Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Kitchen ----Season 19!!!!

Get ready what I have to tell you! Hell's Kitchen, the USA edition, is airing in Australia right now! It's leaked on a site, so you can see it! My brother does not want to see it, until it comes on FOX, which FOX says, it's airing in January of 2021!

....so yeah, there you have it. I want to see it early, but let's see what happens if and when, when it airs. FOX has been holding this show up for about...two years now

hiya! the premiere date is january 7th, 2021! can't wait!

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whee!! Thanks girlie!!!! I will tell my brother!!! He has been waiting for a long time!!

Cody Candelario 26 Executive Sous Chef Sherman Oaks, California
    Mary Lou Davis 28 Chef de Cuisine San Antonio, Texas
    Fabiola Fuentes 32 Line Cook Indio, California
    Nicole "Nikki" Hanna[6] 25 Line Cook Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
    Declan Horgan 42 Executive Chef Washington, DC
    Amber Lancaster 30 Executive Chef Chicago, Illinois
    Lauren Lawless 30 Private Chef San Diego, California
    Peter Martinez 38 Sous Chef Palisades Park, New Jersey
    Kenneth McDuffie 35 Private Chef Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Josh Oakley 28 Executive Chef Denver, Colorado
    Adam Pawlak 28 Executive Chef Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Marc Quinones 37 Executive Chef Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Brittani Ratcliff 30 Executive Sous Chef Morehead, Kentucky
    Eliott Sanchez 23 Private Chef Bayonne, New Jersey
    Jordan Savell 29 Executive Chef North Richland Hills, Texas
    Kori Sutton 37[a] Executive Chef Los Angeles, California
    Drew Tingley 30 Line Cook Millmont, Pennsylvania
    Syann Williams 26 Line Cook Atlanta, Georgia

Here are the cast.....

Comment

thank you sweetheart, good to see you, and give bro a hug from "other mama", lol! right off the bat, just for location, i have to root for adam and nikki, home turf people!

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not seen the preview on FOX...is it still the vets vs other cooks? And oh yeah, I will tell my brother that! He has watched most of old episodes of Hell’s Kitchen on YouTube and old episodes of Kitchen Nightmares. I uh don’t like Kitchen Nightmares. Think they are boring.

no, this is an entirely new group, the winner get the head chef position at the hell's kitchen restaurant in lake tahoe.
      and until i know y'all watched, i'll just say the we are rooting for declan and nikki!

Comment

adam , he creeps me out, unfortunately.

Comment

First Episode....this was different and in Las Vegas for the first time. Don’t know what Kenneth was doing...I really like Mary Lou. I think I am going to root for Kori....she seems like a underdog to win at this! I also like Marc!

mamabarri I think Adam belongs in a wood shop cutting wood and scalping wood furniture for the customers
          Last edited by tiff5555; January 8, 2021, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• AMHardulak
            AMHardulak commented
            Editing a comment
            Chef R: When did you last trip that beard?
            Adam: Right before I came here!
            Chef R: Did it ever catch fire? Be careful! (uh-oh)

Second Episode....Thought Josh was going to win the shrimp challenge cuz his food plate looked neat! Nikki was crying thruout the episode, inside and out, but when Gordon told her if she felt like leaving, she did not know what to do....I think. (Sorry, my mind is fuzzy). But the Red Team bounced back fast!!!

Now...I thought Drew was in his 40’s....he is only 30 years old!

Comment

The Blue Team sure did take a hit! I am counting the days until next week's epi

Comment

WHOA! Dinner service (Jan. 21) was truly hard to watch. And the way the Red Team went about choosing for two cooks to go off?? Glad Chef Ramsay intervened

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I did not understand why the Red Team chose the wrong girls up for elimination, lol! Did not know what the heck went wrong with Fabi....I had to giggle when Gordon told Drew what to do at the end of the episode. He is one hot mess!

I hope that some of the viewers are not saying that why people are at the restaurant during Covid 19 on this show. This show was taped two years ago, lol! There is Season 20 too in which we might see this Fall...or the next Winter.

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^Oh, wow. I didn't know there were TWO shows in the can that long! (Viewers can relax and enjoy)

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                AMHardulak Yeah this one and the next one. I think they may have to sit awhile to tape another or think of another way to tape....which we might see in 2023....

4th Episode....well Drew was a waste. I am surprised he has health problems than Declan does ...something for sure was not right there. The guy looks like he was in his 40’s than 30’s, lol! Maybe I should not be criticizing him Anyone can have it any time of life.

Well, I thought for sure that Slater guy was going to go home. Forgot his name....Surprised that Brit went home.

Oh yeah, Amber was not happy to be on the Blue Team. She is strongest in the bunch than the rest....but keep your eye out on some others. They are strong too!

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                tiff5555, I have juicy OC gossip over there for ya ----------------------------------- >>

5th Episode....Adam made me cry and Marco....well he needs to chill.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                AMHardulak Well said! I like Mary Lou too.....and my bad on the spelling name of Marc...I thought his name was Marco....what was I thinking. Peter, self volunteer went home. The one who looked like Mario Lopez. I still can't believe that Drew never came back, lol! How can a young man like that can get sick???

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^I wonder if, like Peter, Drew had realized this was all a bit too intense.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^ Peter knew in that episode, which we saw which means, you are right in your post! It's a 13 or more days of this competition, which is hard. The viewers like us is seeing each week than each day.

6th Episode...it was Josh's Birthday Day, and Italian Night!....I had to keep my eye out on this episode, cuz Amber is a strong cook. She did two things;
              • She drop a scallop on the ground. That is money cost there.
              • She was not good on the fish station

^ These two things, may not make her win if she goes into the finale...she was up for elimination. Then again, another guy was years ago. He did not do anything for half the part of the competition, and then, he was winning all suddenly, eventually he won....I hope his name was not Josh, but I will look up his name, cuz I despise him because he did nothing for half of the competition. Anyway, the next preview...well you know the previews are really nothing.

* I found his name...Scott! He won but barley did nothing in half of the season. I also found out that in each season, Gordan looks for a certain thing, for a person to win the competition.
              Last edited by tiff5555; February 12, 2021, 03:19 AM.

Comment

I was so surprised that Amber fell apart at the fish station (one of her specialties). Goes to show you the pressure these chefs are under! I was happy that Chef Ramsay softened a bit and encouraged her to get back out there. Fortunately, she was able to recover. Still loving my girl Mary Lou. Not only was she solid all night, but she was (still) funny as all get out

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I called her Ashley, in other post, lol. I had to correct that. Soo embarrassing, lol...

Awww. This week, we lost Syann. She was truly gracious about admitting her shortfall and the ultimate boot.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow...after the preview of last week of hers, lol! I don’t know why the show shows goofy previews...

• AMHardulak
                  AMHardulak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^Old trick to get us to watch?! (I don't need much encouragement)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X