Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of OC ———(Season 15)

The RHOC will air on 10/14/2020 9pm Eastern on BRAVO TV! The show is going in 15th Season. Will post the cast soon!

Here are the cast:

Kelly Dodd
    Gina
    Emily
    Braunwyn
    Shannon
    Elizabeth ———(new housewife)
    Last edited by tiff5555; October 12, 2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Two Emilys? So you heard Kelly got married. I give it a year.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, my mind was screwing me...Elizabeth is the name.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries. I just posted a novel about Potomac!

Before this season starts....I have a feeling, it’s going to be a dull season. We don’t have familiar faces back..okay, we do but the OGs are not back! Don’t care if Braunwyn, Kelly is annoying, don’t care of the new gal, and Shannon ruin her friendship with the OGs. Andy Cohen better start panicking, cuz it’s not going to be a good season!

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I've always like Shannon even though she leans towards being an hysteric. I find her self-deprecating and she makes me laugh the way she describes things.

Wow, no Tamra or Vicky. Do we know how Eddy's doing.

Shannon...huh...I'll be interested to see her sl.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah on Vicki and Tamra

I can kind of understand Vicki, but am surprised at Tamra.

Tamra, IMO, has really grown. I hope Eddy is okay.

ETA: Just read all the updates. Eddie and Tamra doing well. Vicki and Steve doing well.

I just don't know how this will go. I'm not a fan of some of these ladies. Hmm, guess I'll have to tune in.
      Last edited by Doe; October 14, 2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree about Tamra and I like Eddy too. Tamra was offered a friend role for less money and she turned it down.

First episode....unique like Shannon said on WWHL, and dull by me!

Here is a short recap:
      • Kelly is with the FOX reporter guy! Is getting married to him! No longer with the doctor
      • Shannon is happy with a new man!
      • Braunwyn is a alcoholic
      • Emily is okay with her man
      • Gina moved in with a new man with kids and wants to lose weight
      • The new gal is introduced!

Oh yeah, Andy Cohen send Vicki flowers saying that there is no OC without the OG! Yeah, he knows the ratings will not be soo good...

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I am watching now. How did Gina find a new guy and move her family in with him in a year?? I can't even get 2 dates in a raw!

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Namers she dated him and after 6 months I think, moved in with him. At least he is treating her well.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, he bettah!

I am happy for Shannon and her new mixed family. She totally deserves a nice, fun fella!
      Kelly's in that movie Cocoon. Well, Rick is 65! All 3 of 'em on the Ferris wheel. Lots of sex? Lots of little blue pills.

Gina's new place is small but cozy. Braunwyn and Shannon also thinks Gina moved too fast with the 6 kids under 1 roof in a new relationship.
      New girl Elizabeth is rich rich as in successful business and a billionaire ex! And has a boyfriend who she's not having sex with. Hubby had a child with another woman!

Ugh, must I see Shane? What kind of abusive will he be this season? Emily's hair is awesome. So Shane got his "head checked out"? Sure, sure.

"Braunwyn drinks too much". But she has awesome new digs! Has it's own nightclub. Someone is having a mid-life crisis.

Kelly STFU about what you do in the bedroom!

Elizabeth is from the Ozarks! I love that she wants to start a rescue/rehabilitation for dogs. This retired Canine Behaviorist approves this message!

Why are they wearing the same thing?

Shannon and Kelly: the showdown! The Uno gift was nice. They both kissed and made up....for now...

Travis wants in on her confessional. Gina sez she and Matt are co-parenting well. She feels that his anger management is helping.

Braunwyn is humbled by Emily's trying to help her with her drinking. She started drinking at 14 years old. I understand. She thinks she needs to stop drinking forever. "My name is Braunwyn and I'm an alcoholic." I wish her all the best.

The previews looks awesome. "Here's to 2020!" ​​​​​​​

Comment

Just watched. I am so happy for Shannon. Cute guy.

Kelly is the usual vulgar cheek. Does she really think she's being funny. Ugh

I really missed Tamra and Vicki

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Kelly is a piece of work.

You know, they all come back after leaving the show so depending on the ratings for this year will determine if they come back next season.

Agree that this season looks to be boring. Glad to see Shannon looking happy with new guy (John?). Sorry about Braunwyn and her alcoholism but generally don't really care about her one way or the other. Don't care about the Millennial with the Long Island accent. Don't care about the lawyer/party planner. Kelly has a foul mouth and I just don't care about her. Newest girl seems nice enough, but dull. Whatever. I will check it out again next week before deciding whether to take it off my DVR schedule.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep! At this point for me, I am watching for Shannon....and maybe Kelly. Don’t know why the show got rid of Vicki and Tamra in the first place...maybe I do but still, they made the show.

We need Tara and Vicki back, at least Tamra. These women all seem so disjointed. And, Kelly, OMG, I don't know how much of her I'll be able to take. She needs to be an UNO somewhere else.

Comment

Second Episode...Braunwyn opens up that she is having a drinking problem. She also has a problem with Gina, and says that Shannon talked bad about her which is in the next episode. I uh feel based from this second episode, since BRAVO is tight with their budget, that they had to let go of Vicki and Tamra, because of higher salary demands, and push less salary, Braunwyn, to make the show interesting. Kind of feel, this is the episode where it gets mini interesting to later episodes which would be more interesting...I uh think. Right now, it's a D+ right now with this season. Ugh.....

Comment

Kelly, why are your sunglasses that I'm sure were expensive in a box?

Ugh, revisiting Kelly and Shannon fights is unpleasant.

Emily said Shannon's a follower and no more Tres Amigas, sole amiga.

"Casandrah". Oh for Pete's sake with the spelling. Elizabeth took home the tallest guy in the bar. She's Mexican and German who wasn't allowed to speak Spanish. If I took my Spanish more seriously, I'd have a job.

How will Brandywhine do without alcohol? So Sean, get plastered. They have a co-dependent relationship. What friends are going to dump her because she's sober?

Braunwyn is bad mouthing Gina. Emily's hip wants to do shots. "Dos Idiotas." They're renting a house for $20,000 a month? Sean's immunity idol necklaces. Yeah, that text from Sean was creepy!

RHOSLC (that's a mouthful) commercial. I loved Big Love but won't be watching that.

Nice to hear that Kelly and her mother are getting along. Jolie is going to follow in both their mother's footsteps.

Elizabeth is like, try having your husband impregnating another woman, that's bad. Both their dads died from drinking. You know what? Braunwyn. might have to go into a treatment program with a team of medical/psychological support. I know I harp on this but if it helps one woman whose mother is like Dr. Debbie: "Will I Ever be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers" will give you comfort. Well no wonder, she's NOT is AA!

It's funny that nobody had any idea that Braunwyn's an alcoholic? Because they all drink too much!

Emily if you cry at night because your 7 year-old is snotty? Discipline her!

Elizabeth is borrowing a kid, Lol. Her boyfriend looks like a big kid in an adult suit.

Emily is a poop stirrer, even though she understands Gina's situation.

Comment

Tamra's name was mentioned several times. I hope Tamra is getting paid for the use of her name even tho she's not officially on the show.

Comment

Third Episode...Braunwyn admitted to Shannon that she threw her under the bus regarding with Gina's house. Things got ugly at Shannon's party later. We sort of saw the new girl too. For some reason, this is the episode, I am kinda warming up to her. Did not know, Kelly was moving to a new house. Anyway, a okay episode. Still miss Tamra and Vicki. Shannon looks lost without them.

Comment

• Doe
                  Doe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I miss Tamra and Vicki too. You're right, Shannon looks lost without them.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Doe yep! It’s true...I have a feeling that the next episode, she warms up to Emily....

• Doe
                  Doe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd like to see Emily and Shannon become friendly. I hope so, anyway.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X