Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    LOL!!! Me too with his tattoos ^

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I do but I think David has gone off on the deep end with his tattoos. Very distracting.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    You guys watch My Lottery Dream House????...

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. But then again, I hate it when people make you take your shoes off before entering regardless of the reason. 😁

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    So true, ewww. I also hate when people get into the bath tub with their shoes on or at all.

• namers
    replied
    OT, I'm watching House Hunters International and why do people put their feet up on other people's beds? Staaahp!

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    You would think they'd be mortified by seeing themselves at their very worst but nooooooooo!

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    Would I like to be in that chat room. But then I might get barred.

I guess the best revenge will be when these women watch themselves. I know I'd hide away from shame. I hope the paycheck is worth it, LOL.
    Last edited by Doe; December 27, 2020, 08:43 AM.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    ^ To Chatroom? Don’t know. Don’t know when OC Season will end.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, the Bravo chatroom. How many episodes left?

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the reunion is taping....not the best season and would grade this season a D- !!!! We needed some old cast back, cuz this show did not look familiar. Should have made Em and Gina a friend to the show. Even Elizabeth too. Yes, dirty Braunwyn carried this show this season, but not in a good way! I guess I already did reflect for this season, lol! We should be in Bravo Chat Room than some of the hired ladies discussing of the shows.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    She had a Narcissist for a mother. I've been in a treatment program myself with a couple of very damaged women and their mothers were hateful and neglectful. I was just googling Dr. Deb to find out what kind of Dr. she is and up came a video of her twerking in a bikini! Apple:tree.

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    It is pretty sad. Not drinking is bringing out her desperation for attention.

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    Just looked up Brauwy's outfit.

Looks like a woman getting ready to not act her age or that she's a mother of a lot of kids. Ugh

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    I think that's what bothers me the most, the kids. Yes, without a doubt, there's nothing more damaging than a selfish mother. In the years to come she'll realize but it'll be too late.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X