Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City..... (Series Premiere)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City..... (Series Premiere)

The Housewives Franchises, has a brand new franchise to BRAVO TV....yes, the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City...or for short, RHOSLC. Don't know the cast names but I will later put it up. It comes on November 11th, on BRAVO, check your local listing for it.

Had to check on the cast. Well here it is!
    • Jen Shah
    • Meredith Marks
    • Mary Cosby
    • Whitney Rose
    • Lisa Barlow
    • Heather Gay

Hope you guys join me in this series

Comment

Alrighty! I'm watching P now. Too much RH, too little time!
      Last edited by namers; November 4, 2020, 10:43 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Think I'm going to pass on RHOSLC.

Comment

First episode....I am in the middle of it. When I was first watching, I am like, 'the network should not have put another franchise in with others. Would not know all of the ladies'. (Which in few, I dont remember, lol). Was going to pass too Doe but since I started this thread, I had to finish the thread too from the first episode to the last one.

Here is my thoughts;
          • Too much religion is in this scene! I dont know how the viewers feel. I feel okay cuz I am open minded
          • Mary marries her step grandfather Ewww!!! But I am here for it, lol!
          • I like Heather's Laser Business
          • Jen is over the top and married to a Muslim guy. Thank god he is not that religious!
          • Whitney married a older guy. They cheated while married to other people
          • The show got it right with the two other ladies being alike. I dont remember them, lol Meredith lives in Utah while her hubby lives in Chicago. How is their relationship is working is beyond me! Lisa....uh yeah, dont remember of her at all!

So there is my impression of this show. What are your thoughts Doe ?? I am hoping Namers recap the episode cuz she remembers more and she does them in other threads of Housewives here.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just want to add more....So Jen gives a birthday party for Meredith, however, the party is more geared to Jen. Plus, Mary told friends that Jen smelled like 'Hospital'. Jen confronts her on it, but that's where the problem of these two starts. Have to say, Jen may be the diva of this show. I think her and Mary may outshine in this season.

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't remember, I type as I'm watching!

Dang tiff5555, it hasn't loaded on Bravo.com yet so I have to wait to give my review.

Comment

Thank you so much tiff5555....wow....sounds awful, LOL.

I haven't watched yet. Not sure I will. The whole Mormon thing is a turn off because I have friends who are LDS and they would cringe at this series.

It feels like the House Wives all have to have these ratty, bratty, entitled persona's, it's old.

I'll read your recaps though.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you should still watch I forced myself to watch and sort of beginning to like few ladies. I think Jen and Mary might be a breakout stars here.

Hey @Namers...I see you here! Hope the show download for you to watch.

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Doe, I know people who would cringe too.

Kids: I made it through about 10 minutes and I think it's too much religion for me as well. My family had close Mormon friends who were lovely and true and none of that nonsense.

and Doe, I think I agree about the "ratty, bratty, entitled personas" as well. To quote Yogi Berra: "It's a deja vu all over again."

I loved Big Love which was at the height of hypocrisy but fiction. These ladies are religious hypocrites. A lot of TV is coming back so I don't think I'll be watching either. Sorry, Tiff.

Next!

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Awww...I think you should give it a chance. I had to forced myself to watch. Yeah, too much of that religion and others....but the ladies are a hot mess.

Okay, I did it...programed it into my DVR. Fingers crossed, lol.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think from the get go...you are going to say, 'I can't watch this. Too many franchises and I cant keep up with this one.' You will have to forced to watch it like I did. I think in some parts, you are going to like some of the ladies. I am going to list for you and others who might be popular in this series and who may be much forgetful.

If anyone wants to watch RHOSLC, and may want to familiar with the ladies or connect like with other Housewives Franchises. Here is the list here;
            • Jen = I feel she will be the standout star of this franchise! She has the over the top diva personality
            • Heather = She has her $20m Laser Skin Business. Some may want to be intrigued by her because of her business
            • Meredith = Her far away relationship with her hubby, will get some to be in her business and questioning about their relationship. She also has her jewelry business with famous clients, but that won't do much in her storyline unlike her relationship with her hubby
            • Whitney = She married an older guy. Both cheated with each other from their other spouses
            • Mary = She married her step grandfather! She also said something negative to Jen, which is the drama of this season.
            • Lisa = She is the ticket to the Sun Dance Festival, but everything else, she is forgettable. She also said something negative about Heather. That might be the drama of the season

If I had to pick who are going to be the stars of this series, it will be Jen and Mary! Others are pretty much forgettable, but who knows what this season will do.

Comment

I watched the first episode today. Bravo did a replay.

Um, hmm, some of it was interesting, most of it was typical House Wives negative, petty drama. I'm not a fan of Mary. Must be nice to say out loud whatever you're thinking.

I'm still not sure of who's who, had to keep referring back to your list of who's who, tiff5555.

Gotta say, I'm interested soooo, will be tuning in. LOL

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Whee!!!! I thought you might still say no. Don’t worry of who’s who. Maybe focus on who you like and from there, you will know all of the cast. I think I will like Jen more cuz she is a standout.

Please tell me the 'thumbs up' imoji is not what they said. OMG, I thumbs up all the time...yikes.

I looked it up and it is a universal gesture of approval. Shwew
              Last edited by Doe; November 19, 2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yay!!! You saw the second episode! Just saw it right now on my DVR. I uh did not wanted too cuz the show is not connecting with me. That is there are other Housewives I feel connected too. Watching this episode, just suck me back in to why I want to watch it.

So yeah, I now know more of Lisa. She owns a liquor brand. She is judgmental to certain ladies or most in the cast. And yeah, thought thumbs up from them was a “F you moment”.

The show talks a little more of Meredith love situation with her hubby. Soo they are separated but still wants to make things work...or still not sure if they are separated. Whew, what a weird relationship. I did like Whit’s relationship with her dad. Sad that he fell off from life. I guess happiness does not buy you anything.

There is one more tiny thing to say..... Namers you better watch this show! You might like it!

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                I did babycakes and I don't! 😋 So much TV, so little time!

Lisa reminds me, I don't know why, of the housewife from the DC series, the one from England.

I could not stand her at all. Anyway, that's what I see with her. It's weird that she's LDS and owns a liquor brand. Oh, well, I guess money is money.

tiff5555, I'm going to keep watching but gotta say, next week looks like a wild ride inside Mary's church.

I'm still on the fence but will carry on... for now, lol.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                This show is hard to watch cuz there are other housewives I am attached too and I have not finished the NYC on my DVR yet. The NYC franchise is the boring one in my opinion however the new season that is coming up, I must see see! Ramona can’t handle new people who may be different than her, lol!

I just read that this franchise has the lowest rating. Yet, Andy does not think so and wants the show to go to the second season. I think it will, but then have to decide whether it is a success or not.

I just think these ladies are plain janes here. Nothing excites me to hold onto this show, but I think a few like Jen, gets my interest. I remember when Potomac and Dallas came on...yeah thought the same but the second season changed a lot. Anyway, I guess we will see.

Comment

• Doe
                Doe commented
                Editing a comment
                tiff5555 I've tried commenting to you but my comments are so long the system bounces me out and my comment is lost. Ugh

Going fast... not surprised about the ratings but will tune in to see Mary in her church. I was very disappointed in the NY season. I won't spoil for you but here are a few of my tidbits... Leah the new gal was so offensive at Ramona's Bday party. Dorinda is one mean drunk. Sonja spent the entire time drunk. I've watched NY for years but this was my least likable. BTW, I never took to Dallas or DC.

• Doe
                Doe commented
                Editing a comment
                Shwew, I made it, LOL

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Doe Got used to Dallas, but only saw one episode of DC. Some people are still crying for Miami one to return. That had low ratings. And still have to see this past season of NYC. Going to miss Dorinda, but love to see what the newbie does. It’s about time we see diversity up in NYC.

tiff5555, is Dorinda leaving? I really like her except when she's been drinking. If the new gal is Leah, I can do without her going forward.

I liked Miami too.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, the show cut her out but Andy said that she might be on after the new season or seasons to come. He said that she was going thru something and thought it would affect the show, which it did. Leah is on the new season! I think this new season might be in the first time, very interesting!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X