • Deb
    • Da Brat
    • Waka Flock & Tammy
    • Bow Wow
    • Ayana
    • Shaniah
    • Diamond
    • Lelee Lyons
    • Reemarkable

Comment

Here we go....First Episode!
      • The show talks about Covid 19 and Injustice
      • Bow Wow spending too much and his manager Andy upset with this and his music, lol!
      • Ayana has Covid 19
      • Da Brat came out as gay!
      • Debs is a Trump Supporter!!! Her son is looking at her like crazy!

Comment

I am in the second episode....Bow Wow wants to do his last album. It’s all about his exs. Um...something I don’t want to hear except for his exs. I am in awe of Debs being a Trump supporter. Her friends won’t like it. Anyway, I will finish the episode up and I will comment below if something new pops off.

Comment

Third Episode....did not know Pimpin's girlfriend is Diamond. And am grinning that some knows of Deb being a Trump Supporter. Even Deb knew that Trump was a business guy. Oh god....since I am a New Yorker. It just pains me to see this man goes down as the worst president. He could have been much more to all of the Americans. Deb friends are right. He is a ignorant. That's how he was raised in the rich society.

Comment

4th Episode.....Ayana father is trying to help his daughter out of Covid 19. She is sick. The main part was Diamomd's event....Ree wants to break the ice with Da Brat because of last year. Khi, Lelee's son, wanted to get with Diamond, but Pimpin' was not having it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X