Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City..... (Series Premiere)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

10th Episode.....the ladies talked the aftermath of Jen's hubby birthday bash. Whit tried to smooth it out with her at Spa day. Heather was worried of her friendship with Jen. She was at the Spa too. Jen finally opened up to her hubby of why she is upset with him.

I have to say, Jen is trying hard to be a fan favorite here. The next Teresa, lol. She is doing too much and needs to tone it down...but I don't feel she would considering her legal drama now. 30 years in prison of a scam on elderly people. Ouch! Bravo TV is ready to tape it all! It's a good mine to them!

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

11th Episode....watching it on my DVR. Whit invites her father to dinner with her other siblings. And Jen hooks Heather up with her husband friend. I am early in this episode, so I don't know whats goes on....if its major, I will chime in!

* So I watched it....there is more! Whit invites the girls to Vegas. Lisa was very picky about this cuz what Whitney did. So did Meredith. At Vegas, Whitney did explain to them of what had happened. She owned up to her music or should I say fault. Meanwhile, Jen blast at Heather of Whitney! Heather does not know what to do...this was after shoes and clothing shopping spree for Heather by Jen. The next episode looks good! Too bad Mary is not in this.....yes,, its sad that i have not been glued to this sooner. I think the next season would be very good!
      Last edited by tiff5555; May 22, 2021, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

12th Episode.....Jen did not liked what Meredith and Lisa said regarding forgiving Whitney. Jen spazzed out! (Yelling off). She did that to Whitney and pushed Heather. Heather did not liked it and told Jen not to do that. The next day, at a spiritual house, some thought Jen went home, but she did not. All of them in the spiritual house, talking about feelings of yesterday, the host shuts Jen down, and tells her to just say sorry to her friend. Anyway, the next episode is the season finale!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X