Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doe
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2004

My head was spinning a bit with this episode.

Braunwyn seems to be going through with drawls or something. I wish her husband would help her to calm down not add to the chaos.

I really like Elizabeth. She seems to be light hearted considering what she's been through with her ex. Time will tell, lol.

I understand Shannon's anger but don't think her party was the place to get into it.

Glad Shannon gave Gina much deserved kuddos.

Once again, Kelly makes an inappropriate sexual comment.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      No kidding. Kelly wants her daughter to grow up right but she's the worst role model.

I thought Sean was going to tell Shannon he heard it too. But, they cut to the screaming in front of them and you couldn't hear what he was saying. He wasn't very convincing. Yeah, I said last week that Braunwyn needs to go to rehab where she will get the proper medical treatment too.
  • namers
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2008

Shannon John. Regarding Emily: "Have you ever had fun with her?" I like that he's interested in the ladies and has a good sense of humor.

Elizabeth thought that after the divorce she'd get her brown hair back. How are her and Jim not being having sex?

Speaking of hair: Gina, just nooooo. I like her current look. Shannon shouldn't have said poo about her home. Shannon grew up rich.

Jolie, "PTO meetings". Lol.

Kelly is selling her house. Wow, she never went to the beach? I've lived in L.A. for 40 years and never got to live by the beach! She & Rick are going to live in suburbia. He's selling his place in NY? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I live to be bi-coastal!

Braunwyn: 30 days sober. "Can I have 5 little cups and 4 big cups?" and . I give her uber kudos for being a mother of 7 kids. . She's totally taking responsibility for not being present for them. She tells Shannon she threw her "under the bus a little bit". "If you say anything I will deny it?" WTF? I don't see Shannon saying that, unless kiddingly. Is Braunwyn a fabricator? Well, she has been living a lie, huh?

Emily and Kelly imitating Shannon was funny. :Nooooooooooo."

Shannon takes Braunwyn to Dr. Moon. My god she's such a baby!

Shannon's housewarming party: love the T's; they're putting their kids to work.

Gina, "my home can fit inside her home". ! Gina believes her. Shannon's a renter; Kelly's a renter; Braunwyn's a renter (I did not know that) and Gina's owns her home.

Egad, a tequila tasting and Braunwyn can't drink.

Kelly and her classless mouth around Shannon's dad.

Wait, Shannon is more about "2 against 1"; what does that have to do with anything if Sean heard it too?

Brauyn win is all about, "I'm sober now". Sorry, that text from Sean was implicit. Period. She was too busy getting a facial??

Shannon: she definitely doth protest too much.

Today is my lucky day. Today a woman heard about my situation and donated her car to me. After almost 9 years of not having a car and traveling by bus in L.A., I have a "new" car. She took amazing care of it and even turned it beforehand.

Comment

• Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

Namers, I love reading your recaps. It's better than the show, LOL.

Very happy news about your car. Enjoy it in good health. Oh, and watch out for those crazy L.A. drivers.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Doe! I am one of those crazy drivers! I can't drive it for weeks because I don't have the funds for insurance, AAA, registration, gas, etc. The funniest thing was that she showed me the manual and when i looked in the door pockets, it wasn't there and I open the glove and it wasn't there. Turns out it was in it's own shelf in the glove, like hidden. I open it up and it's all in French! The car came from Quebec. So I have to add that onto my expenses. It's safely parked in my spot for now.

We gotta make the show watchable. I'll be the guinea pig for you. ;-)
    • Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

Namers...lol about the instructions. California is really strict about cars. We lived in San Diego for a brief time, my husbands car, a very old but dependable Mazda, had the check engine light on. It was something in the electrical system, anyway, it was just a glitch but, no no no, they would not pass the inspection until that light was off. It took weeks for a mechanic to find the issue and fix it. Ugh

Anyway, hope you're able to resolve things soon. In the mean time, you have a car...yay!!

As for the show. I'm really on the fence with Emily. When she first came on the show she was this empowered attorney. Over time she's become whinny. Even now, I'm just not getting her. I guess she and her husband are fine, good news, but there's still a sense of insecurity. Guess I'll have to keep watching, lol.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay!

I agree with you about Emily: that's what I liked about her. I have a legal background and we were seeing someone who was way smart and certainly helpful in divorce matters. I was watching WWHL and Elizabeth said she had preconceived notions about Shane but when she met him he was charming and nice and they looked happy together which is always good.
    • namers
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2008

"Hey lemonade boy, can you find my husband?" Sean needs to BUTT OUT! Gina is not happy with men being in her face.

Emily's happy that Shane 'was never as bad as this'.

Again: Braunwyn needs to go to REHAB, yeah yeah yeah. She's delusional, that text was creepy!

Kelly tells Braunwyn that Sean is an enabler. Wait, so Sean DID hear Shannon say it? And he said nothing? Enabler and gaslighter. He comes off as whimpy and whipped but many underneath his diabolical? Braunwyn has never been raging. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Shannon, "I'm not a Narcissist". You're right, I thought she had matured but her lying and yelling was pure "Histrionic Personality Disorder."

Kelly, asking Shannon's dad about old men is crude. Rick probably is already taking the little blue pill. Kelly and Rick are addicted to each other. Yeah, that marriage is going to last. Kelly spent $150,000 in her divorce. Yikes.

The glass in the pool. Stop the madness!

Gina has stuff stuffed everywhere. Oy, 6 people in a condo. Yeah, that relationship is going to last. She likes that Matt's new girlfriend Britt can be her nanny.

Emily and Gina trip out that Shannon included her in a group text. The sea have parted! Gina's father is sober 9 years. Hmmm. She said Braunwyn's detoxing. Why isn't anyone saying anything? Oh well I guess they're filming

I'm liking Elizabeth. She says that her family is full of addicts and alcoholic. Regarding supporting Braunwyn to an AA meeting, Kelly goes, "I wouldn't go to that." No kidding, you're a sloppy drunk too. Elizabeth came from abject poverty living in motels and scraping food from trash cans.

Braunwyn and Sean are having a vow renewal. Was too drunk the 1st renewal. If you know Shannon is tricky why the heck are you insistant on inviting her? You know, this is like Kyle and Lisa V: Kyle has mommy issues which is why she and her sisters bump heads; Braunwyn's has mommy issues. They are fighting with the older woman

Kelly: you're IGNORNANT if you think this virus is just like the flu. My father contracted the 1918 Influenza as an 8 year-old. It presented as fever then encephalitis and by the time he was 35 full blown Parkinson's disease and he died at 54. You anti-maskers at delusional.

Jolie wants to go to "the easier school".

Kelly's an honorary Jew.

I always found that the RH's talk about each other but not to each other. Emily had an opportunity to tell Braunwyn her supposition about what she might have heard (small in her mind means sad) but didn't.

Comment

• Doe
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2004

Wowee, that was a wild ride. I was stunned when Braunwyn said she felt her hubby ignored the hidden signs, bottles etc or something like that, whoa. Makes me think he's more of a showman than supportive husband. I kind of see him the same as Shannon's first husband.

Gina is standing her ground. I admire that woman. She's fighting for herself, including the ex's girlfriend and sharing her less than OC house, which btw, I think is perfect. She has a home not a show place. When I was growing up, our rooms were so close I don't know how my parents managed privacy.

I get the feeling Emily, more than she showed, wanted to be included in Shannon's inner circle. Not sure why. I like Shannon, a lot, but don't see the need to be a close friend with her.

Love Elizabeth. I hope it stays that way, lol.

Kelly, more of the same 'look at me I'm a sex goddess'. It's a really old look.

On a side note and obviously wrong thread....RHOSL....looks horrible.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have not seen the episode but this was a good post that you did! I agree with everything thing that you said! I am going to watch the new series. Yes, it’s killing me, not to watch it, but I have too. I did the same thing with Potomac and Dallas, and look where they are! This new series, I have to get familiar with the ladies.
      • Doe
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2004

tiff5555, thanks so much.

As for Salt Lake, I might peek in. Think I'll read your thoughts and observations first.

Comment

• namers
          Executive Poster
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Doe View Post
          Wowee, that was a wild ride. I was stunned when Braunwyn said she felt her hubby ignored the hidden signs, bottles etc or something like that, whoa. Makes me think he's more of a showman than supportive husband. I kind of see him the same as Shannon's first husband.
          Interesting observation. Well let's hope Sean doesn't become an ex.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Doe View Post
            tiff5555, thanks so much.

As for Salt Lake, I might peek in. Think I'll read your thoughts and observations first.
            You are welcome! I uh would be having a hard time knowing the ladies and knowing what the first episode is.

Comment

• namers
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2008

Costco is better than Walmart because they feed you. Lol.

Gina would crush Braunwyn in AA, it wouldn't even be a fair fight. That's my NY girl!

Braunwyn's son is gay or trans? He loves dress up but can't walk in heels. He wants to do drag. It reminds me of the great show that lasted only 1 season: Katy Keene but "Ginger" didn't originally have the support from his father. So it's cool that

Gina needs to finish up her DUI and write a victim statement about what Matt did to her.

So Shannon's daughter is writing a book on her parent's divorce? Talking with publishers? Talk about nepotism! It took me 15 years and $20,000 to publish my book and I have 400 copies in boxes! Shannon's worried about passing on her "that reactiveness" to her kids? Didn't I say she was an Hysteric? Girl, put down the stage makeup!

Braunwyn wants her vow renewal gown. Kelly and Rick wore black. Ladies: cover your boobage. "Do you want to go get a drink?" Like Kelly's not an alcoholic.

Elizabeth feels fulfilled as a woman because she's a great auntie. She set them up with a million dollar trust but they don't know because she doesn't want them to murder her. Ha! She hasn't seen her sister for years who at 40 is a drug addict. Sad. Her mom seems cool too.

"The Blondes," the new Tres Amigos.

I told you Shannon came from rich: her mother had a ferrari growing up. She IS a snob! Wait, Elizabeth is uber rich but is attaching the price tag to her rag tag lunch?

I don't blame Gina, I was in a DV situation when it was called, "battered women's syndrome". We weren't married and I didn't have kids.

Shannon and Kelly as friends is funny.

Elizabeth is buying a "midlife crisis car". I like Elizabeth. Kelly is out for Kelly.

Shannon in the baby corvette is highlarious.

Gina and Shannon go to AA. Sean was enabling but is going to Al Anon.

Braunwyn: Imagine having another child (and another and another...) as a way to manage your drinking? I guess that's better than drinking while pregnant.

Is that the Lizzy that was on OC years ago? Didn't know Emily wanted to go to fashion design school; she's designing a swimsuit for her body type. Emily is a role model for young girls who've written her to thank her for being herself. Good on her.

Oatmilk: an OC thing. Lol.

Bronwyn apologizes to Gina and said it in front of all in the AA meeting. Wow, she was not sober on that day she comforted Gina and Gina was shocked. Gina vows to not drink at Bronwyn's vow renewal. Pun intended.

Sienna's birthday party so dad is joining them for dinner...I hope Matt is a much better partner to Britt. But if Matt goes to jail, that's their father. Oy!

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Tiff, I'm confused about your Costco reference. Was it oatmilk? ;-)

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                namers I think you mentioned they used to give out free food samples. They don't do that where I live

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Yaas! Didn't even see my own comment!
            • tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

My problem is, why does BRAVO let Braunwyn make a fool of herself if she is a alcoholic? This woman seriously does need rehab! Should have eliminated her right than and there for her to take care of herself. Her personal stuff in the 5th Episode, is sad! She having another kid to save a marriage...girl, those kids that you have are going to suffer! Especially when you can’t take care of them! Her son, don’t know if I should be happy or what. If he is gay or trans, than congrats! But he seems screwed up because of the environment that his parents had created for him and his siblings. Just my opinion here....please don’t hate me...

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Bravo is in the business of public shaming for entertainment. Half these women need intensive therapy! I do feel for Bruanwyn, could you imagine drying out cold turkey?

I am wondering about her son too. If you haven't gotten a chance to watch Katy Keene, it is really sweet with an amazingly talented musical/drama cast. Since it's only 1 season, it could be a good binge. On the CW network.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                namers I am iffy of her son, but I should not judge. If he wants to do what he wants to do, then do it unlike wait 65 years like Bruce Jenner did, lol! As for BRAVO not handling this or even Andy...come on! This woman needs help! Not many based from reviews, likes her. Maybe she needs to hold up like Dorinda has, lol. Okay, bad choice here, hehe

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                You make a good point about Bruce Jenner. I don't know if you've heard of or watched, I Am Jazz? I truly believe that people do know from as early as 3 years-old that they are one way or another. Jazz's family is uber supportive and when you watch her, you know she's a she. They started her transition very young and so with hormones she developed breasts and a softer voice. Her parents and grandparents love her openly.

I want to like Braunwyn. I like her more than Kelly, that's for sure.
            • tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

6th Episode....Braunwyn’s Wedding....girl needs a light party than the wedding. Don’t know what her son said. He was trying to be funny but it came off as odd saying to his father and mother.

Shannon is pissed off with Kelly again because of this drink info of Shannon starting a drink business. Kelly feels like she knows more of her drink business than her. I have to say, Kelly’s drinks, I have not seen at Target or bypass them for brand names products like Smar****er. Anyway...I see Shannon forming a new click with Gina and Emily....I swear this girl is lost because of no Vicki and Tamra.

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                So clickish. Kelly's drink has a lot of bad reviews on that water. It has gross ingredients. Stevia AND erythritol. ?
            • Doe
              Soap Addict
              • Aug 2004

Don't mess with Shannon when it comes to her integrity, whew. I like that about her but she needs to calm down a bit. Thank goodness there was footage of what she said.

I'm liking Emily and her husband is much more relaxed which is nice.

Gina is just a straight up great gal.

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                I like Gina but I'm an ex-NY'er who lives in Southern California too; I know how people perceive her.
            • namers
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2008

Kelly and Rick in bed:

So proud of Emily and her fitness routine...with her new hip.

Gina just wants Matt to be a good boy. Emily called him a classic Narcissist. Yay, someone acknowledging personality disorders. "OK Kelly!"

Elizabeth and Braunwyn go bike riding. "I said cheers with them". Bull, she started the toast. Sounds like she bought her friendships with trips. Braunwyn: your mother's a NARCISISST. If she was in any kind of intensive treatment, she'd learn this.

A triple date. Shannon, Gina and Elizabeth and Beaus. Gina says Braunwyn was contrite but still has the party line with Shannon. Gina, "I'm not going to make it worse for her." It's so funny that Shannon is always saying, "Don't tell me what I said!"

Shannon Corona virus-shopped. Does Shannon have a secret bomb shelter?

Positive Beverage? Half million invested? Ex-husband's money. "Lemon-aid".

Ditzy Deb will criticize her daughter in 5,4,3...... I'm really tired of hearing her biatch! THERAPY!

I do like Kelly's blouse. Look at Kelly and Shane getting along. He's trapped with a van full of ladies. He should be so lucky.

David doesn't want to acknowledge Shannon. Lol.

Skinny fries stuffed into a mini catsup jar.

Kelly is a freakin' alcoholic, period. Braunwyn isn't "punishing" you; she's protecting herself. You seriously can't drink vodka margaritas? I do. They don't call it te-kill-ya for nothing.

Oh god, my pool has that same warning. Tenants and their babies.

So Elizabeth is corfused a lot? Baby, no baby? Boyfriend, no baby? Huh?

Shannon guzzles booze out the door. Yeah, RH's vow renewals ain't such a good idea.

No Sean, don't sit on Emily's lap!

Braunwyn looks beautiful. I love that birthstone ring. Jacob: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Shannon telling them but not Kelly is Bee Ess!

Comment

• tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

7th Episode....here are the run downs
                • Elizabeth said that she wants the love that Braunwyn got! She also lied and did have sex with her boyfriend, Jimmy!!! She cries for her husband that she is divorcing....yikes again!!!
                • Shannon gets privately drunk and then makes a fool of herself at Braunwyn’s after wedding party
                • The group talks about Covid 19! They don’t think it’s that serious...fast forward months later, you folks! ITS THAT SERIOUS! Our good friend namers will say it! Just like Bethenny from RHONYC, “MENTION IT ALL” of how serious this virus is! People are still mingling around! No wonder why we are seeing spikes up in this virus...

Well that’s it for this episode!

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, Elizabeth shouldn't be in a relationship until the divorce is final and she's in a better place.

No kidding. To hear their ignorance is chilling. The other day I wore the Tshirt I made a few months ago but hadn't worn, "If you don't like wearing a mask, you're really going to hate wearing a ventilator." Nobody saw it though.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X