Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

11th Episode.....Thought the episode was bland! Did not get my interest, except Shannon blaming her kids with Covid 19, lol! I should not laugh but that was the only thing that my interest!

THERE IS ANOTHER THING THAT GOT MY INTEREST namers saying here that Braunwyn being gay here, hehe I must have by pass your post until now! I am guessing Shari is her girlfriend which she is now introduced on this show. Braunwyn must be, um screwed up. Fans are complaining about her. Don't know how many... The newbie, Elizabeth, was having a melt down. Don't know of her story of why she was crying, like Braunwyn said.

I uh wished, we had some old cast members back. Em, Gina and Elizabeth, is not getting my interest. I am pretty sure Braunwyn will be back next season, with Shari in tow. Just saying! ​​​​​​​

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Tiff, no, that isn't her girlfriend; she's got short dark hair and tats. Google it.
  • Doe
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2004

I really hope Braunwyn is not back next season. Her selfishness knows no bounds.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope soo too! I feel like puking when I see her. She looks sick when she is confessing of a scene. This is no laughing matter here, but a sad fact.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that confessional! Holy Moly! The thing is: Kelly and Shannon drink too much. Could you imagine Sober Shannon?

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Never thought of Sober Shannon...at least she would have things together. Braunwyn does not considering she has 9 kids that she can’t take care of.
      Last edited by tiff5555; December 26, 2020, 07:46 PM.
  • namers
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2008

Poor Shane! Poor Emily! ?

WTF is Elizabeth wearing? Doesn't surprise me that talking in tongues is mass hysteria!

Kelly is so dumb! It's not a costume party.

FOMO - Fear of missing out that you're being talked about behind your back!

Gina finds out more about Matt's case. She really is between a rock and a hard place because he's her kids' dad and she wants peace. Don't protect an abuser!

Elizabeth and Braunwyn go at it. Elizabeth's life is "sophisticated". How funny that billionaires look down on millionaires!

Can't stand Kelly as a person but she is does keep it interesting. No, Kelly doesn't 'mean well,' Elizabeth, she'll turn on you too.

Mask on, mask off.

Braunwyn's amends list is longer than Santa's list. If I was Sean, knowing that she confessed to hitting him, I wouldn't be so "supportive".

SHANNON, GO INTO THERAPY, FFS!! Her daughters seem nonplussed about.

If John is negative, why haven't they taken any precautions from here on out?

Gina can't drive yet. Those carts look fun.

Abdominal snowman. How did Kelly graduate college?

Braunwyn counseling Elizabeth is UTTERLY REDICULOUS! And, she keeps revealing ish that may or may not be true!

The hyperventilating! The drama!

Merry Christmas all! ?

Comment

• Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year.

Comment

• Doe
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2004

I finally was able to get through Epi 11. OMG, I am humiliated for some of these women.

Shannon was so embarrassing, it was hard to watch. Very ugly cry. Her poor kids knew to take the blame right away. They knew to let their mother have her baby way.

I feel badly for Gina, I had a uncle who should've gone to jail forever.

Elizabeth, I'm guessing had something happen to her as a young girl. I can relate. Therapy is a great healer.

I did hate that phony Braunwyn, who was trying to look so caring, was with Elizabeth when she had her anxiety attack. You just know Braunwyn was putting on such a good act. Sorry, I know that's mean but Braunwyn is so selfish. Everything is about her. I just know she's going to let everyone know how much she was there for and helped Elizabeth.

So now we see Braunwyn's 'friend'... Okay.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          That's good. Family: you can't live with them and you can't shoot them. ?

She moves fast. Those kids are going to need years of therapy!

• Doe
          Doe commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that's what bothers me the most, the kids. Yes, without a doubt, there's nothing more damaging than a selfish mother. In the years to come she'll realize but it'll be too late.

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          She had a Narcissist for a mother. I've been in a treatment program myself with a couple of very damaged women and their mothers were hateful and neglectful. I was just googling Dr. Deb to find out what kind of Dr. she is and up came a video of her twerking in a bikini! Apple:tree.
      • namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

Wow, wait 'til you see the outfit Braunwyn is wearing for the reunion. She looks like combination of I Dream of Jeanie and Demi Moore at the Oscars, circa 1989: BAD!

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ To Chatroom? Don’t know. Don’t know when OC Season will end.

• Doe
          Doe commented
          Editing a comment
          Would I like to be in that chat room. But then I might get barred.

I guess the best revenge will be when these women watch themselves. I know I'd hide away from shame. I hope the paycheck is worth it, LOL.
          Last edited by Doe; December 27, 2020, 07:43 AM.

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          You would think they'd be mortified by seeing themselves at their very worst but nooooooooo!
      • namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

OT, I'm watching House Hunters International and why do people put their feet up on other people's beds? Staaahp!

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Plus he sucks up to every winner. Looking forward to TV coming back so I don't have to fish for a show. Lol.

• Doe
          Doe commented
          Editing a comment
          tiff5555 I watch my lottery dream house. I can always tell what season it is by David's tattoo's. His neck is wild. Same goes for Chopped on Foodnetwork, one of the judges, Aaron Sanchez is covered even on his hands, ouch.

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG, If you see the current epi of MLDH, you will see more tattoos and piercings than your eyes can handle!

?
      • namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

Elizabeth had a panic attack. "What's one thing you can smell?" Your underarm odor. She contradicts herself always: "luckily I have a good family." WTF? "I need therapy." Ya think?

Kelly and Gina go fishing. If you removed stiches from a dog in community service, why would you think gashing a fish in the mouth was a good idea?

Shannon and John talk about Covid, isolation and following rules. Archie is the girls' guardians. Spritzed perfume? Were they smoking weed?

Gina is confronting Elizabeth. Wait, she was molested? Then the FBI came. Then they shut the church down. Then she moved with her dad (who told her she was out) and on and on. What's real and what's delusion?

Kelly blacks out when her father gives their family history.

These people are getting sick so whyTF are they not wearing masks or wearing indiscriminately or halfass ones?

Braunwyn, you're dizzy period. Shari is not "the" girl.

Yeah, O blood isn't bulletproof, Kelly. Every week she outdoes her dumbness from the week before. A giver.
        Another 10/10/2020 wedding. Kelly you already knew Shannon was positive, what's the big surprise?

Shane was in the hospital for 8 days! Emily had to prepare herself if he didn't come home. Egads. I hope he has no aftereffects. He's power blowing the garage.

RHOD 1/5. Love it!

Yeah Shannon, you said it.

Jolie's not a little girl anymore. She seems more responsible than Shannon's girls. Rick is being a stepdad.

Meanwhile back at the beach. One regret that I never made it to live in a beach city here.

Jimmy seems like a good guy.

Emily and Shannon bonded over Covid. She tells Braunwyn to not hurt Sean with her friend living there. Ya think?

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost done with the 12th Episode.....I have to laugh at Shannon’s kids. They are just like me and my mother. The house was a total shame!
      • Doe
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2004

I think I'm getting too cynical, I had a hard time believing everything Elizabeth said. I'm sure something happened but she made it sound like she was in bondage. I hope she gave her mother the courtesy of a warning before she 'revealed' for the very first time on national tv on a reality show designed for ratings, her long kept secret. Elizabeth strikes me as a person who wants everyone to like her.

Shannon and daughters were a bit of a hoot. Those girls enjoyed their freedom to just be lazy and have fun. I'm sure her one daughter recovered just fine. Poor John, he's saint.

Braunwyn calls her husband and barks at him like he's a servant. She wants answers about covid and she wants them now.

Shane and Emily, I'm kind of back to rolling my eyes at them.

Jolie is a breath of fresh air. Kelly did something right.
        Last edited by Doe; January 1, 2021, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          "Kelly did something right." Lol.

I'm so over Braunwyn and her ilk.

I keep getting Sean and Shane mixed up. ?

I'm wondering how Elizabeth actually found a mate for 8 years? She's so unstable; it's odd she became successful in her own right.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I uh was uncomfortable with what came out of Elizabeth mouth! I felt bad for her and the church was more like a sexual house to get abused by. It was not even a holy church! Screw her father for this!
      • namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

Season finale on Wed. Check your listing for times.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Finally....The Worst Season Ever!!!

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          But I bet you'll watch the reunion. ?
      • tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

I saw the 1-6-2021 Episode....which was last week! Um...it looks like it’s all going to end with Braunwyn life being exposed! It truly is going to be like this. Some gals had it with her, lol! Even Vicki also watching from the sidelines. I uh hope that this is the beginning of the end of Braunwyn, and hellos from Vicki and Tamra again ......whistling now, Braunwyn might be back next season This chick is one hot mess! Any thoughts of this hot mess, ladies?????

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

Season Finale........A beach party to end the season. They got on Braunwyn who thought she was all that .....girl, you are not all that! She really needs to get it together. As of Elizabeth, I think your real friends are Em and Gina. Don't trust Shannon, and Kelly. Overall, THANK GOD THIS SEASON IS OVER! LAME I WOULD SAY!

I hope Doe is okay! She seems quiet these days, but then again, who isn't....

Comment

• Doe
            Doe commented
            Editing a comment
            I wanted to let you know I've suffered a family tragedy. I probably won't be posting too often but will look in now and then. Thank you for caring, it means a lot.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Doe oh no!!! My condolences here to you! May healings be to you now! (Wished there was a rainbow cartoon to put up here). Hate hearing bad news in general. Prayers to you, friend!

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm so sorry, Doe. I didn't see this post and Tiff told me. My sincerest condolences. Hope to see you later then.
        • namers
          Executive Poster
          • Jun 2008

Emily's a party planner. Who knew?

Everyone thinks Shannon is nuts. Gina isn't getting reciprocal caring from her. Well she is quite self absorbed (Aries). https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ Sofie got a scholarship to Baylor college. Shannon will die when they all leave the nest.

My tiff5555 isn't working. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Who I like: Emily, Gina and love-to-hate Kelly
          Who I don't like: Braunwyn, Elizabeth
          Who I used to like but no longer: Shannon
          Who I miss: no one.

Rick to Kelly: "You're authentic." Authentically nasty.

Elizabeth seeks counseling. Yay! The world since taping is infinitely worse now. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ I can definitely understand that people won't be able to put together the current Elizabeth who went through what she did.

Oh, so Braunwyn had 2 lovers since taping? She moves fast. Got to make up for all that no alcohol. Sean: "that's hot". Well fella, you ain't getting any.

Emily's beach picnic.
          What the hell is Shannon wearing? Cinching your waste is crushing your organs. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Braunwyn does have class (it's all low) as she brought a gift.
          OK, Shannon's wordy mask are https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ The photo booth is cute.

Gina: g'head and drink, it's ok.

Braunwyn wants to be a drug/alcohol counselor. Alrigthy then.

Gina and Shannon try to discuss the John sitch. The reason why I like Emily is because she is a FAMILY LAWYER. She's reasoned.
          And Kelly is offfffff to the races! https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/smilies/0/0/3/9/9/4/devil.gifhttps://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​"Everyone thinks." Hate that.

Pod of dolphins!

Vince Neil is a close friend of Elizabeth. "I've had this number for 11 years." Vince Neil is a washed up rocker whose DUI killed a person. Really Shannon?

Wonder what Braunwyn will say when she sees the footage of Emily calling her out as a user!

The guys show up.

Ok, Emily falling over was .

One year sober? Man it took a long time to film!

I love Emily's toasts. She is one strong biatch!

​​​​​​​

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I see it See your comment on your other post! It seems like you liked this season. I uh thought it was plain and boring. Hope Tamra comes back. It's such a shame that we did not see Vicki marry Steve on this show. Maybe Andy would make it up to us

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Did they marry? I imagined they be engaged forever like Gretchen and Smiley. Seems like my @ anyone is working. Even when I "preview" it didn't show up. This site gets hinky, ever notice that? ?
        • namers
          Executive Poster
          • Jun 2008

Reunion Part 1

Shannon, you have on way to much foundation for a white dress.

Braunwyn looks like the doll I used to have where you pull her ponytail out... from Trashy Lingerie.

Kelly Leventhal. *cough*

Gina looks great!

Emily looks great!

Elizabeth looks like a billion bucks.

Emily grew up poor. I so get that.

Shannon's not buying was Braunwyn's selling. Stalemate. Once you're sober, everyone looks like a drunkard. In this group, they are!

Gina feels that her relationship with Braunwyn is one-sided.

Shannon comes from money, so why does she need John to support her financially? C'mon. Her ex sounds like the POS he always was. Divorce #2 ahead.

Gina isn't holier than thou, she's a train wreck. I love Gina!

"I'm fun, I'm fun, "I'm fun but I'm not an alcoholic." Alrighty then. She tells John the sitch while on a hair break.

Kelly starts hacking away after watching the virus video. OMG, a sheriff at the court said the same thing to me: does your underwear protect you from a fart? !!! "I haven't lost any followers...my fan base". NARCISSIST. You tell her, Andy! Sorry Kelly but you needed a public spanking.

What Shane and Emily went through was hard to watch. Wait, did I know that Shane was married before and has a kid (s)?

Elizabeth: Jimmy is embarrassed by their sex life. Braunwyn just blew her mind by saying her ex is engaged and with her for 5 years. Yowser. You tell her! "Worst lesbian ever!"

OMG, to see them argue in the Brady Bunch boxes was a riot.

Kelly really doesn't get HER own issues. Drunk at 7am DOES make you an alcoholic.

"I'm not a Narcissist, I was checked for that; I just have a big ego." GTFOH and take Kelly with you!

Wow, Braunyn was pushing drugs on Shannon's daughter!

Comment

• namers
            Executive Poster
            • Jun 2008

Braunwyn outed on her "pimp-like" behavior and seems contrite. Shannon forgives but of course Kelly wants to .

Gina loves Travis. He seems chill.

Uh oh, tiff5555, a Tamra sighting!

Gina's hair pics. She and Matt are co-parenting well. Wow, Matt can get 6 months of jail and/or house arrest. This can't be easy on her and her kids.

Big D daddy got a mention. Not like Kelly has any self control.

Why am I not buying Braunwyn's tears and hyperventilating.

Kelly, "I'M BLACK!" So Shannon and she are bff's. I do believe she identifies as Mexican. Wait, Elizabeth's dad was Mexican?

Libus. It's libelous, Kelly.

Wow,

Elizabeth is a non-practicing bisexual. Alrighty then.

"Are you a good cook, Shannon?" I hope so since she was hawking meals on QVC!

Elizabeth is pissed about bringing up her childhood on the show. You signed on. She has severe PTSD? I just don't know how she became successful, whether it be marrying into or doing her own thing if she's so damaged. Didn't she say her father drove her to WA? She confuses me too.

Shannon: "Who's Sean?" Vow renewal? Fun apartment? Not attracted to him? I love Gina's expressions of HE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMEN HER THEIR BED? Sean speaks! Gina takes it personal Braunwyn was cavalier about smacking him.

Andy wants to know what they all learned this year. Dry January.

Emily toasts to all the ladies.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X