Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy carp! Kelly's mouth has gotten her in to the biggest trouble: the Positive Beverage company dumped her! They felt that her anti-Covid remarks the whole season weren't how they wanted to be represented. Her 'step-daughter' has no love lost for her either. I swear, I don't think her new marriage will last more than 2 years.

Comment

I have not watched the reunion, but I heard that Kelly said that she was black! Girl, she is not black and was very offense to me and the viewers She is a Mexican American.

Other than that, there is news regarding this show. Apparently one person wanted this show to be cancelled, but Andy wants to reboot the show. All I have to say is, this past season was horrible. Andy knew that without Vicki and Tamra, the show will flake. Em and Gina, was not strong enough to carry this season. Shannon looked lost without Tamra and Vicki. Braunwyn looked liked a hot mess. She continues to do so with her new girlfriend. The show could have brought back familiar faces back...but they chose to film with low budget. SMH here!

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I imagine she ruffled a lot of feathers with that one.

Who's the one person?

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Meagan McCain, the late father of John McCain, on The View, if she is still on, wants the OC to be cancelled and bring back DC. Andy Cohen wants a reboot of OC. If he wants to, should bring back old cast!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't STAND her. Don't currrrr!

Tiff, you know I always have some RH gossip. I know you're a Vickie Gunvulsen fan. It's really not bad at all. Read on NY Post's Page Six, 4/12

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooo what did she say? Spill the tea!!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Something about her dating a 19 year old but "that's a lie, we're still engaged."

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X