Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    replied
    My OC review is stalled in "review" mode and I didn't even "edit" Too many emoji's?

Tiff and Doe: have I got juicy gossip for you! I posted it in the RHOBH thread. It's a

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    There was a lot of things that Tamra did embarrass her daughters but then again, who on the RH hasn't? 😉

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to hear Tamra is coming back. Each week feels like somethings missing. I have liked Tamra from the get go and I really like Eddie.

The only time I was mad at Tamra was when she and Eddie did that bath tub scene. I'm not a prude, at all, but I hated that her children would see their mother like that. Especially her daughters.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I like Eddie and I hope he's doing well.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I had to double look on Tamra’s business on the show, lol, I heard that she might be coming back next season.

• namers
    replied
    Kelly, yeah, you and Rick can be exhibitionists. When they stop being bunnies, they will have zero in common. Don't think they'll get to the alter.

The 'hikers' discover that Elizabeth might be a pathological "fabricator". My ex was like that. Gina knows the score. Braunwyn and Kelly tell her to STFU about $!

Elizabeth needs therapy.

Shannon needs AA.

Pandemic then, pandemic now: SMDFH!

NY Gina: "cawl it, just cawl it!" I love that! Travis is uber tolerant of her talking about her ex. She might wan to take up boxing instead.

Braunwyn and all the RH's need to go into therapy PRIVATELY too. Yeah, I don't think Shane is "so normal". "What are you going to do to manage the anxiety?" Good question!

Debutante ball. That's rich, real rich.

I do like the way Braunwyn expresses herself. She's a bright girl. It's nice she's that supportive of her kids, unconditionally.

Wait, Curl Fitness, not Cut Fitness? Slam on Tamra Judge!

Who knew that you can't do pushups with boob jobs? Ladies, get some self esteem!

Wait "Lyn", they don't understand the 1%? The RH are the 1%!

WHY DOES SHANNON STILL HAVE HER WEDDING DRESS?!

Gina loves an Italian market. She's sabotaging Emily!

I just found out that my own therapist tested positive after having symptoms. She's been doing virtual session since March but her boyfriend is a home healthcare worker hacking away for 3 weeks, telling her he has "the flu". I'm worried for her.

I don't see John hanging around long term: Shannon is too much for any man.

"These 1700 square feet just got smaller." Her sad house just got sadder.

They wait 3 months before throwing out the tequila? FFS. Braunwyn, "NOBODY IS LETTING ME TALK". Not nobody, your husband. So where's his therapist? Where's your marriage counselor?

Wait, so everyone is back partying on the beach? And now they're sick too!

Cautionary tale folks: IT'S NOT OVER! It's not going to be over until maybe May.

Please: 😷 ------ 😷 + 👐!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Namers I hate Kelly. Seriously I do! She is very annoying and rubs me the wrong way! The show wants her cuz she causes useless drama...I agree with Shannon though, lol!

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Shannon, the hysteric is off to the Pandemic races. 😜

They'll keep Kelly as she brings the eyerolls and drama. But if she was gone, no one would miss her.

• tiff5555
    replied
    8th Episode....it was a okay episode. Gina, Shannon and Em talked about the newbie, Elizabeth. That Elizabeth is not truthful with her relationship with men. The episode shows more of Elizabeth. I am warming up to her! Should replace Kelly next season

The show still talked about Covid 19. The girls crying over toilet tissues and Shannon over chicken, lol! Braunwyn, the girl needs help. Having too many kids, well maybe she should not had that many. I don’t think she has thought about that. Can’t blame her but she should have thought.

The next week episode, is going to divide the ladies more apart! They can’t handle what is coming to them!

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Doe, the RH's are always great for a WTF; half the stuff they do is a WTF!

Tiff, I have tried to tune in to another soap that maybe an AMC alum is on but I just can't get into them.

Stay safe ladies!

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Hot dang did not know Doe was here longer than us Pretty cool huh, but now, we are old timers here! Pretty sad that AMC and some others have ended.

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    Namers, not insulted at all. I love the idea of a WTF thread... right up my ally

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    TU! Allow me to explain...in a bit.

Firstly, I hope I don't insult you as I don't know where you live. But let me just say, even after 40 years in L.A., "natives" are quick to say, "I love you!" to their friends when they don't really know what that means. So Shannon saying that is the superficial Californian you see. JMHO.

Ok, so the reason why I write 'satire' is because I was introduced to SOC on the AMC thread. I actually lurked for a year and would read the posts to a friend who was a fan and was losing her eyesight and we would laugh. You've been here longer than I but I don't recall seeing you there. So we, the posters knew that AMC was going down the tubes and found every ridiculous plot point, dialogue and bad decision by TPTB and would slam them in the very funny weekly "WTF thread." Not only did you look forward to all the smart and funny posts every day, we contributed to a half-page advertisement, in either the Hollywood Reporter or another entertainment publication, I forget (I chipped in $5) which led Prospect Park to revamp AMC online. True. So even though there's no more AMC (with pages of threads, still), I am in the habit of "commentary"!

I like reading yours too!

• Doe
    replied
    Namers... I'm still laughing at your wonderful wit. Great recap.

I had the same reaction when Shannon told Braunwyn she loves her with her life, I too did a 'Whaaaaat????'

I was also embarrassed for Shannon the way she conducted herself in front of her daughters. And, the next morning the way she acted about the room service food. Terrible.

Oye, that Kelly. I love when she does the finger into other hand circle gesture and says, "you know what I mean".... yes, Kelly we all know what you mean.

I'm liking Elizabeth more and more.

Gina is great. And, I'm liking Emily again. Yay

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    The lice thing threw me off, lol!! I uh wanted to say that Braunwyn can’t handle taking care of too many kids, and that’s also her problem which she mentioned in last episode when her relationship was falling apart. I don’t know what to say but, Braunwyn, don’t have no more kids.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X