Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    My comments are stuck in "unapproved" for now. Too many similes. Check back in a couple of days. Dang!

I liked the season enough.

• namers
    replied
    Emily's a party planner. Who knew?

Everyone thinks Shannon is nuts. Gina isn't getting reciprocal caring from her. Well she is quite self absorbed (Aries). https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ Sofie got a scholarship to Baylor college. Shannon will die when they all leave the nest.

My tiff5555 isn't working. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Who I like: Emily, Gina and love-to-hate Kelly
    Who I don't like: Braunwyn, Elizabeth
    Who I used to like but no longer: Shannon
    Who I miss: no one.

Rick to Kelly: "You're authentic." Authentically nasty.

Elizabeth seeks counseling. Yay! The world since taping is infinitely worse now. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ I can definitely understand that people won't be able to put together the current Elizabeth who went through what she did.

Oh, so Braunwyn had 2 lovers since taping? She moves fast. Got to make up for all that no alcohol. Sean: "that's hot". Well fella, you ain't getting any.

Emily's beach picnic.
    What the hell is Shannon wearing? Cinching your waste is crushing your organs. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Braunwyn does have class (it's all low) as she brought a gift.
    OK, Shannon's wordy mask are https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ The photo booth is cute.

Gina: g'head and drink, it's ok.

Braunwyn wants to be a drug/alcohol counselor. Alrigthy then.

Gina and Shannon try to discuss the John sitch. The reason why I like Emily is because she is a FAMILY LAWYER. She's reasoned.
    And Kelly is offfffff to the races! https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/smilies/0/0/3/9/9/4/devil.gifhttps://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​"Everyone thinks." Hate that.

Pod of dolphins!

Vince Neil is a close friend of Elizabeth. "I've had this number for 11 years." Vince Neil is a washed up rocker whose DUI killed a person. Really Shannon?

Wonder what Braunwyn will say when she sees the footage of Emily calling her out as a user!

The guys show up.

Ok, Emily falling over was .

One year sober? Man it took a long time to film!

I love Emily's toasts. She is one strong biatch!

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Season Finale........A beach party to end the season. They got on Braunwyn who thought she was all that .....girl, you are not all that! She really needs to get it together. As of Elizabeth, I think your real friends are Em and Gina. Don't trust Shannon, and Kelly. Overall, THANK GOD THIS SEASON IS OVER! LAME I WOULD SAY!

I hope Doe is okay! She seems quiet these days, but then again, who isn't....

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    I saw the 1-6-2021 Episode....which was last week! Um...it looks like it’s all going to end with Braunwyn life being exposed! It truly is going to be like this. Some gals had it with her, lol! Even Vicki also watching from the sidelines. I uh hope that this is the beginning of the end of Braunwyn, and hellos from Vicki and Tamra again ......whistling now, Braunwyn might be back next season This chick is one hot mess! Any thoughts of this hot mess, ladies?????

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    But I bet you'll watch the reunion. 😉

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Finally....The Worst Season Ever!!!

• namers
    replied
    Season finale on Wed. Check your listing for times.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I uh was uncomfortable with what came out of Elizabeth mouth! I felt bad for her and the church was more like a sexual house to get abused by. It was not even a holy church! Screw her father for this!

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Almost done with the 12th Episode.....I have to laugh at Shannon’s kids. They are just like me and my mother. The house was a total shame!

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    OMG, If you see the current epi of MLDH, you will see more tattoos and piercings than your eyes can handle!

😜

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    "Kelly did something right." Lol.

I'm so over Braunwyn and her ilk.

I keep getting Sean and Shane mixed up. 😁

I'm wondering how Elizabeth actually found a mate for 8 years? She's so unstable; it's odd she became successful in her own right.

• Doe
    replied
    I think I'm getting too cynical, I had a hard time believing everything Elizabeth said. I'm sure something happened but she made it sound like she was in bondage. I hope she gave her mother the courtesy of a warning before she 'revealed' for the very first time on national tv on a reality show designed for ratings, her long kept secret. Elizabeth strikes me as a person who wants everyone to like her.

Shannon and daughters were a bit of a hoot. Those girls enjoyed their freedom to just be lazy and have fun. I'm sure her one daughter recovered just fine. Poor John, he's saint.

Braunwyn calls her husband and barks at him like he's a servant. She wants answers about covid and she wants them now.

Shane and Emily, I'm kind of back to rolling my eyes at them.

Jolie is a breath of fresh air. Kelly did something right.
    Last edited by Doe; January 1, 2021, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Doe
    commented on 's reply
    tiff5555 I watch my lottery dream house. I can always tell what season it is by David's tattoo's. His neck is wild. Same goes for Chopped on Foodnetwork, one of the judges, Aaron Sanchez is covered even on his hands, ouch.

• namers
    replied
    Elizabeth had a panic attack. "What's one thing you can smell?" Your underarm odor. She contradicts herself always: "luckily I have a good family." WTF? "I need therapy." Ya think?

Kelly and Gina go fishing. If you removed stiches from a dog in community service, why would you think gashing a fish in the mouth was a good idea?

Shannon and John talk about Covid, isolation and following rules. Archie is the girls' guardians. Spritzed perfume? Were they smoking weed?

Gina is confronting Elizabeth. Wait, she was molested? Then the FBI came. Then they shut the church down. Then she moved with her dad (who told her she was out) and on and on. What's real and what's delusion?

Kelly blacks out when her father gives their family history.

These people are getting sick so whyTF are they not wearing masks or wearing indiscriminately or halfass ones?

Braunwyn, you're dizzy period. Shari is not "the" girl.

Yeah, O blood isn't bulletproof, Kelly. Every week she outdoes her dumbness from the week before. A giver.
    Another 10/10/2020 wedding. Kelly you already knew Shannon was positive, what's the big surprise?

Shane was in the hospital for 8 days! Emily had to prepare herself if he didn't come home. Egads. I hope he has no aftereffects. He's power blowing the garage.

RHOD 1/5. Love it!

Yeah Shannon, you said it.

Jolie's not a little girl anymore. She seems more responsible than Shannon's girls. Rick is being a stepdad.

Meanwhile back at the beach. One regret that I never made it to live in a beach city here.

Jimmy seems like a good guy.

Emily and Shannon bonded over Covid. She tells Braunwyn to not hurt Sean with her friend living there. Ya think?

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Plus he sucks up to every winner. Looking forward to TV coming back so I don't have to fish for a show. Lol.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X