Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City..... (Series Premiere)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiff5555... I wanted to let you know I'm officially into the Salt Lake City wives. LOL

I really enjoyed the episode.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww.....this made me cry!!! I am glad to hear!!!! I have not watched the episode yet, but if you want, you can talk about the episode That’s what this thread is for! Too bad Namers is missing out! Yeah they talk about that religion but not that much...I heard Dallas one is coming out soon and some are saying that they forget about them because of this, lol! The ATL one is up in December. To be honest, not much interested. I think RHOP toppled over them because the show is very interesting. I guess this is strange for me cuz I usually like ATL one. Hmmm....

Aww...

So Mary has kind of caught me which I thought would be the last person I'd like. And, brace yourself, I loved her church!! LOL. It's a charismatic church so there's a lot of loud praising and such. I've always enjoyed that style of worship. I'm a proud Catholic but I wish we'd let loose like the Baptists. Anyway, I'm still learning the wives but the gal who's father is a recovering alcoholic and she went to Mary's church with another housewife and it was great. Plus, I think Mary and her step grandfather husband are kind of cool not to mention great parents.

Jen lost her mind this epi. She also flashed the two kids of the one wife with her high kicks. The son claimed to have seen her vagina but I don't think that's true. And, Jen needs to be a bit more realistic when walking through the snow in Haute couture open toe heels. The dress she wore to the 20's party was a show stopper.

I loved the baby shower and the cute cars. Everyone in white was so nice.

I have to learn the names of everyone and will by next posting. LOL
    Last edited by Doe; December 5, 2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mary and Jen probably stand out more than the rest of the cast. Lisa, who I don’t remember, is slowly standing out more. One more push from her, she can be standing alongside them as the faces for this show....I think.

Just watched the last epi. I think I've got the gals figured out.

Jen has become my least favorite, for now anyway. That old saying 'hurt people, hurt people' was front and center with her and Meredith. I felt bad for Meredith being on the receiving end of Jen's childish temper tantrum. I was embarrassed for Jen shouting the horrible things she said about Mary and her silly friendship loyalty thing. I mean, how old are these gals.

Mary was very generous to include Jen to her luncheon but looks like next week previews may have Mary regretting that invite.

Lisa has grown on me. She seems to be a sincere lady.

Meredith has her hands full with her separation from her husband, her demanding children and now her crazy friendship with Jen.

Whitney is a nice gal. Glad she's friends with Mary. I don't understand her relationship with Lisa.

Heather is a great gal. Good heart.

Comment

I think I'm done with this franchise. That luncheon was a total joke.

Jenn is nothing but a cry baby, a spoiled one at that. She's a bully and manipulator.

Mary, who I liked at first was hypocritical at her luncheon.

Heather does have many faces as Mary said. I couldn't get over how she was defending Jen to Mary at the luncheon.

Meredith, Lisa and Whitney are just not that interesting. Well, Whitney's journey with her dad is a good story but it's just not enough.

I cannot stand women like Jenn. All she does is howl at all things childish. Then the enablers enable.

Done with this one. I tried. Signing off.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am....three episodes late to watch. That may be why I did not comment. Would not want to take your spotlight away. I have to force myself to watch this franchise, so I don’t blame you if you decided not to watch. I think Andy will want a second season, but after the second season, it’s a make or die. The Dallas and Potomac one did got a great second seasons, which continued to grow in fame later. I guess we will watch and see...

tiff5555, glad to see your post. I was getting a bit lonely, lol.

I have a feeling the whole season is going to be about Jen, who I can't tolerate her actions as a grown woman and Mary.

I think this is one of the strangest combinations of cast members I've seen.

I never watched Dallas and with Potomac, I watched on and off then became more of a fan when Ashley joined the cast. Haven't enjoyed Monique, tho. I guess as the members change the dynamics change.

Enjoy, Salt Lake. I hope it gets better.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I think the whole season is going to be about Jen. Jen is trying hard to be like Teresa from New Jersey.

I saw a commercial for the RHOSLC and saw LaLa and Katie from Vanderpump Rules. I'm guessing Andy is trying to save this franchise. The commercial also showed Mary and Jen having yet another encounter. Ugh.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are probably is right! The franchise is not doing well. I think they will do another season and if the ratings are not good, Andy will shut it down.

12/16/2020 Episode.....don't know which number is it or has been discussed. It's the last week episode. Whitney throws a party for her hubby. Mary tries to make amends with Jen at Whit's hubby party. Lisa is her own boss at things. Her hubby caters to her. And then we have Meredith's son, trying to debut his line at the Sundance Festival. The kid wears beauty products that older people wear. He has young skin and only 21. Why bother doing that??! And Meredith place is in shambles with toilet overflowing, the fire alarm going off and dog poop on the carpet. Just gross. Anyway....yeah, that's the last week episode for you!

Comment

7th Episode.....Finally caught up Okay, want to say to Heather, "it's okay to live your life! The religion should not hold you back but should be a place to come too, when in doubt or just want to cheer for the Lord". And for Jen, it's okay to take the pills for anxiety and depression. She probably needs them anyways. And don't understand how Meredith's son clothes, can be sold fast???? I was with Jen when she talked about his fashion line. Jen is also in Meredith love business. Meredith may need to make a choice on that one. Can't make relationship work from Utah and Ohio. It's not going to work! Just go and ask, Kenya from RHOA....

Comment

Hi tiff5555. I was curious to how things were going in Salt Lake.

Mary is trying to make amends with Jen??... I'm guessing that's not going to well. LOL

Thank you for posting.

Comment

tiff5555 not sure if you're still watching. Bravo did a bit of a marathon on Salt Lake so decided to see what was going on.

Jen said her husband almost left her because of her behavior so she's taking meds that were needed to help her cope especially after losing her dad she felt lonely. That was kind of sad but thankfully she got help. Now her husband is so supportive and helpful.

Meredith is a bit of a mess. Her husband is giving her space to decide what she wants but her son gets hurt because his dad isn't there to support him during his fashion show. Seems there's more there than what she says about them finding a way to live together.

Lisa is full bore building her empire but her husband doesn't seem on board. Reminds me of Chris on Potomac with Monique. Knowing LDS like I do, it's weird to listen to Lisa when she talks about the Mormon religion but is not doing anything they teach. She talks about being married into eternity but was she and her husband sealed in the temple?

Comment

Continue:

Heather and her daughters were nice but she's a bit over the top with the sex stuff.

Whitney is helping her dad which is really nice. I hope he can sustain his sobriety. Seeing him and the grand kids at the arcade was very nice.

Mary was sitting next to Jen at the fashion show, wow. Was that just seating.

I'm going to try to watch again.

Are you still watching tiff5555

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I am watching! You just saw the 7th Episode! That was good! I have not watched on the 8th Episode yet....I read your other post regarding Mary and Jen...yeah, it just did not go very well. I think Jen is not seeing that she has to apologize to Mary regarding what she said to Meredith about Mary’s husband. Jen is very blind, lol!

So sorry there are so many posts. For some reason on these sites if I take too long it boots me out and I have to start over. I don't have this problem on B&B or Y&R threads.

If my posts seem clumsy it's because I'm rushing. LOL

Comment

Episodes behind...this is the 8th Episode. The gang with their men skies in the field and have a night dinner at Jen’s place. Whitney deals with her father freaking out at rehab about having a roomie.

Comment

I have yet to finish this season and yes, its all on my DVR....but since I am here. I just read that Jen Shah and her assistant has been arrested for fraud! Here is the link to the shocking article and is on Yahoo Trend for today;

https://www.aol.com/jen-shah-real-ho...192310199.html

I also heard that this franchise is renewed for Season 2! I wonder how will Jen incorporate into this and will the franchise company let her go because of this???? I do think Andy does have a hand into who can be on the show and who can not.

Comment

Because of what Jen Shah did right now.....I am re-entered thru my DVR, to see the remaining episodes of RHOSLC.

We are now in the 9th Episode! Jen plans and surprises her hubby with his birthday bash. I wonder if the fraud money paid for this? Probably did! She did not invited Mary, but the other cast, she did! Speaking of Mary, she has lots of houses....how much money she got anyways? Whit felt sorry for Mary because Mary was not invited to the birthday bash. But she told Whit that Lisa & Meredith privately calls her to say that they both are scared of Jen, lol! At the birthday bash, Whit let the drama out and the girls get buckwild over it! They are mad at Whit and Heather hides from the drama.

The next episode I am going to watch, is going to get juicy! Thank you Whit for lighting up this franchise!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X