Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Something about her dating a 19 year old but "that's a lie, we're still engaged."

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Ooo what did she say? Spill the tea!!

• namers
    replied
    Tiff, you know I always have some RH gossip. I know you're a Vickie Gunvulsen fan. It's really not bad at all. Read on NY Post's Page Six, 4/12

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Can't STAND her. Don't currrrr!

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Meagan McCain, the late father of John McCain, on The View, if she is still on, wants the OC to be cancelled and bring back DC. Andy Cohen wants a reboot of OC. If he wants to, should bring back old cast!

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I imagine she ruffled a lot of feathers with that one.

Who's the one person?

• tiff5555
    replied
    I have not watched the reunion, but I heard that Kelly said that she was black! Girl, she is not black and was very offense to me and the viewers She is a Mexican American.

Other than that, there is news regarding this show. Apparently one person wanted this show to be cancelled, but Andy wants to reboot the show. All I have to say is, this past season was horrible. Andy knew that without Vicki and Tamra, the show will flake. Em and Gina, was not strong enough to carry this season. Shannon looked lost without Tamra and Vicki. Braunwyn looked liked a hot mess. She continues to do so with her new girlfriend. The show could have brought back familiar faces back...but they chose to film with low budget. SMH here!

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    Holy carp! Kelly's mouth has gotten her in to the biggest trouble: the Positive Beverage company dumped her! They felt that her anti-Covid remarks the whole season weren't how they wanted to be represented. Her 'step-daughter' has no love lost for her either. I swear, I don't think her new marriage will last more than 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so sorry, Doe. I didn't see this post and Tiff told me. My sincerest condolences. Hope to see you later then.

• namers
    replied
    Braunwyn outed on her "pimp-like" behavior and seems contrite. Shannon forgives but of course Kelly wants to .

Gina loves Travis. He seems chill.

Uh oh, tiff5555, a Tamra sighting!

Gina's hair pics. She and Matt are co-parenting well. Wow, Matt can get 6 months of jail and/or house arrest. This can't be easy on her and her kids.

Big D daddy got a mention. Not like Kelly has any self control.

Why am I not buying Braunwyn's tears and hyperventilating.

Kelly, "I'M BLACK!" So Shannon and she are bff's. I do believe she identifies as Mexican. Wait, Elizabeth's dad was Mexican?

Libus. It's libelous, Kelly.

Wow,

Elizabeth is a non-practicing bisexual. Alrighty then.

"Are you a good cook, Shannon?" I hope so since she was hawking meals on QVC!

Elizabeth is pissed about bringing up her childhood on the show. You signed on. She has severe PTSD? I just don't know how she became successful, whether it be marrying into or doing her own thing if she's so damaged. Didn't she say her father drove her to WA? She confuses me too.

Shannon: "Who's Sean?" Vow renewal? Fun apartment? Not attracted to him? I love Gina's expressions of HE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMEN HER THEIR BED? Sean speaks! Gina takes it personal Braunwyn was cavalier about smacking him.

Andy wants to know what they all learned this year. Dry January.

Emily toasts to all the ladies.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    Reunion Part 1

Shannon, you have on way to much foundation for a white dress.

Braunwyn looks like the doll I used to have where you pull her ponytail out... from Trashy Lingerie.

Kelly Leventhal. *cough*

Gina looks great!

Emily looks great!

Elizabeth looks like a billion bucks.

Emily grew up poor. I so get that.

Shannon's not buying was Braunwyn's selling. Stalemate. Once you're sober, everyone looks like a drunkard. In this group, they are!

Gina feels that her relationship with Braunwyn is one-sided.

Shannon comes from money, so why does she need John to support her financially? C'mon. Her ex sounds like the POS he always was. Divorce #2 ahead.

Gina isn't holier than thou, she's a train wreck. I love Gina!

"I'm fun, I'm fun, "I'm fun but I'm not an alcoholic." Alrighty then. She tells John the sitch while on a hair break.

Kelly starts hacking away after watching the virus video. OMG, a sheriff at the court said the same thing to me: does your underwear protect you from a fart? !!! "I haven't lost any followers...my fan base". NARCISSIST. You tell her, Andy! Sorry Kelly but you needed a public spanking.

What Shane and Emily went through was hard to watch. Wait, did I know that Shane was married before and has a kid (s)?

Elizabeth: Jimmy is embarrassed by their sex life. Braunwyn just blew her mind by saying her ex is engaged and with her for 5 years. Yowser. You tell her! "Worst lesbian ever!"

OMG, to see them argue in the Brady Bunch boxes was a riot.

Kelly really doesn't get HER own issues. Drunk at 7am DOES make you an alcoholic.

"I'm not a Narcissist, I was checked for that; I just have a big ego." GTFOH and take Kelly with you!

Wow, Braunyn was pushing drugs on Shannon's daughter!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Doe oh no!!! My condolences here to you! May healings be to you now! (Wished there was a rainbow cartoon to put up here). Hate hearing bad news in general. Prayers to you, friend!

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    I wanted to let you know I've suffered a family tragedy. I probably won't be posting too often but will look in now and then. Thank you for caring, it means a lot.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Did they marry? I imagined they be engaged forever like Gretchen and Smiley. Seems like my @ anyone is working. Even when I "preview" it didn't show up. This site gets hinky, ever notice that? 😁

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I see it See your comment on your other post! It seems like you liked this season. I uh thought it was plain and boring. Hope Tamra comes back. It's such a shame that we did not see Vicki marry Steve on this show. Maybe Andy would make it up to us

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X