Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta ——— (Season 13)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of Atlanta ——— (Season 13)

The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Season 13, premieres December 6th, 8pm Eastern on BRAVO TV (USA Edition)... Don’t know who will be back but I will list the cast soon! And no, Nene will not be on this season

I think Nene has become too expensive.

Looking forward to Atlanta.

Comment

Here are the cast of this Season;
      • Kenya Moore
      • Kandi
      • Cynthia Bailey
      • Porsha Williams
      • Drew Sidora...new housewife!!!!
      • Latoya Ali will be a friend to the show
      • Tanya and Marlo are back as friends

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Eva! Since we didn't remember her, perhaps the audience didn't warm up to her.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        The audience said that Eva, Cynthia and Kandi was boring.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I think all of Atlanta is played out. They've been taken over by newer franchises. I thought having the new babies was different but I don't necessarily care that much about them. We shall see, we shall see.

First Episode....looks like this season will look a whole lot different without the hype of Nene. Cyn really wants that big wedding. Kenya still does not know that she needs to kick her man out of her life for good! Kandi wants to open up a steakhouse restaurant. Porsha wants to find justice for her people. I got scared of her cuz she was going to get hurt of the tear gas that the police was giving! I have to say, peaceful protesting is on the sidewalks and in front of a building than walking in the streets! It may be the reason why the police is out there, because cars wants to get by. I am glad that Porsha is okay!

Oh yeah, Kandi's kid wants her father to pay for her school. I think she may be coming off as a brat for wrong reasons. Clearly her father will not pay for something. She also despises him too in one of those seasons!

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Porsha, whose grandfather was a leader in the movement and she thought the underground railroad was a real railroad. 🙄

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        An embarrassing moment there, lol! Even I would not be that dumb!

It's June there.

Props to Marlo with her visor...and thermometer and tape measure.

Ladies, enough with the breast talk. Staaaaahp.

Kenya: stupid, stupid, stupid......put on your seat belt mama! She's had problems with with Marc for the past 6 months? He is a Narcissist who will never love you. Kenya the "great communicator"? So he's not such a hot father with his other children either? Kenya needs to deal with her mother and rejection issues before being with a man.

I didn't recognize Riley! I thought that was Todd's daughter. Kandi let Block get away with not paying child support for how long? Crappy way to be a father.
      So since 4 years ago, he hasn't been around? Sad for her. You cannot have healthy relationships with men if you don't have a father. I know from whence I speak. Todd should just adopt her like Kroy Biermann did.

Cynthia: Marc is crazy. I like my paper calendar (s) too. Oh geeze, Mike. Shhhhhhhh. I am glad that they are doing well together. So the governor's orders were 50 people...so if you were planning to marry today, you'd be SOL! I understand her POV and I understand his POV. "Do you want a marriage or do you want a wedding?"

Kandi's restaurant looks pretty.

Porsha's mugshot. Good on her for using her name for good.

Comment

Life has certainly brought Kenya down a few pegs. Not waving her scepter anymore. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Kenya needs to dump Marc. He's got underlying issues of hate. Yikes. Run, Kenya and save your daughter.

Cynthia was cracking me up with that peek a boo dress. She's found a really good man. He wants to marry her now and do the rest later. That's love.

Kandi is the coolest no matter what. Riley has found her voice. Sadly, don't think she's getting anything from her dead beat dad.

Last edited by Doe; December 9, 2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like your insight here! Cyn did found herself a good man!

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Her scepter and her bullhorn. 🙄

Yeah, I hope Mike treats Cynthia like she deserves.

Second Episode....Latoya and new cast member, Drew was introduced! It seems like Kenya does not like Drew. And Cyn does not like Latoya. Drew has marriage problems too. Reily, if I am pronouncing right, graduated from high school and ready to go to New York. Most high schoolers are like this until they realized that it's no more of social talking but getting on their feet. Or family will always be there for them instead of friends. Marlo looks lost without Nene. She seems mellow out but always spills garbage about Kenya to others.....Uh man, the show should have kept Eva. Just saying!

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have "shade" on what happened to Eva?

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Namers I think the show genuinely cut her off. They may wanted some new faces.

Hey, girl haaay. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Another Nigerian! Does this one have "4 degrees"?!

Kenya and her "I'm a good judge of character". Sure you are. How will Marc react when being served? Scary dude but it's not like he wants to be married to her.

LaToya said, "my husband likes it" to "I'm getting divorced".

Pilar is growing like a weed! Porsha sounds like she's grown a lot too.

Drew: "in L.A. we don't have this problem." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We had 3 heat waves of 106º-119º! "The epic TLC biopic," If you say so. Her kids are cute. Oh geeze, another Mama J! Am I the only person who doesn't like breakfast in bed? I don't like food in my bedroom.

Kandi, "our first graduation". It's great that they let them graduate in person, distanced and with masks. Riley is going to NYU! Too bad her father is a deadbeat.

I've always like Porsha's mom Diane. She seems chill and present.

LaToya and Kenya go to lake Baily. Cynthia isn't happy with the new girl being critical. Why are they all getting together though?

Ace is too cute and Todd gives Riley a wad of cash.

My sugar daddy bought my first car too. My boyfriend was 3 years younger than me, got into an accident with a guy in a rental and when he settled he bought my first car a 1970 Plymouth Valiant.

Margo thinks Kenya has lost her mind. Marlo is not one to talk about keeping a man. When have we ever seen a boyfriend of hers?

Mike is mortified over they girls' behavior.

Wow, LaToya that was RUDE! I bet she's not even legally separated.

Drew's husband just walks out for days? GARBAGE. You take vows. Mother can't just leave when stuff gets hard. This is why there are many fatherless households in the Black community. JMHObservation.

Kenya files for custody of Brooklyn; hey are we not going to see that cutie?

Wait, are they drinking and driving? WTF!

Drew walks on eggshells with Ralph. I don't like this man. EWWW, he has cameras in the house watching them!

Comment

Not loving Atlanta so far. But, what is up with all the bulging breasts??

Comment

Third Episode....Latoya and Kenya are on a fast track to being friends. And Cyn and Mike are still fighting over their wedding date at the Governor House. I think Mike wants less people at their wedding because of the virus. And it was soo refreshing to see Tanya again! .....Porsha still talking about protesting and injustice again. Did not know too, that Drew is moving to a 9000 sq ft house! You can get those for about 2m to 3m there or lesser living in Georgia! Try that on Long Island, NY up 7m or more!

And I hear ya Doe At least this is better than OC.

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              I was watching House Hunters and the couple were looking for a house about a half-hour East of me in an non-descript neighborhood and the 900' - 1400' houses were a mil!

I agree tiff5555, so far Atlanta is better than OC.

I sort of feel bad for Kenya. I can't go the extra mile for her because, like Candiace, she can be very mean and loud mouthed.

I think Mike is right about the wedding stuff. The fact that he suggested they get married now then have the big party latter is the sign of a good guy. IMO.

And, it's not like Cyn hasn't already had a big wedding before. Priorities.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, Mike is being reasonable. Cyn is not and wants to prove a point that 10/20/20 is a big deal! Kenya is living in her own world. She needs to wake up!

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Kenya's mother rejected her. She never dealt with it; her behavior is how she really feels about herself.

I thought Cynthia was more level-headed. Not so much.

Since I'm behind and just watched an epi, I'm going to wait to see if I want to watch the new one because I don't like the newbies.

But, if you're a Bravo lover, do tune in to tonight's Watch What Happens Live. It's an hour show with many familiar faces from a lot of their shows. It's a good time.

Comment

• Doe
              Doe commented
              Editing a comment
              Gosh, I haven't watched WWHL in eons. Don't miss it, lol.

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              I never did either but it's become part of my paltry Pandemic TV.

I love that Cynthia has the colors black, white, silver and gold for her wedding. I would do something like that and then wear pale pink!

Drew seems like a down to earth person who is trying to articulate her feelings and observations. You know I often talk about therapy but people don't understand "family therapy" where I'd love to see the grandparents in the room. I don't like Ralph but it can't be easy living with your MIL!

"OMG!" LaToya reminds me of Kim Zolziak before she met Kroy. Points for knowing how to use that camera.

Kenya's going to file. Uh huh. I think 6 months later, she's still married and "working on it." Men like Marc and Ralph don't change. They are entitled Narcissists, period.

This group of women are the MOST out of shape.

Kenya, the voice of wedding reason. No pre-nup for her? How stable IS Marc's business?

Tanya! We do like Tanya. Porsha, that visor ain't cutting it. "Don't threaten me with a good time!"

Fallyn and and her fatherhusband Simon. Stupid people sucking on hookahs! If it's not marijuana, why are you inhaling chemicals? Are you new to the pandemic?
            That pool doesn't look deep enough to jump in.

What 3 surgeries did Drew have? Can you imagine their arguments in private? "WE!"

Oh, I get it: Ralph agrees to counseling because it's a pastor, not a therapist. Wuss.

Why all these people thought the pandemic would die on it's own from July to October is beyond me.

Gotta say, haven't seen Cynthia this pissed in awhile. I agree with Mike. She's pissing me off!

Comment

No new show this week They are going to show what Cynthia behavior was like with Cynthia and her daughter.

Comment

Happy New Year tiff5555 and Doe!
                Thanks for hanging out in the Reality threads with me, it's made the the end of this year much better.

🍾🥂🎆

Comment

• Doe
                  Doe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy New Year!!! Looking forward to more great times to come.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy New Years to ya all!!! Wink Wink here!!!

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  RHONY gossip over there ---------------------->

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X