Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    replied
    Wow, wait 'til you see the outfit Braunwyn is wearing for the reunion. She looks like combination of I Dream of Jeanie and Demi Moore at the Oscars, circa 1989: BAD!

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    That's good. Family: you can't live with them and you can't shoot them. 😁

She moves fast. Those kids are going to need years of therapy!

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Namers. My uncle ended up living a sad and lonely life. Karma.

So, not the current girl friend. Maybe they were getting the audience ready for what's coming.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Great post, Doe.

That's not the girlfriend...or at least not the current girlfriend. 😉

Braunwyn was trying to be therapeutic but is not in a position to lecture/teach anyone. Having Dr. Deb for a mother is enough to make anyone drink. Lol. Yes, Elizabeth is a mess.

Sad to hear about your Uncle; I hope while he's been out he has not bothered you or your family.

• Doe
    replied
    I finally was able to get through Epi 11. OMG, I am humiliated for some of these women.

Shannon was so embarrassing, it was hard to watch. Very ugly cry. Her poor kids knew to take the blame right away. They knew to let their mother have her baby way.

I feel badly for Gina, I had a uncle who should've gone to jail forever.

Elizabeth, I'm guessing had something happen to her as a young girl. I can relate. Therapy is a great healer.

I did hate that phony Braunwyn, who was trying to look so caring, was with Elizabeth when she had her anxiety attack. You just know Braunwyn was putting on such a good act. Sorry, I know that's mean but Braunwyn is so selfish. Everything is about her. I just know she's going to let everyone know how much she was there for and helped Elizabeth.

So now we see Braunwyn's 'friend'... Okay.

Leave a comment:

• Doe
    replied
    Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Never thought of Sober Shannon...at least she would have things together. Braunwyn does not considering she has 9 kids that she can’t take care of.
    Last edited by tiff5555; December 26, 2020, 08:46 PM.

• namers
    replied
    Poor Shane! Poor Emily! 😷

WTF is Elizabeth wearing? Doesn't surprise me that talking in tongues is mass hysteria!

Kelly is so dumb! It's not a costume party.

FOMO - Fear of missing out that you're being talked about behind your back!

Gina finds out more about Matt's case. She really is between a rock and a hard place because he's her kids' dad and she wants peace. Don't protect an abuser!

Elizabeth and Braunwyn go at it. Elizabeth's life is "sophisticated". How funny that billionaires look down on millionaires!

Can't stand Kelly as a person but she is does keep it interesting. No, Kelly doesn't 'mean well,' Elizabeth, she'll turn on you too.

Mask on, mask off.

Braunwyn's amends list is longer than Santa's list. If I was Sean, knowing that she confessed to hitting him, I wouldn't be so "supportive".

SHANNON, GO INTO THERAPY, FFS!! Her daughters seem nonplussed about.

If John is negative, why haven't they taken any precautions from here on out?

Gina can't drive yet. Those carts look fun.

Abdominal snowman. How did Kelly graduate college?

Braunwyn counseling Elizabeth is UTTERLY REDICULOUS! And, she keeps revealing ish that may or may not be true!

The hyperventilating! The drama!

Merry Christmas all! 🎄

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Oh that confessional! Holy Moly! The thing is: Kelly and Shannon drink too much. Could you imagine Sober Shannon?

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Tiff, no, that isn't her girlfriend; she's got short dark hair and tats. Google it.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I hope soo too! I feel like puking when I see her. She looks sick when she is confessing of a scene. This is no laughing matter here, but a sad fact.

• Doe
    replied
    I really hope Braunwyn is not back next season. Her selfishness knows no bounds.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    11th Episode.....Thought the episode was bland! Did not get my interest, except Shannon blaming her kids with Covid 19, lol! I should not laugh but that was the only thing that my interest!

THERE IS ANOTHER THING THAT GOT MY INTEREST Namers saying here that Braunwyn being gay here, hehe I must have by pass your post until now! I am guessing Shari is her girlfriend which she is now introduced on this show. Braunwyn must be, um screwed up. Fans are complaining about her. Don't know how many... The newbie, Elizabeth, was having a melt down. Don't know of her story of why she was crying, like Braunwyn said.

I uh wished, we had some old cast members back. Em, Gina and Elizabeth, is not getting my interest. I am pretty sure Braunwyn will be back next season, with Shari in tow. Just saying! ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping Tamra comes back.

• namers
    replied
    Emily tests positive and Shane is sick. No trip for her.

Braunwyn is freaked out about going. Nice kiss she and Sean shared before her switching sides.

Kelly is getting Jason killer vibes from the Lake Arrohead cabin.

All 3 of Shannon's kids tested positive.

C'mon, all these girls tested positive but they "followed" protocols?

Rick's job moved to L.A. Not of nuthin but he wouldn't be my dreamboat.

Braunwyn is 'investigating' Elizabeth? Doesn't she have enough on her own plate? Brauynwyn is a hippocrite who talks behind everyone's back.

Shannon's kids are coping without her.

Gina approaches Braunwyn but then Kelly calls her fake. Ha! "Debbie Downer" can't drink.

What what is up with those masks?

Shannon and her 9 lemons and acupuncturist wasn't quite sufficient, eh? Her kids didn't wanted to tell her their symptoms because: HYSTERICAL PERSONALITY DISORDER!

Uh: a Mama Joice commercial. Make it stop.

Well Gina, now you know why Braunwyn's marriage is basically kaput.

Shane wants ice cream. Shane is still sick but tested negative. Emily, "I have it all under control even though it doesn't sound like it."

Gina doesn't want to get in the lake.

Elizabeth laughs at her own jokes. I'm losing interest in Elizabeth.

Kelly, "I liked her better when she was hammered". Kelly is a nasty piece of work.

Gina needs swimming lessons!!!

Shane is really sick! Under normal circumstances his folks would come over and help with the kids.

Kelly is Betty Crocker? A crock of...never mind.

Gina thought the shield was frosted.

I have to say that if I was rich, I would eat out 3x a day if I could!

Go find a meeting in Lake Arrowhead, Braunwyn.

Uh oh, it's the cops vs. Blacks convo ahead with Kelly and Braunwyn.

Emily is overwhelmed and can you blame her?

"I've never seen someone who went to Arizona State think they are a Mensa member!" Highlarious.

Gina's right that her being White made her experience in jail better than if she was Black.

Braunwyn asks Sean if he's in bed with someone. Even if it's a kid (why?) that just sounded .

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW!

Shane is admitted and sending horrible texts to Emily. Can you imagine the fear that her little ones come down with it?

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X